Old 05-13-2012, 08:04 AM
n/a

Default Romney as MA Governor and ethics

Romney’s own ethics charges | Right Across the Atlantic
Old 05-13-2012, 10:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Old dead issue. Another attempt at a hit peice.
Old 05-13-2012, 11:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMANN View Post
Old dead issue. Another attempt at a hit peice.
Had enough of the personal hate messages.

Is it not amazing how doing what this poster and others are doing IS NOT ALLOWED AND IS CONSIDERED RACIST OR WHATEVER IF YOU POST THIS KIND OF STUFF ABOUT OBAMA !
Old 05-13-2012, 11:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
Had enough of the personal hate messages.

Is it not amazing how doing what this poster and others are doing IS NOT ALLOWED AND IS CONSIDERED RACIST OR WHATEVER IF YOU POST THIS KIND OF STUFF ABOUT OBAMA !
If you have something other than his association with Rev Wright, fine. Or, that he had a communist mentor. This is old news and is basically saying because Obama hung out with certain people, he has the same views as they do.
Old 05-13-2012, 12:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you have something other than his association with Rev Wright, fine. Or, that he had a communist mentor. This is old news and is basically saying because Obama hung out with certain people, he has the same views as they do.
one...the article about his finding fault with the minister because the minister had to tell the truth all the time could not be more to a mans character.....AND IT IS FROM TODAYS NEWS.

A communist mentor for the President of the United States is not disconcerting....WOW.....
Old 05-13-2012, 12:12 PM
n/a

You are trying to make this about character and ignore the issues facing our country and that is also the party agenda.

It will not work all the way to November and character wise, Obama is on the very very short end.
Old 05-13-2012, 12:20 PM
n/a

I might add that you post links from the primary.

Wouldnt it be ineresting to post links from the Clinton/Obama primary where she said he was not qualified to take a call at 3AM....or when Bill called Obama on his campaign calling hiim a racist in the SC primary ?
Old 05-13-2012, 01:11 PM
n/a

The original post means nothing coming from people who tried yesterday to nullify the fact that Romney cared enough about his co-worker's family to close Bain Capital for days and get all the execs out onto the streets and into the bowels of NYC to search for his friend's missing daughter......even when it was verified with the linked articles from the Boston Globe:

"Another 40 employees caught an early morning shuttle yesterday, and later were joined by about 250 colleagues from other Wall Street firms, including Goldman Sachs, Price Waterhouse and Bankers Trust."

Like him or not, Mitt Romney is what a trustworthy LEADER looks like.

See post #15 at:
Something about Mitt you may not know...
Old 05-13-2012, 01:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetv View Post
The original post means nothing coming from people who tried yesterday to nullify the fact that Romney cared enough about his co-worker's family to close Bain Capital for days and get all the execs out onto the streets and into the bowels of NYC to search for his friend's missing daughter......even when it was verified with the linked articles from the Boston Globe:

"Another 40 employees caught an early morning shuttle yesterday, and later were joined by about 250 colleagues from other Wall Street firms, including Goldman Sachs, Price Waterhouse and Bankers Trust."

Like him or not, Mitt Romney is what a trustworthy LEADER looks like.

See post #15 at:
Something about Mitt you may not know...
I just pointed out that Mitt Romney did not save this daughter--Melissa Gay-- of his business partner--Robert Gay-- as has been claimed again and again in an ad called "Saved" I saw for Romney's campaign last night. Romney's 1996 Help To Colleague Hits Airwaves Again : NPR
Old 05-13-2012, 01:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
I just pointed out that Mitt Romney did not save this daughter--Melissa Gay-- of his business partner--Robert Gay-- as has been claimed again and again in an ad called "Saved" I saw for Romney's campaign last night. Romney's 1996 Help To Colleague Hits Airwaves Again : NPR
From the NPR link above:

"Her father expresses his gratitude 16 years later in the new TV ad: "Mitt's done a lot of things people say are nearly impossible. But for me, the most important thing he's ever done is to help save my daughter."

I think we all know what it means to "help save" someone, versus "saved".

It's really pathetic when "No good deed goes unpunished" in a scenario like that one, where trustworthy leadership could not have been exemplified better than Romney and co-workers did.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetv View Post
From the NPR link above:

"Her father expresses his gratitude 16 years later in the new TV ad: "Mitt's done a lot of things people say are nearly impossible. But for me, the most important thing he's ever done is to help save my daughter."

I think we all know what it means to "help save" someone, versus "saved".

It's really pathetic when "No good deed goes unpunished" in a scenario like that one, where trustworthy leadership could not have been exemplified better than Romney and co-workers did.
Maybe, maybe not. Would like to see what Mitt Romney has done for missing kids who are not the children of his business partners. It is all well and good that he could get his company involved in searching for his business partner Robert Gay's 14 year old kid in the streets on NYC. What about the thousands of other kids who have gone missing in NYC since that time?? http://www.criminaljustice.ny.gov/missing/
Old 05-13-2012, 02:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe, maybe not. Would like to see what Mitt Romney has done for missing kids who are not the children of his business partners. It is all well and good that he could get his company involved in searching for his business partner Robert Gay's 14 year old kid in the streets on NYC. What about the thousands of other kids who have gone missing in NYC since that time?? Missing Persons Clearinghouse - NY DCJS
i did a couple of internet searches and could not find any site that responded to your inquiry...could not find any site that indicated how many missing children obama had done anything for either.
Old 05-13-2012, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbchbum View Post
i did a couple of internet searches and could not find any site that responded to your inquiry...could not find any site that indicated how many missing children obama had done anything for either.
Most kids who go missing seem to be victims of domestic fights of some kind-- they are either runaways, in marital spats about child custody, or some other kind of family problem. The reality of recovering missing children: By the numbers - The Week

"797,500
Children reported missing in the U.S. annually

U.S. children reported missing each day

Children abducted by family members

Children taken by people familiar to the family or to the children in some way

Children the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children has helped to find since it was created in 1984." from above linked article.
Old 05-13-2012, 03:19 PM
n/a

Taltarzac, I think you're the only person I know who could turn the finding of an employee's lost daughter into a negative.

This got to be one of the all time dumbest threads.
Old 05-13-2012, 03:21 PM
n/a

I view it as positive watching and listening to the Obama supporters desperately try to sort out fly specs from the pepper.

A process that was not nor has not been done for Obama. I think many bought his rhetoric about hope and change and his promises at face value....shame on y'all. As a result they shy away from demanding using the same optics on Obama as the demand for Romney. Must be a tough spot to be in quite frankly.

btk

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.