Trump is an embarrassment for us to world

Old 02-09-2017, 06:26 AM
n/a

Default Trump is an embarrassment for us to world

Say what you will about Clinton, at least she acts and speaks with some class. Even his cabinet is shocking! Very concerned about his choice with Bannon!
Old 02-09-2017, 06:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Say what you will about Clinton, at least she acts and speaks with some class. Even his cabinet is shocking! Very concerned about his choice with Bannon!
Dear Guest:

Let me begin by saying I do agree with you that Trump does not do himself any favors by blurting out what he thinks. Yet even in that statement I find some solace because at least I know where he stands.

Conversely with Obama and Clinton all we got was deception at the highest level.

Trump has chosen a very strong cabinet and most of his advisors likewise. He needs them because the so called "resistance" by progressives is reach the level of anarchy and its going to take some strong stomachs to deal with it.

Trump will never get a fair reading from MSM, Hollywood and the fringe groups in the progressive party their hate and unfounded fear are simply too great

We need the calming voice of reason right now but it is no where to be found.

Progressive elected leaders that are fueling this resistance are in violation of their ethical, legal and moral responsibilities to this nation.

simply stated do you really want irrational thinking leaders to be making your decisions.

The founders established a forum for resolving such disagreements because they understood the reality of how quickly uncivilized disputes could turn to anarchy

I find the actions of the progressive in their so called resistance movement to be very dangerous in the manner it is being conducted

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-09-2017, 09:07 AM
n/a

The old warning "Resistance is futile" does not apply in this case. We need extreme resistance to the maneuvering of this ignorant schoolyard bully
Old 02-09-2017, 09:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
The old warning "Resistance is futile" does not apply in this case. We need extreme resistance to the maneuvering of this ignorant schoolyard bully
I am doing everything I can to resist Donald John Trump's attack on the US Constitution as well as the Golden Rule of The Bible.

He might have picked the wrong person with Gorsuch as he looks like he also values the US Constitution which many judges do.

Neil Gorsuch, Trump'''s Own Supreme Court Pick, Calls President'''s Attacks on Judiciary '''Demoralizing''' - NBC News
Old 02-09-2017, 09:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am doing everything I can to resist Donald John Trump's attack on the US Constitution as well as the Golden Rule of The Bible.

He might have picked the wrong person with Gorsuch as he looks like he also values the US Constitution which many judges do.

Neil Gorsuch, Trump'''s Own Supreme Court Pick, Calls President'''s Attacks on Judiciary '''Demoralizing''' - NBC News
I think there are a couple of very important issues some of you have chosen to forget/ignore.

One All the BS and constitutional avoidances and racism, muslimism, don't make anybody mad OBAMA reign.

Two, your candidate lost the election.

You have put the needs of the party to make this continual showing of resistance over the needs of America,
led by the crony establishment in Washington.

Shameful.
Old 02-09-2017, 10:43 AM
n/a

Default Sadly you and others like you are the problem

Quote:
YOU keep posting this same trash.
We ENDURED eight years of Obama.

PROGRESS in eight years-OBama and those who follow him have torn this country apart.

Stop and THINK. Besides complaining WHAT DO YOU WANT AND HOW DO YOU SUGGEST WE ACHIEVE IT.

Strange as it is to YOUR VIEW, Trump is a businessman.
Unlike your view that bitching accomplishes anything, Trump thinking as a businessman outlines problems and finds or at least tries to find solutions.

Result of Obama-Our country is now further divided along racial lines, Iran peace treaty-they have just spit on the treaty by launching that missal-likely a test to see what Trump will do about it-YOU suggest what?-KUMBAYAHA-heck it did not work for the campfire girls either. Our national debt has doubled to TEN TRILLION DOLLARS.-every man woman and child ibn the US owes 85,000 for their share of OBAMA'S DEBT-and you want more of KUMBAYAHA. By the way with your blind support of the progressives. Look it up social security holds 42% of the national debt-OBAMA SPENT YOUR MONEY. Obama has turned our people against one another. Or at least he hitched his wagon to that divisiveness.

Your view is we need more OBAMA-my view is you gave him a chance-I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO ADMIT HE WAS GOOD FOR MY COUNTRY.

OFFER SOLUTIONS OR GET OUT OF THE WAY.
Old 02-09-2017, 11:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Thank GOD for relativity!
Old 02-09-2017, 11:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

Let me begin by saying I do agree with you that Trump does not do himself any favors by blurting out what he thinks. Yet even in that statement I find some solace because at least I know where he stands.

Conversely with Obama and Clinton all we got was deception at the highest level.

Trump has chosen a very strong cabinet and most of his advisors likewise. He needs them because the so called "resistance" by progressives is reach the level of anarchy and its going to take some strong stomachs to deal with it.

Trump will never get a fair reading from MSM, Hollywood and the fringe groups in the progressive party their hate and unfounded fear are simply too great

We need the calming voice of reason right now but it is no where to be found.

Progressive elected leaders that are fueling this resistance are in violation of their ethical, legal and moral responsibilities to this nation.

simply stated do you really want irrational thinking leaders to be making your decisions.

The founders established a forum for resolving such disagreements because they understood the reality of how quickly uncivilized disputes could turn to anarchy

I find the actions of the progressive in their so called resistance movement to be very dangerous in the manner it is being conducted

Personal Best Regards:
When Obama was getting stonewalled by the repub's were you saying the same thing? The repub's became the party of no. I guess you don't remember that.
Old 02-09-2017, 11:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think there are a couple of very important issues some of you have chosen to forget/ignore.

One All the BS and constitutional avoidances and racism, muslimism, don't make anybody mad OBAMA reign.

Two, your candidate lost the election.

You have put the needs of the party to make this continual showing of resistance over the needs of America,
led by the crony establishment in Washington.

Shameful.
You also forgot how the repub's stonewalled Obama, but now your surprised that the Democrats would do the same thing.
Old 02-09-2017, 12:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
You also forgot how the repub's stonewalled Obama, but now your surprised that the Democrats would do the same thing.
Not surprised.
We know the starting position for either party is to oppose the other.
Tis the game those in the "political party" play....the concept of being representatives of the people is utter BS!
Old 02-09-2017, 01:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yep, barking like a dog and calling people who don't agree with her a "basket of deplorables" is real classy. Mmmm?
Old 02-09-2017, 01:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yep, barking like a dog and calling people who don't agree with her a "basket of deplorables" is real classy. Mmmm?
It's like they don't even hear what comes out of "their" candidates mouth.
Old 02-09-2017, 02:45 PM
n/a

IMHO, the rest of the world is finally beginning to respect us again. They've been walking all over us for the past eight years and it seems that our government was fine with that.

I rather be respected than liked.
Old 02-09-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
I guess you do not know much about Hilary Clinton, because she has the reputation of having the worse vulgar and dirty language of anyone in D.C. You REALLY need to learn something of the scumbag that you are supporting before making such ridiculous comments. NO ONE, NO ONE has ever accused her of being "classy."
Old 02-09-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
IMHO, the rest of the world is finally beginning to respect us again. They've been walking all over us for the past eight years and it seems that our government was fine with that.

I rather be respected than liked.

Agree....

Tags
cabinet, choice, world, embarrassment, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.