Rudy Boschwitz. Happy Birthday.

Old 11-07-2017, 10:52 PM
n/a

Default Rudy Boschwitz. Happy Birthday.

Rudy Boschwitz - Wikipedia

A Senator from MN who lost to Paul Wellstone. Wellstone was one of the MN Senators who must have received a few hundred of my letters asking for support with my finding employment while being honest about a niche I found in practical information in libraries of all kinds for survivors/victims of crimes based on my experiences trying to help my fellow Earl Wooster High School students deal with the Michelle Mitchell 2-24-1976 murder investigation. Her murder was not solved until some time in 1979.

I had earned a JD from the U of MN Law School and rather than addressing my concerns SOME of them used the tactic of putting my mental health at issue rather than what was in their law library for survivors/victims of crimes. I graduated in the Spring of 1989.
Old 11-07-2017, 10:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

A Senator from MN who lost to Paul Wellstone. Wellstone was one of the MN Senators who must have received a few hundred of my letters asking for support with my finding employment while being honest about a niche I found in practical information in libraries of all kinds for survivors/victims of crimes based on my experiences trying to help my fellow Earl Wooster High School students deal with the Michelle Mitchell 2-24-1976 murder investigation. Her murder was not solved until some time in 1979.

I had earned a JD from the U of MN Law School and rather than addressing my concerns SOME of them used the tactic of putting my mental health at issue rather than what was in their law library for survivors/victims of crimes. I graduated in the Spring of 1989.
It's kind of funny, in a sad way, that you can post a birthday announcement and turn it into a post about YOUR past..
Old 11-07-2017, 11:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's kind of funny, in a sad way, that you can post a birthday announcement and turn it into a post about YOUR past..
A lot more people are involved in this than you could ever realize. And this Forum is about politics.
Old 11-07-2017, 11:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Unfortunately, most of Tal's posts contain elements of his personal life.
Old 11-08-2017, 05:38 AM
n/a

Quote:

Quote:

Yes, what a pile of social-idiot crap these posts are.

Please don't clutter up the Political Talk site with birthday announcements...

Old 11-08-2017, 06:35 AM
n/a

Default Paul Wellstone.

Paul Wellstone - Wikipedia

How about looking at Paul Wellstone or my Facebook appearing Senator Al Franken? Al Franken - Wikipedia

Tags
school, crimes, law, murder, survivors/victims

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.