Trump to Bill O'Reilly....

Old 04-06-2017, 08:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by affald View Post
Why would you say "allowed back on here" you *******, you really like fake news. I gave myself a vacation from this forum, during which time you mentioned and ridiculed me no less than six times. On at least three occasions saying I was banned.

You truly are retarded, but yet starved for attention.
So tell me, did you get to relax on your vacation? You seem a little tense.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 04-06-2017, 08:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Talking about the other quoted post by affald as he is going to remain on my Ignore List.

I had hoped you were affald. You deserve to be off this site. And I do not know you moron. I know what you post only. I judge by that which is just personal attacks on people like me and others along with a defense of anything Donald John Trump says or does. And your logic is terrible. You attack me for criticized Donald Trump. That is just STUPID! Why is Trump right in what he said or did? What I think is irrelevant to the topic. Trump is the topic not people who criticize him.
Old 04-06-2017, 08:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Talking about the other quoted post by affald as he is going to remain on my Ignore List.

I had hoped you were affald. You deserve to be off this site. And I do not know you moron. I know what you post only. I judge by that which is just personal attacks on people like me and others along with a defense of anything Donald John Trump says or does. And your logic is terrible. You attack me for criticized Donald Trump. That is just STUPID! Why is Trump right in what he said or did? What I think is irrelevant to the topic. Trump is the topic not people who criticize him.
You don't even realize how ridiculous your thought pattern is. You just love to be the center of attention.
Old 04-06-2017, 08:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post

No bad, thanks for asking. Congrats on your baseball team.
Old 04-06-2017, 09:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

Anyone else think this is a bit off subject??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-06-2017, 09:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle 725 View Post
Kind of a slime bag. As is dirtbanker. I say this because of the content of these attacks and the fact that they know who I am easily and I have no idea who these two anonymous people are.
I really have no idea who you are, evidently you are not as famous as you wanted to be. Of course, I assumed you were the "guy" wearing the dated baby blue terry cloth shorts at the square, but I am not certain.

And, allow me to clarify something: I have made no attacks towards you. I have expressed me deepest loath for an able bodied adult that is unwilling to support himself (fvcking Wendy's if you have disabilities!), you are one that takes advantage of his loving parents way too long (50 year old toddler?)...you sir = are a complete piece of **** in society and nobody gives a rats ass how many imaginary friends you have (that you never met in person) and nobody gives a rats ass how many times you have been in "who's who of nobody you know" magazine...

Work or starve!

Old 04-07-2017, 02:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Anyone else think this is a bit off subject??

True, and off his rocker too!
Old 04-07-2017, 04:16 AM
n/a

Well we have another thread that went of the tracks creating an unnecessary and damaging train wreck.

What is it about some posters who simply cannot control their emotions??????

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-07-2017, 05:05 AM
n/a

Quote:

Old 04-07-2017, 06:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well we have another thread that went of the tracks creating an unnecessary and damaging train wreck.

Personal Best Regards:
I put the thread on my Facebook page just to keep a record of it but only I can see it. So not much damage and it seems so banal and cheap. Better to just ignore it and these two trolls who have tried to take over the Political Forum.

I also do not get the impression many people if any look at the Political Forum any more because of threads like this one. It has become like Topix which has a very bad reputation around the US for petty personal attacks pretty much driving it.
Old 04-07-2017, 07:03 AM
n/a

Of all the ways to save data, wackadoodle stores stuff on his FB page where the world can see what a wackadoodle he is. Smart!
Old 04-07-2017, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
I mentioned this thread and summarized the content on my Facebook page last night.

Friends from both sides of the aisle demonized the Political Forum here and only extolled one poster who is

Rubicon.

Dropping the mic.
Old 04-07-2017, 08:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
I mentioned this thread and summarized the content on my Facebook page last night.

Friends from both sides of the aisle demonized the Political Forum here and only extolled one poster who is

Rubicon.

Dropping the mic.
Rubicon actually does a good job sometimes dealing with the drama on the Political Forum. I would not put it on my Facebook page where anyone can see what goes on in these threads because some of my friends are very serious people and most of what is on here is just made up of very bad jokes.
Old 04-07-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post

Rubicon.

Dropping the mic.
Thanks for letting us know. Your friends sound judgemental...[emoji12]

Old 04-07-2017, 10:21 AM
n/a

Quote:

Rubicon.

Dropping the mic.
Yep, nobody except Rubicon has ever criticized posters on this board for obscenity, etc. He is the only one

Notice, how many posters stayed away from that crap ? He didn't.

Tags
bill, game, oreilly, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.