Transgender rest rooms

Old 05-07-2016, 03:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Precisely, what would you have done if your son or daughter came out as gay and announced they had met another person of the same sex and were going to be married?

Would you have disowned them or what?
What does this have to do with transgenders using the same restroom as your children or wife? Gays may be a related issue, but not all gays dress as an opposite gender so your question is ludicrous. But why would anyone expect different from liberals, just diversion from the subject.
Old 05-07-2016, 03:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Elizabeth Warren Native American / Cherokee Controversy << Elizabeth Warren Wiki

Seems like a non-issue.

And gender identification is not a mental health problem. Racism should be as well as hatred based on someone's gender identity.
“Being Native American has been part of my story I guess since the day I was born,” said Warren ...."

"Later, reporters uncovered that Warren had represented herself to both U. Penn[16] and Harvard for federal reporting purposes...."

If this is not a mental issue, then being a pathological liar is. Obama can prove he is half white, if he ever wished to. His mother was white. Warren said she was native American when she wasn't. She lied. A transgender person can say they are female all they wish, but they are just lying on a consistent basis. If that is not a mental issue, I think someone does not know what the term means. I can put on a Superman costume but that will not make me Superman. I can put on a shark costume but that does not mean that I can live under water. A male can dress up as a female, but that won't give him the ability to get pregnant, and it won't change what his blood chemistry identifies him as.

So, yes it IS a mental issue. It should be treated, not encouraged.
Old 05-07-2016, 04:08 AM
n/a

The Biggest Obstacle to Gender Neutral Bathrooms? Building Codes. - Reason.com

Interesting article.
Old 05-07-2016, 06:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is really sad to know that some of our community members are so intolerant, judgemental, angry and hateful toward their fellow human beings. I wonder if some of those people are the ones that pack the parking lots at their churches every Sunday, then spew hate and anger anonymously through these posts. I tend to believe there are kind people who work make the world better for everyone, everyday. That is why it saddens and disappoints me to know of the other end of the spectrum.
You judge too lady. You judge murderers, pedophiles, rapists, robbers. You even judge lesser behaviors as "unacceptable". Well, THIS is unacceptable to me.

Quote:
And what was the reason for the nasty statement you closed your catharsis with?
"Have you thought about counseling? How to cope with your unfortunate birth defect?"
That was a comment about a gay child wanting to get married. I'd have told them they can't and they should be counseled. Gay IS an unfortunate birth defect.
Old 05-07-2016, 09:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
You judge too lady. You judge murderers, pedophiles, rapists, robbers. You even judge lesser behaviors as "unacceptable". Well, THIS is unacceptable to me.

That was a comment about a gay child wanting to get married. I'd have told them they can't and they should be counseled. Gay IS an unfortunate birth defect.
Not to interject when you are having a legitimate disagreement with the liberal, but personally, I do not consider Gay as being a birth defect. It may be, but I consider it to be a behavioral defect, or mental defect. Something that should be treated as such and not to be encouraged as a "normal" trait. I do not see pedophiles being treated as "normal" and they are mentally impaired. Incest is not considered a normal behavior. Bestiality is not considered normal behavior, at least in this country. Denmark seems to find it acceptable.

Gay is deviant behavior, or abnormal behavior. It may be tolerated in privacy, as innocent and not dangerous to two consenting adults, but it is certainly NOT normal and should not be encouraged, or tolerated in public and definitely not taught to our children as normal behavior.

But, the subject is not regarding gay acceptance but transgender restrooms. And I stand by the idea or view that anyone that wishes to cross dress, should stil be required to utilize the restroom according to their plumbing. They may be regarded rightfully as unusual, a spectacle or weird, but that is their choice.
Old 05-07-2016, 09:53 AM
n/a

Well, someone needs help--that's for sure.

If you think there might be something wrong with homosexuality, you most likely have a mental disorder, according to a recent study by a team of Italian researchers.

Discussing the study, lead researcher Emmanuele A. Jannini, M.D., stated: “After discussing for centuries if homosexuality is to be considered a disease, for the first time we demonstrated that the real disease to be cured is homophobia, associated with potentially severe psychopathologies.”
It’s official: ‘Homophobia’ now a mental disorder!

That’s right. The research team specifically found that “psychoticism,” “immature defense mechanisms” and a “fearful attachment style” were associated with a greater “homophobic” attitude in individuals

Read more at It’s official: ‘Homophobia’ now a mental disorder!
Old 05-07-2016, 10:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well, someone needs help--that's for sure.

If you think there might be something wrong with homosexuality, you most likely have a mental disorder, according to a recent study by a team of Italian researchers.

Discussing the study, lead researcher Emmanuele A. Jannini, M.D., stated: “After discussing for centuries if homosexuality is to be considered a disease, for the first time we demonstrated that the real disease to be cured is homophobia, associated with potentially severe psychopathologies.”
It’s official: ‘Homophobia’ now a mental disorder!

That’s right. The research team specifically found that “psychoticism,” “immature defense mechanisms” and a “fearful attachment style” were associated with a greater “homophobic” attitude in individuals

Read more at It’s official: ‘Homophobia’ now a mental disorder!
HA, HA, HA....ITALIAN??? HA, HA, HA.

Sorry, if you want to talk about perverts, ask an expert...an Italian. Ask the Romans for advice on perversion.

Now, you are going to say that homophobia is the disorder? Wow, have you liberals gone over the cliff.

Obviously another atheist.
Old 05-07-2016, 10:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
HA, HA, HA....ITALIAN??? HA, HA, HA.

Sorry, if you want to talk about perverts, ask an expert...an Italian. Ask the Romans for advice on perversion.

Now, you are going to say that homophobia is the disorder? Wow, have you liberals gone over the cliff.

Obviously another atheist.
Are you saying all Italians are perverts?
Old 05-07-2016, 11:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are you saying all Italians are perverts?
Rivaled only by the French.
Old 05-07-2016, 07:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
What does this have to do with transgenders using the same restroom as your children or wife? Gays may be a related issue, but not all gays dress as an opposite gender so your question is ludicrous. But why would anyone expect different from liberals, just diversion from the subject.
Another non-answer from a homophobic Dummy.

Tags
grown, man, thinking, ludicrious, bathroom, absolutely, girls, identifies, females, trump, feels, clinton, enter, restroom, missed, debate, thread, rest, rooms, big, item, belief, age, transgender, marion

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.