Trial starts tomorrow.... have fun dems

Old 09-05-2017, 08:41 AM
n/a

Default Trial starts tomorrow.... have fun dems

Sen. Bob Menendez's bribery trial: What you need to know - CNNPolitics

Amazing how no liberal wants to start threads about important topics.

This Is a little more important than the 6 inch heels.

I hope Chris Christie makes himself senator.
Old 09-05-2017, 10:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Sen. Bob Menendez's bribery trial: What you need to know - CNNPolitics

Amazing how no liberal wants to start threads about important topics.

This Is a little more important than the 6 inch heels.

I hope Chris Christie makes himself senator.
If he did what is alleged then he should go to jail! But in this country we are all innocent until proven guilty.

If Chris Christie makes himself a Senator it would be such a Republican move!

COPUFF
Old 09-05-2017, 11:30 AM
n/a

Regardless of political party, sleazy politicians who take bribes need to be castigated publicly in the press. A free press is essential to all of our other liberties. Democracy dies in darkness.
Old 09-05-2017, 11:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellincf View Post
Regardless of political party, sleazy politicians who take bribes need to be castigated publicly in the press. A free press is essential to all of our other liberties. Democracy dies in darkness.
Tell that to the msm.
Old 09-05-2017, 12:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tell that to the msm.
My guess is you failed to note the news organizations referenced in the link....

CNN and the New York Times, both part of the Main Stream Media. Or in other words any major news outlet other than Fox News.

COPUFF....
Old 09-05-2017, 12:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
My guess is you failed to note the news organizations referenced in the link....

CNN and the New York Times, both part of the Main Stream Media. Or in other words any major news outlet other than Fox News.

COPUFF....
The nyt that forgot he was a Democratic... lol
Old 09-05-2017, 12:08 PM
n/a

If it were a republican senator it would be 24 hour coverage
Old 09-05-2017, 12:21 PM
n/a

This country is based on the "rule of law" and as long as all abide by this rule it will keep corruption and totalitarianism at bay. Rule of law says NO ONE is above the law.

It was why the intentional and feigned moves to avoid the IRS scandal, Benghazi, Clinton's personal server and charitable foundation were so egregious

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-05-2017, 03:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
This country is based on the "rule of law" and as long as all abide by this rule it will keep corruption and totalitarianism at bay. Rule of law says NO ONE is above the law.

It was why the intentional and feigned moves to avoid the IRS scandal, Benghazi, Clinton's personal server and charitable foundation were so egregious

Personal Best Regards:
How many millions were spent on this investigation trying to pin the blame on the Sec of State? This in NOT the first an Embassy of the United States has been attacked. And Bengazi was not even an Embassy.

I was working with Chris Stevens before he died. Honor him with truth, not lies. - The Washington Post

The Embassy of Kenya and the Embassy of Tanzania were both attacked on the same day by what was to become Al Qaeda. Was there a House Select Committee formed to investigate spending 7 million dollars. No there wasn't because there wasn't a political party looking to sabotage the other probable candidate!!!

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE!
Old 09-06-2017, 02:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
How many millions were spent on this investigation trying to pin the blame on the Sec of State? This in NOT the first an Embassy of the United States has been attacked. And Bengazi was not even an Embassy.

I was working with Chris Stevens before he died. Honor him with truth, not lies. - The Washington Post

The Embassy of Kenya and the Embassy of Tanzania were both attacked on the same day by what was to become Al Qaeda. Was there a House Select Committee formed to investigate spending 7 million dollars. No there wasn't because there wasn't a political party looking to sabotage the other probable candidate!!!

A drop in the bucket, they can't even track how much Obama gave iran...euros, gold.... The keys to the white house.
Old 09-06-2017, 03:59 AM
n/a

Default You don;='t Rat On Me and I Won't

Quote:

The nation never heard that the Embassies of Kenya and Tanzania had repeatedly expressed concern for their safety and begging for additional support and protection as did Benghazi. Nor did the nation hear that the cause for the attacks at these embassies was because of an armature video as they did with Benghazi.

Now why would these facts be overlooked and ignored?

The liberals are really good at one thing and one thing only and that is their orchestrated efforts at concealing the truth about party members . Its like the code of the streets. "You don't rat on and me and I won't rat on you. got it!

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
important, inch, heels, makes, senator

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.