How Jared Kushner Helped the Russians Get Inside Access to the Trump Campaign

Old 08-06-2017, 11:40 AM
n/a

Default How Jared Kushner Helped the Russians Get Inside Access to the Trump Campaign

http://www.newyorker.com/news/ryan-l...7&kwp_1=748320
Old 08-06-2017, 11:47 AM
n/a

Interesting piece with information I had never read and written by a very well respected journalist.

This investigation appears it will take time before we know ALL the truth, but these substantiated tidbits do give us an idea.

i will still be shocked if Trump, personally, was involved but the more we hear Kushner and Trump Jr (people Trump would trust) the more that campaign begins to look very soiled.
Old 08-06-2017, 12:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Interesting piece with information I had never read and written by a very well respected journalist.

This investigation appears it will take time before we know ALL the truth, but these substantiated tidbits do give us an idea.

i will still be shocked if Trump, personally, was involved but the more we hear Kushner and Trump Jr (people Trump would trust) the more that campaign begins to look very soiled.
I think that it says a great deal that there has been, and probably will be, more information disclosed about the members of the campaign in such a short period of this presidency.

I can only conclude from the present information that Trump is either willfully ignorant of his senior members of the campaign/White House, or he is aware of the entire situation, but does not care due to his ability to misdirect.

These misdirections include fear mongering, provoking anger, hostility, and distrust, playing himself as the "only person" who can solve problems, painting everything as "black and white" (right or wrong would be a choice of words that would be more appropriate for other politicians but Trump has embraced and promotes racial tensions), and his constant repetition of "talking points" that have been proven to be false.

He is constantly talking about "his" victory in the election, the protection of his "brand", and is very deliberate and forceful about this because he knows that what people think other people think is one of the most potent forces driving human belief and behavior.

Fear-/anger-mongering and deflection via humor to repetition, social proof, and appeal to authority — are effective methods of making people feel very confident about a position, despite the fact that they haven’t considered any statistical evidence or rational arguments.Trump definitely takes advantage of this.

Yes, he is smart like a fox, but I believe his arrogance will eventually catch up to him as he, nor anyone else, is above the law.
Old 08-07-2017, 06:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I think that it says a great deal that there has been, and probably will be, more information disclosed about the members of the campaign in such a short period of this presidency.

I can only conclude from the present information that Trump is either willfully ignorant of his senior members of the campaign/White House, or he is aware of the entire situation, but does not care due to his ability to misdirect.

These misdirections include fear mongering, provoking anger, hostility, and distrust, playing himself as the "only person" who can solve problems, painting everything as "black and white" (right or wrong would be a choice of words that would be more appropriate for other politicians but Trump has embraced and promotes racial tensions), and his constant repetition of "talking points" that have been proven to be false.

He is constantly talking about "his" victory in the election, the protection of his "brand", and is very deliberate and forceful about this because he knows that what people think other people think is one of the most potent forces driving human belief and behavior.

Fear-/anger-mongering and deflection via humor to repetition, social proof, and appeal to authority — are effective methods of making people feel very confident about a position, despite the fact that they haven’t considered any statistical evidence or rational arguments.Trump definitely takes advantage of this.

Yes, he is smart like a fox, but I believe his arrogance will eventually catch up to him as he, nor anyone else, is above the law.
Well said.

Tags
access, trump, campaign, inside, jared

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.