The TRUE story of what happened at the Trump Inauguration.

Old 01-25-2017, 09:50 AM
n/a

Default The TRUE story of what happened at the Trump Inauguration.

The true, correct story of what happened at Donald Trump’s inauguration - The Washington Post

True in Trump's mind. But he looks quite mentally ill to at least some psychiatrists.
Old 01-25-2017, 10:00 AM
n/a

Might be too early for this but based on the campaign and the beginnings of the adminstration, this may apply....

""The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell, “1984"
Old 01-25-2017, 10:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Might be too early for this but based on the campaign and the beginnings of the adminstration, this may apply....

""The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell, “1984"
Which campaign are you referring to??
Old 01-25-2017, 10:06 AM
n/a

No different than the biased media.
With all the issues in the world, with all the good that Trump has done to date, all some can do is dwell on the insignificant, fly $hit in the pepper issue, like who said what about crowd size.

The anti Trump media, the dems who cannot accept that they lost, just continue to mock and mimic any subject, germaine or not, significant or not, pertinent or not that negatively portrays the Trump presidency.

Just like the too often cry of wolf.....after a while who cares what they say!
Old 01-25-2017, 10:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
But he looks quite mentally ill to at least some psychiatrists.
Uhhh, Why in the world would you post that, do you really wish to pursue that opinion??

If so, I am betting we can find a few that feel you are mentally ill...

Can't you find some resolve without all this hate and foolishness?
Old 01-25-2017, 10:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
With all the issues in the world, with all the good that Trump has done to date, all some can do is dwell on the insignificant, fly $hit in the pepper issue, like who said what about crowd size.

The anti Trump media, the dems who cannot accept that they lost, just continue to mock and mimic any subject, germaine or not, significant or not, pertinent or not that negatively portrays the Trump presidency.

Hey, they had to keep quiet for 8 years or be labeled racists. Now they have a need to compensate for all that silence and eating sh*t. Only, they were told that they WOULD enjoy ingesting the BS, by their puppet master, George Soros. The Nazi war criminal. They will complain when there is once again full employment and when the cost of health care is half of what it is now.
Old 01-25-2017, 10:19 AM
n/a

Quote:

Seems to me that ALL the disagreements here at the beginning of this administration were orchestrated by Trump and his trusty advisors (Bannon etal).

Crowd size only became an issue because he HE decided to do what he did at the meeting with the CIA, and talk about himself instead of the hard working people there, to epically blame the press for reporting truths and then to follow it up by having it referred to as "alternate facts", a term I have only heard used previously by the alt right crowd.

Media did not start this...they reported and showed pics as they have done for every swearing in for decades, but HE was the only one who used a meeting with hard working civil servants to demean the media for reporting factually and also blame them for quoting his OWN words he used to demean the intelligence community.

I hope he is just "getting his feet wet" because if he would simply shut his mouth about himself and worry about the country we would be better off. If he wants to discuss himself, talk about his lack of transparency and ethics but he wont ever.

i wish him much luck in many of the things he wants to get done but agree with his own leadership....just shut up about yourself and go to work.
Old 01-25-2017, 10:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Seems to me that ALL the disagreements here at the beginning of this administration were orchestrated by Trump and his trusty advisors (Bannon etal).

Crowd size only became an issue because he HE decided to do what he did at the meeting with the CIA, and talk about himself instead of the hard working people there, to epically blame the press for reporting truths and then to follow it up by having it referred to as "alternate facts", a term I have only heard used previously by the alt right crowd.

Media did not start this...they reported and showed pics as they have done for every swearing in for decades, but HE was the only one who used a meeting with hard working civil servants to demean the media for reporting factually and also blame them for quoting his OWN words he used to demean the intelligence community.

I hope he is just "getting his feet wet" because if he would simply shut his mouth about himself and worry about the country we would be better off. If he wants to discuss himself, talk about his lack of transparency and ethics but he wont ever.

i wish him much luck in many of the things he wants to get done but agree with his own leadership....just shut up about yourself and go to work.
I agree that he should shut up and continue doing what he has been doing. He is working hard and well.
Never saw anyone work as hard as him. Well, not in politics.
Old 01-25-2017, 12:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
The true, correct story of what happened at Donald Trump’s inauguration - The Washington Post

True in Trump's mind. But he looks quite mentally ill to at least some psychiatrists.
Of course he is...all high level politicians are psychopaths.

Quote:

Like we've been doing for 50 years dealing with "equality". Like we're doing with the Hispanic invasion.

Quote:
I agree that he should shut up and continue doing what he has been doing. He is working hard and well.
Never saw anyone work as hard as him. Well, not in politics.
Setting things up for THEIR turn to loot the treasury...
Old 01-25-2017, 03:52 PM
n/a

You know your wasting your time when a thread starts out with "The TRUE Story.........................

The tension between the Trump Administration and the liberal media/Hollywood is going to continue throughout the next 4 years. Reasonable people understand the dangers associated with the radical left's vendetta. If you are not a part of the solution then you are a part of the problem

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
happened, trump, inauguration, true, story

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.