Obama said this?

Old 10-23-2016, 10:45 AM
n/a

Default Obama said this?

The Villages Florida
Old 10-23-2016, 10:56 AM
n/a

Trump said this ?

“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”
Old 10-23-2016, 01:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Trump said this ?

“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”
All the more reason to vote for Him!!
Old 10-24-2016, 05:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump said this ?

No, I think that Bill Clinton said that, and it wasn't regarding his spouse.
Old 10-24-2016, 06:13 AM
n/a

Donald Trump said this while ROOTING?? For our troops and allies WHILE THEY ARE LITERRALLY IN ACTION...

"
"The attack on Mosul is turning out to be a total disaster. We gave them months of notice. U.S. is looking so dumb. VOTE TRUMP and WIN AGAIN!"
Old 10-24-2016, 06:29 AM
n/a

In 2008 Obama said: "Hillary Clinton. She’ll say anything, and change nothing."
Old 10-24-2016, 07:20 AM
n/a

And Hillary said some pretty nasty things about Obama at that time. They were campaigning against each other. Anyone foolish enough to think campaigners even believe half the rhetoric they sling against each other is idiotic. So, why should we believe or listen to their rhetoric? Listen to the campaign promises, check to see if they're feasible, find out the core beliefs and go with the one you believe is closer to your line of thinking. Fact check from several sources, not just those that say what you want to hear (one from your side, one from the other, one neutral). Ignore the mudslinging. there's enough material out there to make a thoughtful, informed decision without paying attention to campaign garbage.

Red
Old 10-24-2016, 08:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
And Hillary said some pretty nasty things about Obama at that time. They were campaigning against each other. Anyone foolish enough to think campaigners even believe half the rhetoric they sling against each other is idiotic. So, why should we believe or listen to their rhetoric? Listen to the campaign promises, check to see if they're feasible, find out the core beliefs and go with the one you believe is closer to your line of thinking. Fact check from several sources, not just those that say what you want to hear (one from your side, one from the other, one neutral). Ignore the mudslinging. there's enough material out there to make a thoughtful, informed decision without paying attention to campaign garbage.

Red
You make a very valid point.

HOWEVER, when do we discuss actual issues facing the country ?

I have tried unsuccessfully to "goad" Trump supporters into talking about and discussing why they are FOR him. Each time, I try and post facts and information and they never come back.

Pick a topic.....lets talk specific plan of each candidate..factually.
Old 10-24-2016, 09:39 AM
n/a

Quote:

I have tried unsuccessfully to "goad" Trump supporters into talking about and discussing why they are FOR him. Each time, I try and post facts and information and they never come back.

I gave up on online political discussions a long time ago, especially here. It is rare to have more than one response before the mudslinging begins. Reality is most of us have already decided and have already voted. I just get tired of seeing junk about what was said in previous campaigns or twenty years ago. They're not relevant today. I do care what was said by a campaigner while running this election. I do care what actions were taken by either one of them during their adult life. I do care about campaign promises and what can be accomplished. I pray that whomever is elected will get a Congress that will work with her or him to do some of what was promised. I'm tired of the obstructionism.
Old 10-24-2016, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:

great idea, but in reading all your posts you are a die hard HRC supporter, likely one of the most outspoken herein.

Are you really open minded to discuss issues?
Old 10-24-2016, 10:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
I gave up on online political discussions a long time ago, especially here. It is rare to have more than one response before the mudslinging begins. Reality is most of us have already decided and have already voted. I just get tired of seeing junk about what was said in previous campaigns or twenty years ago. They're not relevant today. I do care what was said by a campaigner while running this election. I do care what actions were taken by either one of them during their adult life. I do care about campaign promises and what can be accomplished. I pray that whomever is elected will get a Congress that will work with her or him to do some of what was promised. I'm tired of the obstructionism.
I agree totally.

I have tried to be more active because I am just sick of those who say they support someone, yet have zero idea of what he stands for.

The idea that your guy is the best when you do not even know one single thing he proposes is really sad.

I have yet, but still hope, to ever get a response from a Trump follower on any issue. Their issue seems to be whatever Russia hacked and fed them. They will not even get close to speaking to what he says or the total and complete lack of anything that ven resembles a reasobable plan on anything.

He must think his followers are just stupid...I don't say that, but he sure does in the manner in which he speaks to them.
Old 10-24-2016, 10:08 AM
n/a

I think I know and follow enough to know what they both propose and stand for.

what's your question?
Old 10-24-2016, 10:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think I know and follow enough to know what they both propose and stand for.

what's your question?
Go to the Wikileak thread where I outlined both of the candidates economic proposals and reviews of them.

That is a great start....it is not the only but the most recent.
Old 10-24-2016, 10:16 AM
n/a

repeat it, I don't know what you said or hunt for it.
Old 10-24-2016, 10:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
repeat it, I don't know what you said or hunt for it.
Cut and paste of one post..more to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehlberg View Post
Are you serious. You must be listening Tony he propaganda media if you think Trump has not discussed these at a policy level which any leader knows is where you start. Don't recall any discussion on the left about ther ideas. As far as economics most economists are Dems. Here is what most non political types believe because the down economy has hit them directly. Top Economist Reveals THIS About Donald Trump's Plan, People Deserve to Know
OK..

let me begin by saying linking me to ANGRYPATRIOTMOVEMENT.COM sort of tells me a lot and validates my point made a few times about the use of extremist websites, but anyway......I did read it because I have enough respect for anyone to listen to their point of view.

He is first linked to your site from BRIETBART...which speaks volumes and speaks of Obamacare and continues the carping on Clinton continuing Obama policies. It does NOT detail or discuss any specific policies proposed by either candidate. Thus, I am not sure what you got from it but ...

So.....I choose a few economist sites that I KNOW are conservative.

The first comes from FISCAL TIMES...certainly conservative. They begin the linked article by citing two folks who like the plan a little, not a lot but a little and they offer their grade based on many "maybes" then they go on...

"As it turns out, the effects of Trump’s trade policies are expected to do most of the heavy lifting, adding an estimated $1.74 trillion in additional tax revenue to the US Treasury over the space of 10 years.

The problem is that when economists and international trade experts not affiliated with the Trump campaign started reading it, they were not impressed. “Nonsense,” an economist from the Tax Foundation called it. Another from the CATO Institute tweeted out the hashtag #WeAreAllDoomed. A conservative Canadian financial columnist warned a colleague not even to try reading it, saying, “you will poke your eyes out with hot spikes.”

Commentators took special exception to Navarro’s and Ross’s discussion of the nature of the country’s Gross Domestic Product and its relationship with the trade deficit.

They make this comment on his constant harping on trade....

"While Trump might have the authority to pull the US out of the WTO, he could not unilaterally change the country’s existing tariff laws. However, said Lincicome, US withdrawal “would permit every other trading partner in the world to unilaterally block US exports, unilaterally infringe on US intellectual property.”

You can read it yourself but its headline says it all...

"Conservative Economists Mock Trump Campaign’s Trade Proposals"

Conservative Economists Mock Trump Campaign’s Trade Proposals | The Fiscal Times

Then on to the Wall St Journal...conservative for sure

"A new analysis concludes Donald Trump’s economic proposals, taken at face value, could produce a prolonged recession and heavy job losses that would fall hardest on low- and middle-income workers."

That is how it starts and downhill from there....

U.S. Economy Would Be ‘Diminished’ Under Trump’s Economic Plan, New Analysis Says - Real Time Economics - WSJ

The ECONOMIST....

"Donald Trump’s sums do not add up"

What plan?: Donald Trump’s sums do not add up | The Economist

THUS please do not try and ridicule me on what I read. I read a lot and every day. Trumps plans do change almost daily so you need to stay up on them.

He is speaking in nothing but platitudes to you and his followers.

I choke, as a W Penna guy when I hear how he will save the coal mines and bring back steel production. And none of you question him how in the world he can possible even get close to making something like that happen...IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.

U.S. Economy Would Be ‘Diminished’ Under Trump’s Economic Plan, New Analysis Says - Real Time Economics - WSJ

Conservative Economists Mock Trump Campaign’s Trade Proposals | The Fiscal Times

Tags
obama

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.