Trump ahead of Clinton by 5 points

Old 09-07-2015, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I don't see Hilary indicted. She knows where all the bodies are hid in D.C. and will eventually use her witchcraft to put a hex on all those that oppose her.
Normally I'd agree BUT she's violated some heavy duty statutes involving espionage laws and failure to protect national security (ie classified) information. I do think, at some point, she will be indicted and then maybe plea bargains out of it. Of course, if there are enough liberal idiots in this country (an open question) and she's elected, she could simply pardon herself I guess?
Old 09-07-2015, 09:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Normally I'd agree BUT she's violated some heavy duty statutes involving espionage laws and failure to protect national security (ie classified) information. I do think, at some point, she will be indicted and then maybe plea bargains out of it. Of course, if there are enough liberal idiots in this country (an open question) and she's elected, she could simply pardon herself I guess?
She probably thinks she can pardon herself right now. After all, when asked by whose authority did she utilize her private server for official State Dept business, she replied "MY AUTHORITY". She doesn't even plan on doing the obligatory debates, other than a couple that have already been scheduled, because she feels they are a waste of her precious time. She is walking through her campaign, if you wish to call it that. She considers herself already elected and is blaming the GOP for slowing the process down. But, liberals will still mindlessly vote for her, as they did her felonious husband after he perjured himself. So, what can you do when liberals seem to act like mindless drones? You would think that they would have more class than they seem to indicate.
Old 09-10-2015, 05:04 AM
n/a

Marion Barry was not reelected by "liberals". He was reelected by the black vote in DC (and DC is mostly black) because of a strong base that went back to the civil rights era. Even though "the bitch set him up", it simply didn't matter with his base. Don't try to make this a "liberal" thing.

Quote:
When you consider the fact that Marion Barry, a convicted drug abuser could be re-elected in D.C. then it is not hard to believe that liberals have no pride or honor. After all, the left has a long history of being backed by union mob bosses and the mafia. What honor and pride they might have had, has long faded away.
Old 09-10-2015, 05:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Marion Barry was not reelected by "liberals". He was reelected by the black vote in DC (and DC is mostly black) because of a strong base that went back to the civil rights era. Even though "the bitch set him up", it simply didn't matter with his base. Don't try to make this a "liberal" thing.
Ahh, I see. It was all a "black" thing, because blacks aren't liberals, right? Sorry, but it IS a liberal thing. Clinton is a liberal and she will get a free pass from the left, no matter what she did/does. The Clintons have been getting away with breaking rules and laws for decades.
Old 09-10-2015, 06:17 AM
n/a

Of course it was a black thing. Policy positions didn't matter at all. Barry was their guy and, as I already stated, had a base that was established during the civil rights era. I would hardly call civil rights a liberal policy. If you do, please stop posting on this forum as you are an embarrassment to those of us who are conservative. Also, please avoid employing strawman arguments - they are disingenuous and are a liberal thing to do. You don't need to drag Barry into a argument about Clinton. We all understand that she is inherently dishonest and believes in her own special form of exceptionalism. This forum can really test one's patience.

Quote:
Ahh, I see. It was all a "black" thing, because blacks aren't liberals, right? Sorry, but it IS a liberal thing. Clinton is a liberal and she will get a free pass from the left, no matter what she did/does. The Clintons have been getting away with breaking rules and laws for decades.
Old 09-10-2015, 06:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Clinton means "no cutz in da check"...the recipients (no matter race) could care less how many emails she deleted. She says "tax the rich and give to the poor" and the recipients like the sound of that! This country's government assistance programs are a failure (we have multi generation recipients), the recipients are not interested in "Making America Great Again" nor are they interested in "Putting America Back to Work". The recipients represent 49% of Americans, and Clinton will bus them to the poles, and they will vote for having food and care provided for them while they are watching TV and talking on their Obamma phones.
Old 09-10-2015, 06:41 AM
n/a

The real issue is the number of hard working, productive people who will vote for Clinton and will ignore the failed policies that her party represents and the inherent dishonesty that is part and parcel to everything she does and says.

Quote:
Clinton means "no cutz in da check"...the recipients (no matter race) could care less how many emails she deleted. She says "tax the rich and give to the poor" and the recipients like the sound of that! This country's government assistance programs are a failure (we have multi generation recipients), the recipients are not interested in "Making America Great Again" nor are they interested in "Putting America Back to Work". The recipients represent 49% of Americans, and Clinton will bus them to the poles, and they will vote for having food and care provided for them while they are watching TV and talking on their Obamma phones.
Old 09-10-2015, 08:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
The real issue is the number of hard working, productive people who will vote for Clinton and will ignore the failed policies that her party represents and the inherent dishonesty that is part and parcel to everything she does and says.
Those hard working fools and the 49% = majority of votes.

I believe the real issue is; When this country goes bankrupt and no longer able to fund these government assistance programs for the 49% (or more, because that % is based on 2011 census), the recipients will be forced to get food and money from somewhere else...they will not be getting jobs, so possibly, they will burn their own homes to the ground in a revolt and then proceed to move into your home.

I doubt Warren Buffet is going to help, I believe he is only a philanthropist while garnering farm and railroad subsidies...
Old 09-10-2015, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
SurveyUSA Poll Puts Trump Above Clinton by 5 Points

New USASurvey poll puts Trump ahead of Clinton by 5 points.

Trump is also beating out all the other Democrat contenders.

But, polls are just checking the temperature of political moods at a given time. It could shift again tomorrow. He'll probably get further ahead...
I do not understand the appeal of this man? He is someone who wants very big government but has not explained how he will pay for all his grandiose plans like the 1900 mile wall and a huge military. His economic policy looks more like something coming out of the progressive camp. He is an anti-Reagan in many ways. Maybe, just because he is thumbing his nose at both the Republican and Democratic establishments because he can due to his huge amount of money. One big question? How can he do anything though if he alienates everyone unless he is the typical backroom dealer who does the opposite of what he says he would do.
Old 09-10-2015, 08:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
I do not understand the appeal of this man? He is someone who wants very big government but has not explained how he will pay for all his grandiose plans like the 1900 mile wall and a huge military. His economic policy looks more like something coming out of the progressive camp. He is an anti-Reagan in many ways. Maybe, just because he is thumbing his nose at both the Republican and Democratic establishments because he can due to his huge amount of money. One big question? How can he do anything though if he alienates everyone unless he is the typical backroom dealer who does the opposite of what he says he would do.
you mean a politician!!!
Old 09-10-2015, 09:07 AM
n/a

Yes, the demographics are not good. Hunker down, it is going to be a rough ride.

Quote:
Those hard working fools and the 49% = majority of votes.

I believe the real issue is; When this country goes bankrupt and no longer able to fund these government assistance programs for the 49% (or more, because that % is based on 2011 census), the recipients will be forced to get food and money from somewhere else...they will not be getting jobs, so possibly, they will burn their own homes to the ground in a revolt and then proceed to move into your home.

I doubt Warren Buffet is going to help, I believe he is only a philanthropist while garnering farm and railroad subsidies...
Old 09-10-2015, 10:03 AM
n/a

Liberals are scared of Trump because he will promise them the same thing that the Dem's are promising, only he is also telling them that their jobs are being stolen by the illegals. On top of that, he is bragging about being rich and telling them that he wants all of them to be rich too. Everything that they want to hear. He's playing their own game against them. He didn't amass billions by being stupid.

Tags
poll, polls, points, clinton, ahead, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.