Trump tower's Chinese investors buy a path to U.S. citizenship

Old 05-07-2017, 03:12 PM
n/a

Well, at least they are contributing to America and not sneaking in illegally over the border and then costing us billions every year.
Old 05-07-2017, 08:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well, at least they are contributing to America and not sneaking in illegally over the border and then costing us billions every year.
Sneaking in and dropping a "citizen" anchor baby who costs us almost a $ trillion a year. They...those Hispanic 3rd worlders will soon be the majority.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, you are in favor of breaking the law if it profits the US......actually it only profits Trump and you are OK with that....but aren't illegal aliens breaking the law? Even they pay taxes and the latest numbers that have been accumulated by US authorities show that the "illegal aliens" have actually contributed over $300Billion to our GDP. So, of course, you want to spend an average of $11,000 per person to deport them, and that is an estimate of over $100Billion, and you also want our economy to suffer with the loss of their contribution. But, of course, let those wealthy Chinese come in and buy citizenship because they will contribute $500,000 to Trump and he will trickle it down to who? you?

You make me laugh with your willful ignorance.
Old 05-09-2017, 06:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
So, you are in favor of breaking the law if it profits the US......actually it only profits Trump and you are OK with that....but aren't illegal aliens breaking the law? Even they pay taxes and the latest numbers that have been accumulated by US authorities show that the "illegal aliens" have actually contributed over $300Billion to our GDP. So, of course, you want to spend an average of $11,000 per person to deport them, and that is an estimate of over $100Billion, and you also want our economy to suffer with the loss of their contribution. But, of course, let those wealthy Chinese come in and buy citizenship because they will contribute $500,000 to Trump and he will trickle it down to who? you?

You make me laugh with your willful ignorance.
Even YOU must admit...it's better for America to bring in wealthy Chinese businessmen than poor 3rd world Somalis or Haitians...right?
Old 05-09-2017, 09:30 AM
n/a

I don't understand. What law is being broken?

Quote:
The EB-5 visa allows immigrants a path to a green card if they invest more than $500,000 in a project that creates jobs in the United States.
This provision is available to anyone i the world.

Agains the left is grasping at straws. The Trump organization has been using a perfectly legal way to get foreigners to invest in their projects. I'm sure that a lot of other people have used the same legal provision.

The CNN article states:
Quote:
The EB-5 program has come under fire by members of Congress on both sides of the aisle.
If members of congress are so upset about it, why don't they repeal or change the law. They are the ones that created it and they are the ones, the only ones, that can change it.

My guess is that plenty of members of congress have gotten investments in projects for their districts by using this provision. Then they complain about it so voters think that they're actually against it.
Old 05-09-2017, 01:41 PM
n/a

Of course no laws were broken, unlike the thousands of pay to play transactions by the Clinton administration.

Fool liberals ignore real news and love to create total bull.
Old 05-09-2017, 02:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Of course no laws were broken, unlike the thousands of pay to play transactions by the Clinton administration.

So very very very many questions, investigations and questioning of Trump, and you loyal supposed "loyal Americans" will always refer to others (see Clinton, Obama) to justify everything questionable he does.

I take personal offense to someone who justifies bad behavior and can never ever ever supply any back up for their total malarkey and then accuses me as ignoring real news and creating anything.

The President, as he ducked all the ethics warning promised the American public a lot of things relative to his business. Just about every 10 days or so, we hear of some instance like this making he and his much richer.

You, of course want everyone who does actually read, and understand to simply accept this behavior for ONE SINGLE REASON....to protect Trump. From what ?
Old 05-09-2017, 02:55 PM
n/a

Quote:

Old 05-09-2017, 06:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
So very very very many questions, investigations and questioning of Trump, and you loyal supposed "loyal Americans" will always refer to others (see Clinton, Obama) to justify everything questionable he does.

I take personal offense to someone who justifies bad behavior and can never ever ever supply any back up for their total malarkey and then accuses me as ignoring real news and creating anything.

The President, as he ducked all the ethics warning promised the American public a lot of things relative to his business. Just about every 10 days or so, we hear of some instance like this making he and his much richer.

You, of course want everyone who does actually read, and understand to simply accept this behavior for ONE SINGLE REASON....to protect Trump. From what ?

Again, where is the bad behavior? This is a perfectly legal way to get a green card. Do you think that Donald Trump is the only one to do this?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. There's is no law being broken and no immoral or bad behavior. This is another example of the left trying to make something out of nothing.

As a businessman, his objective is to make him and his richer. Why do you say that like it's a bad thing? In the process, President Trump and many other very successful American businessmen have created hundreds of thousands of jobs and opportunities for people in this country.

Like I said, if members of congress have a problem with this provision int he law, they have the power to repeal or change it.
Old 05-09-2017, 07:23 PM
n/a

Quote:

Got any proof on that? No you don't......
Old 05-09-2017, 07:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
Got any proof on that? No you don't......
Got any proof you ain't a pothead..... ? Do you still beat your partner? What a question.

As far as fools.... the thing (you) Speaks for itself with your very question.
Old 05-09-2017, 07:57 PM
n/a

Too bad that nidger didn't have any brains, fk it...

Tags
citizenship, u.s, chinese, towers, investors

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.