A Tragic Day for America

Old 11-09-2016, 04:01 PM
n/a

Despite the fact that the liberal news outlets (newspapers, television, radio, internet) Hollywood, Democratic and Republican Establishment George Soros, Mark Cuban et al manipulation and protection of Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump won the primary, and won the presidential electio no avail. It seemed everyone was against Trump. The liberal media manipulated the polls and surveys Progressive faked protests and incited violence at Trump's rallies to

clearly there were enough voters tired of the status quo and savvy to Clinton's malfeasance

Trump is already being criticized by progressive by progressive news outlet and of course the very qualified women on The View.

Trump needs to focus on his campaign promises

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-09-2016, 04:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Despite the fact that the liberal news outlets (newspapers, television, radio, internet) Hollywood, Democratic and Republican Establishment George Soros, Mark Cuban et al manipulation and protection of Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump won the primary, and won the presidential electio no avail. It seemed everyone was against Trump. The liberal media manipulated the polls and surveys Progressive faked protests and incited violence at Trump's rallies to

clearly there were enough voters tired of the status quo and savvy to Clinton's malfeasance

Trump is already being criticized by progressive by progressive news outlet and of course the very qualified women on The View.

Trump needs to focus on his campaign promises

Personal Best Regards:
This is a crude, uninformed, and totally ignorant post.

In addition, it represents the views of the alt-right movement as you echo remarks today by Steve Bannon.

The timing of such a thought plays against the affirmation he is receiving.

This attitude, already beginning within 24 hours of his victory, is exactly the direction many of his opponents feared.

I will stick with the President Elect, and take him at his word, rather than allow a continuation of the oft used term, hate speak.

He said he will be a President for all people, and I will take him at his word, and just wish people could grow up and put this crap to rest or nothing will get done ever.
Old 11-09-2016, 04:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
America was filled with hatred and elected a chronic liar, an adulterer, a woman abuser, the first person in history to not disclose his taxes, a man who has gone bankrupt five times, a man who has a nasty mouth, a man who has cheated thousands of workers out of their wages, a man who has stiffed hundreds of suppliers, a man who created a fake university and a man who has zero foreign policy experience. May God have mercy on America.
I'm sick of this crap.

Get over it he won, no one cared the county comes first.

53% of woman voted for him
34% voted for her

all else you said id untrue
Old 11-09-2016, 04:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Or if you're a woman, black, Hispanic, Muslim, Millenial, or a sane, intelligent person
Or if you're an immigrant, disabled, active or retired military.
Old 11-09-2016, 04:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Or if you're a woman, black, Hispanic, Muslim, Millenial, or a sane, intelligent person
Everyone who voted for Trump is insane? I'm not a fan of his, but the people have spoken and majority rules.
Old 11-09-2016, 05:02 PM
n/a

Thumbs down

Quote:
Everyone who voted for Trump is insane? I'm not a fan of his, but the people have spoken and majority rules.
You have a hell of a nerve as a Canadian
Old 11-09-2016, 05:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
The definition of insanity is, doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results!
Old 11-09-2016, 06:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
America was filled with hatred and elected a chronic liar, an adulterer, a woman abuser, the first person in history to not disclose his taxes, a man who has gone bankrupt five times, a man who has a nasty mouth, a man who has cheated thousands of workers out of their wages, a man who has stiffed hundreds of suppliers, a man who created a fake university and a man who has zero foreign policy experience. May God have mercy on America.
Dont worry, just like Jesus - Donald Trump loves you too...(I would send you to hell...or a camp of some sort just for being ignorant - if I was in the shoes of Jesus or Donald).
Old 11-09-2016, 06:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
The definition of insanity is, doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results!

Well - yes, if you are in AA....
Old 11-09-2016, 06:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well - yes, if you are in AA....
That's sad that you only think it is limited to one group!
Old 11-09-2016, 06:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's sad that you only think it is limited to one group!

Actually, that is a quote from Albert Einstein...then used frequently by AA (and then NA as well as others). However, that is not even close to the "Websters" definition of "insanity.
Old 11-09-2016, 08:15 PM
n/a

Probably posted by someone who tried to vote on Oct 8th.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thank God for Trump
SNL agrees with you
Old 11-10-2016, 02:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ32162 View Post
What did I miss? What happened on October 9, 2016?
LOL!! I (and I think many others) didn't even catch that.
Old 11-10-2016, 02:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Bill Clinton
Truman, Lincoln, Jefferson, Grant, McKinley
Hillary, Nixon, and countless others
Obama and many others

Tags
oct, america, tragic, day

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.