Trump Hospitalized for Heart Attack

Old 09-30-2016, 08:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
OH would that it were so!
What were so ? You mean Huma`s arm getting stuck up Hillary`s fat ass while she was " fisting " her this afternoon ?
Old 09-30-2016, 09:06 PM
n/a

You were set up to see if you would take the high road or the gutter.
Old 09-30-2016, 09:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yeah right ------ perhaps you would like to " Toss Hillary`s Salad " ?
Old 09-30-2016, 09:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Being gutter scum, is what makes Trump so attractive to so many people.
Old 09-30-2016, 09:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Being gutter scum, is what makes Trump so attractive to so many people.
Acting as if you are an Elitist is the MO of the far Left yet upon closer inspection you are all lemmings .

Hillary is a crook who makes the Nixon crew look like Jaywalkers .

Recall her use of the term " Rodeo Queens " to refer to all of the various women Bill was dipping his wick into .

You people who blindly follow the Media Masters and the likes of the Clintons and you are such phonies .

This old war mule has absolutely zero accomplishments and nothing to offer America . And she could give a rats ass about you or anyone in your family .
Old 09-30-2016, 09:48 PM
n/a

What a bunch of pinheads
Old 09-30-2016, 09:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
You started this and you have been at it all day --- now you think that you have the right to claim the high road ?!

Classic Liberal Woman argumentation . Classic .
Old 09-30-2016, 11:44 PM
n/a

Default Trump Hospitalized for Heart Attack

Quote:
Acting as if you are an Elitist is the MO of the far Left yet upon closer inspection you are all lemmings .

Hillary is a crook who makes the Nixon crew look like Jaywalkers .

Recall her use of the term " Rodeo Queens " to refer to all of the various women Bill was dipping his wick into .

You people who blindly follow the Media Masters and the likes of the Clintons and you are such phonies .

This old war mule has absolutely zero accomplishments and nothing to offer America . And she could give a rats ass about you or anyone in your family .
And you think Trump is better?
You need to look into his background
Old 10-01-2016, 07:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
And you think Trump is better?
You need to look into his background
I have looked at Trump's background. I compared it to Hillary's traitorous felonies and Trump came up the winner. He got my vote. You see, my country comes first. Not electing a woman, not electing a black man, not electing a liberal, not electing a conservative, but my country and what is good for it. Between the two, I see progress with Trump and stagnation and failure with Hillary. Compare records and you will see that Hillary is a failure and Trump successful. If you go to a horse race, do you pick the horse that has the most popular jockey or the one with the best record at winning?

IS that good enough for you? I really don't care, because that was a rhetorical question.

Let me add that the candidate's looks do not consider in my choice either. But, I do worry about a candidate's health and look at their VP choice.

Try using common sense in your choice instead of radical ideology and lack of loyalty for your country.
Old 10-01-2016, 08:04 AM
n/a

I just love all these well thought out and articulated exchanges. So informative, and a tribute to your upbringing, and schooling.
Old 10-01-2016, 08:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have looked at Trump's background. I compared it to Hillary's traitorous felonies and Trump came up the winner. He got my vote. You see, my country comes first. Not electing a woman, not electing a black man, not electing a liberal, not electing a conservative, but my country and what is good for it. Between the two, I see progress with Trump and stagnation and failure with Hillary. Compare records and you will see that Hillary is a failure and Trump successful. If you go to a horse race, do you pick the horse that has the most popular jockey or the one with the best record at winning?

IS that good enough for you? I really don't care, because that was a rhetorical question.

Let me add that the candidate's looks do not consider in my choice either. But, I do worry about a candidate's health and look at their VP choice.

Try using common sense in your choice instead of radical ideology and lack of loyalty for your country.
1. Trump has personally cheated on his wives - including having Tiffany conceived out of wedlock - while still being married to Ivana.

2. Trump knows absolutely nothing about how government is run.

3. He will not release full health records. He is a shade short of obese.

4. He has lied about everything. He is a racist, xenophobe, and has been denounced by Republicans.

5. If you were betting on horses, you go with the favorite. Clinton has a 73 percent chance of being President. Trump 25 percent.
Old 10-01-2016, 10:37 AM
n/a

Default Re: Right to free speach

Quote:
He has his Constitutional rights for free speech no matter what the topic.

As for lies, Clinton lies and Trump is a liar.

Grow up and post facts.
I'm not sure that is so.
Posting LIES is defamation of character.
Trump is a public figure but, deliberate posting of FALSE information is not protected under free speech.

For whoever posted this trash-BEING A DAMN FOOL IS A CONFIRMED FACT SO IT IS NOT DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER.
Old 10-01-2016, 11:15 AM
n/a

Default Medical conditions?

Quote:
And your a total idiot, without a brain!
Hi, this is not a laughing matter but it does go a long way to demonstrate why O and Hill have the high paying jobs with no responsibility and a certain amount of support.. It is because unfortunately, so many in our society take the current events so lightly. That is why for instance the guy in the WH was elected twice!!! Sadly, a lot of folks will support a person who has demonstrated failure but can put on the dog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, look how nice I am!!!
Let us hope and pray that this coming election will place Mr. Trump in charge and some changes, real progressive changes will take place. Let the Liberals shake in their boots, and hang on dearly to their pedophiles.
bbbbbb
Old 10-01-2016, 11:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hi, this is not a laughing matter but it does go a long way to demonstrate why O and Hill have the high paying jobs with no responsibility and a certain amount of support.. It is because unfortunately, so many in our society take the current events so lightly. That is why for instance the guy in the WH was elected twice!!! Sadly, a lot of folks will support a person who has demonstrated failure but can put on the dog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, look how nice I am!!!
Let us hope and pray that this coming election will place Mr. Trump in charge and some changes, real progressive changes will take place. Let the Liberals shake in their boots, and hang on dearly to their pedophiles.
bbbbbb
Thank you for posting and please continue to try to bring such reason to this sorry site .
Old 10-01-2016, 11:28 AM
n/a

hang on dearly to their pedophiles.
Who is the a pedofile?

Tags
hospital, attack, heart, hospitalized, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.