Common sense v.s p*ssy logic (Femo-Fascism)

Old 12-11-2017, 05:52 PM
n/a

Default Common sense v.s p*ssy logic (Femo-Fascism)

Common sense: "Build a wall".

P*ssy Logic: "We should be building bridges instead of walls!"

Old 12-11-2017, 10:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Common sense: "Build a wall".

P*ssy Logic: "We should be building bridges instead of walls!"

I think you can say pussy here...

Bridges so they can invade us. I guess the women want some new dick. I think you can say that here too.
Old 12-12-2017, 01:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think you can say pussy here...

Bridges so they can invade us. I guess the women want some new dick. I think you can say that here too.
In that veign I have the locker room suspicion that this self segregated "Nothing" thread is mirthless, in-joke humor among the Femo-Fascist women about what they have to stick in their box.

Old 12-12-2017, 08:33 AM
n/a

Old 12-13-2017, 05:17 PM
n/a

Old 12-14-2017, 07:56 PM
n/a

You seem to be ticking again!
Old 12-14-2017, 08:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bog99 View Post
In that veign I have the locker room suspicion that this self segregated "Nothing" thread is mirthless, in-joke humor among the Femo-Fascist women about what they have to stick in their box.

Ah NOTHING can be further from the truth. NOTHING has helped many lost souls to achieve what they had as children. A trust in our fellow fellows and ladies. We do NOT harbor “private jokes” not do we encourage such behavior in our members. Grinch’s such as yourself, NOTHINGNESS would do you a world of good.
Come join us brother, seek a higher power other than yourself. Allow NOTHING to carry your burdens. Come, come brother.
Old 12-15-2017, 12:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ah NOTHING can be further from the truth. NOTHING has helped many lost souls to achieve what they had as children. A trust in our fellow fellows and ladies. We do NOT harbor “private jokes” not do we encourage such behavior in our members. Grinch’s such as yourself, NOTHINGNESS would do you a world of good.
Come join us brother, seek a higher power other than yourself. Allow NOTHING to carry your burdens. Come, come brother.
You are like the defeated indians of the late 19th century and their ghost dance.

I suggest going to church, but you'll have to renounce your Femo-Fascism.

Old 12-15-2017, 12:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are like the defeated indians of the late 19th century and their ghost dance.

I suggest going to church, but you'll have to renounce your Femo-Fascism.

You're as disturbed as the other serial poster in this forum.. Maybe you two could get a group rate on therapy sessions..
Old 12-15-2017, 01:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
You're as disturbed as the other serial poster in this forum.. Maybe you two could get a group rate on therapy sessions..
I'm disturbed because I find nihilism unattractive? Please.

Old 12-15-2017, 01:50 AM
n/a

Quote:

I'm pretty sure that you find everything unattractive. You have a dead soul..
Old 12-15-2017, 02:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that you find everything unattractive. You have a dead soul..

I find you unattractive, but that's hardly "everything".

Old 12-15-2017, 08:37 AM
n/a

Quote:

Bog,

I think you take our NOTHINGNESS too seriously. It is not about a religion or no religion, and certainly not about any political affiliation. Some of us are Christians and some may be atheists or other religions. Our party affiliations are definitely different. But all this matters NOT. It started merely as an escape from the madness of this forum and to show we can all get along despite our differences. Sometimes we just need to step back and put a little levity in our lives. And sometimes we have to start with NOTHING to get to something - but don't count on it in NOTHINGVILLE.

And last but not least, all are welcome!
Old 12-15-2017, 08:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Bog,

I think you take our NOTHINGNESS too seriously. It is not about a religion or no religion, and certainly not about any political affiliation. Some of us are Christians and some may be atheists or other religions. Our party affiliations are definitely different. But all this matters NOT. It started merely as an escape from the madness of this forum and to show we can all get along despite our differences. Sometimes we just need to step back and put a little levity in our lives. And sometimes we have to start with NOTHING to get to something - but don't count on it in NOTHINGVILLE.

And last but not least, all are welcome!
That statement is a typical propaganda statement...NO we CAN'T all "get along"...BECAUSE of our differences.

Are we all getting along now? Have we all ever gotten along?

We're MORE divided than ever because as a PEOPLE...America is MORE divided than ever.

Homogeneous populations are successful...especially when they are white.

Look at history, look at world rankings...minorities make places suck...white people make them better...always...every time.

Don't BLAME me, I'm not "God", I didn't MAKE them inferior...I'm just telling you they are.
Old 12-15-2017, 11:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
I find you unattractive, but that's hardly "everything".

Well that's a relief. If you did find me attractive I would worry about your sanity more than I already do..

Tags
common, sense, logic, building, bridges

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.