What do you Trump supporters think about your choice now?

Old 06-01-2017, 03:53 PM
n/a

Default What do you Trump supporters think about your choice now?

I am sure many of your answers will express support. However I am wondering how many see what a terrible mistake we made electing this man.
I really believe he is emotionally unstable and dangerous. He is a marvelous carnival barker and great at spreading lies. Because he has been so successful keeping his base on board. He has many of us believing that the entire news network tells lies. Anyone with any common sense knows how ridiculous that is.
We cannot survive 4 years with this maniac.
Old 06-01-2017, 03:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibaba View Post
I am sure many of your answers will express support. However I am wondering how many see what a terrible mistake we made electing this man.
I really believe he is emotionally unstable and dangerous. He is a marvelous carnival barker and great at spreading lies. Because he has been so successful keeping his base on board. He has many of us believing that the entire news network tells lies. Anyone with any common sense knows how ridiculous that is.
Repost, marked for removal.
Old 06-01-2017, 04:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
i am sure many of your answers will express support. However i am wondering how many see what a terrible mistake we made electing this man.
i am on your side 100%
Old 06-01-2017, 04:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Kiefer View Post
i am on your side 100%
Enjoy another stock market high warren.
Old 06-01-2017, 04:04 PM
n/a

Apparently, you have not been keeping current with your choice, Hillary. Talk about a wack job, she fits the model and then some. Have you not seen her latest rant and all her weird excuses? I think the alcohol abuse has finally completed taking it's toll on her last few brain cells.

Thank Goodness I voted for Trump!...
Old 06-01-2017, 04:07 PM
n/a

Unfortunately I do not think post of us read the agreements or understand the agreements. Thus most of our ideas are not supported by facts. I know I do not analysis the agreements but it is very bad when our electric officials do not pay attention to the suitability of the agreements.
Old 06-01-2017, 05:10 PM
n/a

Stupid is as stupid does....
Old 06-01-2017, 08:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Unfortunately I do not think post of us read the agreements or understand the agreements. Thus most of our ideas are not supported by facts. I know I do not analysis the agreements but it is very bad when our electric officials do not pay attention to the suitability of the agreements.
Exactly..."we" get our information from the "news" which is really just propaganda. Each side has a different interpretation of what is actually in these agreements. Going by what is said in the mainstream news...you'd think they were talking about two different agreements.

We KNOW nothing...we are told what someone wants to tall us.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:14 PM
n/a

Default America first

AMERICAFIRST.jpg
Old 06-02-2017, 04:14 AM
n/a

"What do you Trump supporters think about your choice now?". This opening line seems to contain confirmation bias?

Let's provide another example "What do Trump voters now say since listening to Hillary Clinton's continuous blaming tours about who caused her to lose the election?" "heck what do "Clinton voters say?"

Confirmation bias ( I hate Trump. I hate all things GOP. I hate all things progressive. I hate ....) is the reason news media can manipulate us all.

Many believe that the Russians have for this last presidential campaign planted/leaked information and confirmation bias reporters all are picking it up as news and running with it. They hate Trump so badly that it has infected their reasoning.

Reporters with an agenda are easy prey. Even our intelligence community is being duped by the Russians

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-02-2017, 04:22 AM
n/a

While the nation intentionally is focused solely on Trump the man and not the GOP agenda real issues are not addressed.

The average Joe in Middle America be s/he, Republican or Democrat have more pressing needs, basic needs to survive. You really think they care about all the drama going on in Washington?

Americans are acting like this is all just a reality show but our misapplication of important issues has serious consequences.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-02-2017, 06:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
While the nation intentionally is focused solely on Trump the man and not the GOP agenda real issues are not addressed.

The average Joe in Middle America be s/he, Republican or Democrat have more pressing needs, basic needs to survive. You really think they care about all the drama going on in Washington?

Americans are acting like this is all just a reality show but our misapplication of important issues has serious consequences.

Personal Best Regards:

The 'reality show' component and Washington drama are ALL being precipitated...by the Trump administration itsowndamnedelf.

While some would try to sell the 'average Joe in middle America' short, by pretending that they are so ignorant, short-sighted and only concerned with their own self-interest (over the nation's) that they don't care if their leader has become the laughingstock of the world...I give them a lot more credit than that.

Blind cultism is a terrible thing to watch occur in real time...especially when it's so serious.

I still have confidence however, that decency, reason and intelligence will ultimately prevail...and a fire hose will be used to clean the stench out of this White House.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 06-02-2017, 07:26 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
You are correct. We need to move on.

So, please tell your friend Trump to just shut up, allow the TRUTH to come out. Stop firing people who get close, and stop degrading good patriotic Americans who HAVE actually done things for this country.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:32 AM
n/a

Default Are you claiming an opened mind

Quote:
I VOTED FOR TRUMP. Is anyone perfect OF COURSE NOT.

Your EXPRESSED VIEW that we cannot survive 4 years of this maniac. FYI I had the exact same view of Obama-WHO I DID NOT VOTE FOR.

That cry from the left-NOT MY PRESIDENT and blocking people from speaking and RIOTING. You did not see this CRAP from the people who did not vote for Obama.
THINK-REALIZE. Not my president? I did not vote for Obama. Does that mean that YOU-NOT I- will be paying Obama's TEN TRILLION DOLLAR OVERDRAFT?????????????

Maniac? The Paris deal? First of all there is no enforcement provision. Yes, China signed on. Are you aware that China agreed to cut their C02 TWENTY YEARS FROM NOW.

The US has cut our emissions. We did it by sending our manufacturing jobs to China. China currently produces more C02 in four days then the US does in the entire year.

Can we cut our pollution-YES, WE CAN AND YES WE SHOULD.
What have YOU done to cut YOUR pollution???????
Old 06-02-2017, 08:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by suesiegel View Post
I VOTED FOR TRUMP. Is anyone perfect OF COURSE NOT.

Your EXPRESSED VIEW that we cannot survive 4 years of this maniac. FYI I had the exact same view of Obama-WHO I DID NOT VOTE FOR.

That cry from the left-NOT MY PRESIDENT and blocking people from speaking and RIOTING. You did not see this CRAP from the people who did not vote for Obama.
THINK-REALIZE. Not my president? I did not vote for Obama. Does that mean that YOU-NOT I- will be paying Obama's TEN TRILLION DOLLAR OVERDRAFT?????????????

Maniac? The Paris deal? First of all there is no enforcement provision. Yes, China signed on. Are you aware that China agreed to cut their C02 TWENTY YEARS FROM NOW.

The US has cut our emissions. We did it by sending our manufacturing jobs to China. China currently produces more C02 in four days then the US does in the entire year.

Can we cut our pollution-YES, WE CAN AND YES WE SHOULD.
What have YOU done to cut YOUR pollution???????
I have read the Paris climate treaty, how many of these complaining liberals did?

Treaty? Without senate approval, not possible.

China pollutes even more than publicly known, do you think they self report accurately? China, russia and The third world signing any agreement is worthless, they lie, no oversight and corruption is routine.

Look at every trade agreements, EVERYONE, Ala rocky, no other country EVER abides by the rules.

The USA will no longer be the shmucks!

Tags
lies, board, believing, entire, successful

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.