The US Taxpayer will pay the 25 billion tab for Trump's Wall.

Old 10-23-2016, 08:03 AM
n/a

Default The US Taxpayer will pay the 25 billion tab for Trump's Wall.

Trump: We’ll Be Paying for the Wall But Mexico Will ‘Reimburse’ Us | Mediaite

Looks like Donald Trump just back-pedaled on the central idea of his whole campaign. The Trump Wall.

And how will he get the Country of Mexico to re-imburse us. Some kind of sales taxes on Mexican incoming goods?
Old 10-23-2016, 08:48 AM
n/a

the same people who pay for others to get food stamps, welfare and all the other undeserved freebies.

The same people who are paying the billions for illegal immigrants social security and health care.

The same people who are being led by the pied piper polticians.

LOOK IN THE MIRROR!
Old 10-23-2016, 08:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
the same people who pay for others to get food stamps, welfare and all the other undeserved freebies.

The same people who are paying the billions for illegal immigrants social security and health care.

LOOK IN THE MIRROR!
Not me.
Old 10-23-2016, 10:00 AM
n/a

Default A tax on incoming mexican goods

Quote:
Trump: We’ll Be Paying for the Wall But Mexico Will ‘Reimburse’ Us | Mediaite

Looks like Donald Trump just back-pedaled on the central idea of his whole campaign. The Trump Wall.

And how will he get the Country of Mexico to reimburse us. Some kind of sales taxes on Mexican incoming goods?
There is a name for that IT IS A TARIFF. Free trade is not as free as we are TOLD. For example, American rice is far less expensive than rice produced in Japan yet Japan will not allow it it to protect their own industry. We on the other hand give TAX INCENTIVES to Japanese auto manufacturers SO THEY CAN BETTER DESTROY out auto industry. You buy a Japanese car and proudly declare it is made in the United States. That is a spin of the facts.
In business you of course need to make a profit. What the Japanese car companies do is to make the profit in Japan. Thus, they pay tax to Japan AT THEIR LOWER TAX RATE.

Aside: I have a Chevy. What is more US than a Chevy?
Unlike Chrysler Obama did not GIVE IT to FIAT. The transmission is made in MEXICO. If, I recall the car is 60% American sourced and so they can CLAIM it is American made. I'm not sure if that 60% does not include stuff from Canada. My previous AMERICAN CHEVY had a tag on it that stated assembled in Canada.
Old 10-23-2016, 10:29 AM
n/a

it was estimated at 8-10 billion to build not 25B

I read somewhere part of the cost will be a tariff added to every Western Union transfer of money from US to Mexico.

they send about 25 billion every year, do the math a 5 or 10% added fee can repay quick.
Old 10-23-2016, 11:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by suesiegel View Post
There is a name for that IT IS A TARIFF. Free trade is not as free as we are TOLD. For example, American rice is far less expensive than rice produced in Japan yet Japan will not allow it it to protect their own industry. We on the other hand give TAX INCENTIVES to Japanese auto manufacturers SO THEY CAN BETTER DESTROY out auto industry. You buy a Japanese car and proudly declare it is made in the United States. That is a spin of the facts.
In business you of course need to make a profit. What the Japanese car companies do is to make the profit in Japan. Thus, they pay tax to Japan AT THEIR LOWER TAX RATE.

Aside: I have a Chevy. What is more US than a Chevy?
Unlike Chrysler Obama did not GIVE IT to FIAT. The transmission is made in MEXICO. If, I recall the car is 60% American sourced and so they can CLAIM it is American made. I'm not sure if that 60% does not include stuff from Canada. My previous AMERICAN CHEVY had a tag on it that stated assembled in Canada.
OK, the first part I agree, but when you injected Chevy into it you lost me.

So you think you Chevy made in America? NOT, Chevy about the last car I would buy, they got bailed out by the Obama administration for union votes, not to mention billions of free money. O yes they paid the first loan back with the second loan. then, say the paid their government loan off. Chrysler got the shaft, Ford never took any of the free money. O wait it wasn't so free for ford was it. Chevy's are exclusively made in china, Mexico, and Canada. Not to mention where all the sub components come from. Probably one of the Biggest sold out companies in America. Yes I use to buy Chevy's. POS wouldn't last 5 years without major work. Course most people don't keep car pass three years so they don't experience it. This OLD BS about American made it BS VERY few companies still totally made in America. The CEOs have sold the American worker out for BIG multi-million bonus. And the Federal government Helped them do it by there stupid one sided trade agreement's.
Old 10-23-2016, 11:35 AM
n/a

Quote:

LOOK IN THE MIRROR!
Interesting so you say.
5 immigration myths debunked - Nov. 20, 2014
Old 10-23-2016, 11:51 AM
n/a

Made in America: How Much of Your Car is American Made? - ABC News
Old 10-23-2016, 01:29 PM
n/a

Quote:

LOOK IN THE MIRROR!
No you are not paying for that, your children and grandchildren get the bill.
Old 10-23-2016, 01:32 PM
n/a

Trumps wall and the Social Security Trust fund are the same, imaginary!
Old 10-23-2016, 03:46 PM
n/a

I guess we just let the Gov. steal the 2.7 TRILLION dollars it " Borrowed " to cover the shortfall in revenue the two Republican tax cuts for the rich caused, tax cuts that they said were going to " Trickle down " and never did.
Maybe take the FICA tax rate back up to what most of us paid and raise the cap.
Take and dedicate just half of the revenue generated by the tax law Reagan signed, the one that makes all or part of your SS benefits taxable and have that put back into the SS system,
just those three things would help keep it for a lot longer then it will be as of now.
Old 10-23-2016, 05:36 PM
n/a

Everything all of you said is that much more of a reason to vote for TRUMP
Old 10-23-2016, 08:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxamillion View Post
I guess we just let the Gov. steal the 2.7 TRILLION dollars it " Borrowed " to cover the shortfall in revenue the two Republican tax cuts for the rich caused, tax cuts that they said were going to " Trickle down " and never did.
Maybe take the FICA tax rate back up to what most of us paid and raise the cap.
Take and dedicate just half of the revenue generated by the tax law Reagan signed, the one that makes all or part of your SS benefits taxable and have that put back into the SS system,
just those three things would help keep it for a lot longer then it will be as of now.
Those are the leaders you voted for, our grandchildren didn't vote.
Old 10-23-2016, 09:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper1 View Post
Those are the leaders you voted for, our grandchildren didn't vote.
I didn't vote for Reagan or Bush II
and the GOVERNMENT " Borrowed " the money 2.7 TRILLION dollars from the SS system that is part of the debt we need to pay off.
Point was that the SS system can be saved and paying that 2.7 Trillion back is just the start.
I and I am sure many other people around here pay income tax on their SS benefits , so make it law that at least half of any revenue gained from these taxes be put into the SS fund and not to be used for anything else but the SS fund.
I don't know about you but most of us paid a higher rate of FICA tax then what they are paying now so put it back to what it was
That will increase revenues to the fund and it would be here for our kids and grand kids.
Old 10-23-2016, 10:14 PM
n/a

Neither party has any plan or intention to pay off the $20 trillion debt or to stop it from growing. Since half of the people do not pay income taxes, the voting populace will not support the needed spending cuts. Our founding fathers made a huge mistake by not including an iron clad provision in the constitution to outlaw deficit spending. So, we will continue to borrow and spend until our creditors will no longer allow it and then the country will collapse. I don't believe there is any way to stop it.

Tags
wall, trump, country, mexico, re-imburse

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.