Trump did again!

Old 08-10-2016, 05:02 AM
n/a

Default Trump did again!

Now suggesting "second amendment people" take care of Clinton!

Is there no end! Are there still Trump supporters left?
Old 08-10-2016, 05:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Now suggesting "second amendment people" take care of Clinton!

Is there no end! Are there still Trump supporters left?
I agree with him. The NRA members and other second amendment supporters need to get out to vote and beat this scumbag witch and criminal. If not, she will attempt to ban all guns. She said she would look into how Australia got rid of the guns.
Old 08-10-2016, 06:13 AM
n/a

Default not even worth debating you..

Quote:
I agree with him. The NRA members and other second amendment supporters need to get out to vote and beat this scumbag witch and criminal. If not, she will attempt to ban all guns. She said she would look into how Australia got rid of the guns.
your mind is made up, fortunately there are enough with good common sense to cancel your vote and everybody else.
Old 08-10-2016, 06:16 AM
n/a

Many people who never voted before, people that distrust pollsters, politicians and the press, will be voting in November. The Donald was calling for the power of the vote, these 2nd ammendment voters will make Florida a landslide.
Old 08-10-2016, 07:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
"If not, she will attempt to ban all guns."

This is the kind of statement that shows you are intellectually challenged. Go to the kiddie blogs, that is where you belong.
Old 08-10-2016, 08:04 AM
n/a

Default amen!

Quote:

This is the kind of statement that shows you are intellectually challenged. Go to the kiddie blogs, that is where you belong.
To quote the Donald, all that is left, "the second amendment people",
How did we get here with this nut case.
Old 08-10-2016, 08:15 AM
n/a

Donald Trump in 2000: “I Support the Ban on Assault Weapons”

What is Trump's position on gun control? It depends on what will bring in the most votes.

"He [Trump] concluded: “I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s internet technology we should be able to tell within 72 hours if a potential gun owner has a record.” It sounds reasonable.

He knows Hillary has been painted as being against the second amendment so his position will change.
Old 08-10-2016, 12:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
your mind is made up, fortunately there are enough with good common sense to cancel your vote and everybody else.
Common sense? Oh, you mean the ones that have their hands out for CENTS, dollars and any other freebie.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AnyDem.jpg (71.2 KB, 3 views)
Old 08-10-2016, 12:53 PM
n/a

Quote:

Not too swift with current events or even much about your candidate, are you?
Old 08-10-2016, 12:56 PM
n/a

Quote:

Know much about your candidate?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AustGunBan.jpg (164.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg clintonNRA.jpg (60.7 KB, 2 views)
Old 08-10-2016, 01:24 PM
n/a

Default I'll take that bet!

Quote:
Many people who never voted before, people that distrust pollsters, politicians and the press, will be voting in November. The Donald was calling for the power of the vote, these 2nd ammendment voters will make Florida a landslide.
I'm betting that smart will outnumber the Donald!
Old 08-10-2016, 01:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm betting that smart will outnumber the Donald!
Boy, you been eatin' smart pills?

Do you know what smart pills are?

Tags
end, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.