trump never tells falsehoods

Old 02-09-2017, 01:12 PM
n/a

Default trump never tells falsehoods

What a lying sack of ****.

Trump Admits To 'Relationship' With Putin In Resurfaced Video | The Huffington Post
Old 02-09-2017, 01:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
So what? Really...so what? He knows the guy. IF they ARE "friends", that's a very GOOD thing...friends don't usually attack friends.
Old 02-09-2017, 03:01 PM
n/a

He doesn't tell False hoods what? And what is the difference between a false hood and a real genuine hood?

HUFFINGTON???? Oh my gosh!
Old 02-09-2017, 03:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
He doesn't tell False hoods what? And what is the difference between a false hood and a real genuine hood?

HUFFINGTON???? Oh my gosh!
So let me understand.....

Trump on video, uninterrupted, on video, his lips moving was made up, AND the many VUDEOS of Trump, on video, uninterrupted, video covered ny all networks saying the opposite also made up.

Incredible the faith you put into a proven, substantiated, proven many many times liar.
Old 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
n/a

You can drag a mule to water but you can't make him drink!

This video, with Trump speaking, makes no difference to the duffus supporters. TRUMP was right, he could shoot someone in plain sight and they would still love him, it's really a sickness. I can't decide if they love him, or just hate everything that democrats stand for!!!! What is amazing, Trump was a democrat, go figure!
Old 02-10-2017, 10:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
So what? Really...so what? He knows the guy. IF they ARE "friends", that's a very GOOD thing...friends don't usually attack friends.
OMG.....Seriously have you lost your mind!!! When did it become ok for the President of the United States lie? Clinton did it and you impeached him. And yet Bush lied out his a** about the war and nothing. Then we could talk about the lie Hillary told and you guys went BAT **** CRAZY!!!!!

As if the LIE, which was told after the attack killed those men.

Now Donald Duck can lie at will and you defend him...pathetic
Old 02-11-2017, 05:43 AM
n/a

Putin and Trump are friends. Hmm. I had two neighbors (A&B) who were close buddies. But one day at a neighborhood party A punched out B because B tried to make a fool of A.

Trump is a well educated individual, a successful businessman and a world traveler. He despises the press and Hollywood and he is an alpha male who has a beautiful wife, beautiful and well behaved children.

Perhaps some of his tweets are petty swipes or perhaps they are head fakes to intentionally distract his enemies. Who knows? but one thing is clear he can take a punch with the best of them. and given the hateful climate by the "resistance" he needs to be strong and he must not attempt to be reasonable with progressives because they will view it as a weakness .

Washington is corrupt to the core and those crony politicians and the sycophants that feed off them are trying to flex their power to stop him. Pray God that Trump stays strong because the majority of Americans agree with his agenda.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-11-2017, 07:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Putin and Trump are friends. Hmm. I had two neighbors (A&B) who were close buddies. But one day at a neighborhood party A punched out B because B tried to make a fool of A.

Trump is a well educated individual, a successful businessman and a world traveler. He despises the press and Hollywood and he is an alpha male who has a beautiful wife, beautiful and well behaved children.

Perhaps some of his tweets are petty swipes or perhaps they are head fakes to intentionally distract his enemies. Who knows? but one thing is clear he can take a punch with the best of them. and given the hateful climate by the "resistance" he needs to be strong and he must not attempt to be reasonable with progressives because they will view it as a weakness .

Washington is corrupt to the core and those crony politicians and the sycophants that feed off them are trying to flex their power to stop him. Pray God that Trump stays strong because the majority of Americans agree with his agenda.

Personal Best Regards:
No...they don't. The "America" you remember is GONE. Replaced by minorities who DON'T agree with his agenda. They want blanket equality in everything...even though they CAN'T qualify for anything.

They want "participation trophy's", they want everything you EARNED handed to them. They want your "good job" even though they can't perform at it. They want EVERYTHING you have...for free.

They're inferior women and minorities...DEMANDING to be considered "equal" when they're clearly not.

Again...WHAT can a woman do that a man cannot? Nothing. If you find something...ANYTHING where the absolute BEST in the world is a woman/black/Hispanic...besides sports...PLEASE let me know!

Tags
lying, sack, tells, falsehoods, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.