Trump and Facebook

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-13-2017, 03:52 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Trump and Facebook

Isn't it strange that Facebook has come forth with information that Russia paid for Facebook post ads during the 2016 campaign that were designed to attack Hillary.
  #2  
Old 09-13-2017, 05:29 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Isn't it strange that Facebook has come forth with information that Russia paid for Facebook post ads during the 2016 campaign that were designed to attack Hillary.
I read that and reliable sources agree hat the campaign for Trump was involved. Since he is president he cannot be procecuted so why waste the money. Trump is the King, so let him do whatever he wants.
  #3  
Old 09-13-2017, 07:46 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Isn't it strange that Facebook has come forth with information that Russia paid for Facebook post ads during the 2016 campaign that were designed to attack Hillary.
If that is true (and I doubt it) then Russia did us a favor. I'll have to send my buddy, Putin a thank you note and some edible arrangements.
  #4  
Old 09-13-2017, 09:07 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I read that and reliable sources agree hat the campaign for Trump was involved. Since he is president he cannot be procecuted so why waste the money. Trump is the King, so let him do whatever he wants.
"Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law." A reasonable interpretation of this provision is that it sets out a temporal sequence: Impeachment, then conviction and removal from office — and only after that, indictment, trial, judgment and punishment. Does this mean that the president is above the law? Not at all. In cases of serious wrongdoing, and breaches of public trust, the Constitution provides a remedy: impeachment. Can a sitting U.S. president be prosecuted? - Chicago Tribune

For an exhaustive compilation of Trump's entanglement with questionable Russian financiers, see my thread "Latest News on the Russian Investigation".
  #5  
Old 09-13-2017, 09:55 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law." A reasonable interpretation of this provision is that it sets out a temporal sequence: Impeachment, then conviction and removal from office — and only after that, indictment, trial, judgment and punishment. Does this mean that the president is above the law? Not at all. In cases of serious wrongdoing, and breaches of public trust, the Constitution provides a remedy: impeachment. Can a sitting U.S. president be prosecuted? - Chicago Tribune

For an exhaustive compilation of Trump's entanglement with questionable Russian financiers, see my thread "Latest News on the Russian Investigation".
Like these posts. Do not like many of Donald John Trump's policies and his character should always be up for scrutiny.
 

Tags
ads, facebook, post

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:56 PM.