Trump, Camp David

Old 01-06-2018, 05:39 PM
n/a

Default Trump, Camp David

Trump today in a news conference from Camp David said about his mental stability, “I had a situation where I was a very excellent student, came out, made billions and billions of dollars, became one of the top business people, went to television and for 10 years was a tremendous success, as you probably have heard, ran for president one time and won.”

Why did he not tell the whole truth and say he ran twice (2000)……………….and won both times.
Old 01-06-2018, 07:21 PM
n/a

When someone has to protest that they are; “like, really smart” and a very stable genius”...you can guarantee they are neither.

In fact, just the idea of anyone, much less the person holding the most powerful position on the planet, needing to say something so ignorant, embarrassing and cringeful...is proof in itself that they are lying again.
Old 01-06-2018, 09:22 PM
n/a

I'm sorry but anybody that needs a trophy bride to convince themselves they are still young and strong doesn't seem too bright to me.
Old 01-06-2018, 10:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm sorry but anybody that needs a trophy bride to convince themselves they are still young and strong doesn't seem too bright to me.
Says the beta...

Stuck with a fat hog that looks like a man...who hasn't sucked or f@cked for 25 years?
Old 01-06-2018, 10:45 PM
n/a

The continual anti-Trumping here borders self gratification unparalleled!
Old 01-06-2018, 11:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
When someone has to protest that they are; “like, really smart” and a very stable genius”...you can guarantee they are neither.

In fact, just the idea of anyone, much less the person holding the most powerful position on the planet, needing to say something so ignorant, embarrassing and cringeful...is proof in itself that they are lying again.
You know Coldsore...duh...obviously you DON'T know...or you wouldn't have said such an ignorant thing.

MOST people think true genius is crazy. Why? They don't have the faculties to understand it. FEW realize genius at the time. Actually...FEW realize the OBVIOUS at the time. Most go through life with blinders...never looking right of left..believing what they're told...believing lies.

You're not religious are you Coldsore? You KNOW that it's just bullsh!t...a lie. Right? Well guess what...it's NOT the ONLY big lie. Equality is the other. From gender equality to "racial"...or in the case of negros...species equality. It's ALL a lie. We're no more equal than dogs and cats are equal.
Old 01-07-2018, 08:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Says the beta...

Stuck with a fat hog that looks like a man...who hasn't sucked or f@cked for 25 years?
Oh Donny B, you're such a flatterer.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 01-07-2018, 09:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
You know Coldsore...duh...obviously you DON'T know...or you wouldn't have said such an ignorant thing.

MOST people think true genius is crazy. Why? They don't have the faculties to understand it. FEW realize genius at the time. Actually...FEW realize the OBVIOUS at the time. Most go through life with blinders...never looking right of left..believing what they're told...believing lies.

You're not religious are you Coldsore? You KNOW that it's just bullsh!t...a lie. Right? Well guess what...it's NOT the ONLY big lie. Equality is the other. From gender equality to "racial"...or in the case of negros...species equality. It's ALL a lie. We're no more equal than dogs and cats are equal.
From what country are you posting ? Have you ever been to America in your life ?
Old 01-07-2018, 09:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
From what country are you posting ? Have you ever been to America in your life ?
Why don't YOU tell us all WHAT I got wrong instead of your obsession with ME personally. Why don't you EVER post an answer? Why don't you EVER defend your position?

Because "I'm a professional" and I'll destroy you?

No...I'm RIGHT and THAT is why I destroy you. Lies DON'T hold up to the truth.

YOU say they're equal...OK...SHOW ME...WHERE are they equal?

Come on rocky...you can do it...ALL you have to do is find blacks who are better than whites.

A black villages.

A black top school.

ANYWHERE where blacks are the "upper crust" of a non-black society.

ANYWHERE where blacks are equals to the non-black natives.

Come on rocky...there must be SOME reason you believe blacks are our equals...lets hear it. PLEASE don't say it's "common knowledge", "We're all human", "they just are".

Because none of that is true.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why don't YOU tell us all WHAT I got wrong instead of your obsession with ME personally. Why don't you EVER post an answer? Why don't you EVER defend your position?

Because "I'm a professional" and I'll destroy you?

No...I'm RIGHT and THAT is why I destroy you. Lies DON'T hold up to the truth.

YOU say they're equal...OK...SHOW ME...WHERE are they equal?

Come on rocky...you can do it...ALL you have to do is find blacks who are better than whites.

A black villages.

A black top school.

ANYWHERE where blacks are the "upper crust" of a non-black society.

ANYWHERE where blacks are equals to the non-black natives.

Come on rocky...there must be SOME reason you believe blacks are our equals...lets hear it. PLEASE don't say it's "common knowledge", "We're all human", "they just are".

Because none of that is true.
Sorry, your handlers will be unhappy as I do not intend to engage, until I know from what country you are posting from, what state you live in and have you ever been to America

Tags
billions, trump, ran, david, camp

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.