trump liaison in russia

Old 01-13-2017, 06:24 AM
n/a

Default trump liaison in russia

"Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr., who said in a statement that he spoke with Trump Wednesday evening and told him the intelligence community “has not made any judgment that the information in this document is reliable."

Here is trump's statement on the call, as you will note it is the same old lying donny.

"James Clapper called me yesterday to denounce the false and fictitious report that was illegally circulated. Made up, phony facts.Too bad!"
Old 01-13-2017, 07:52 AM
n/a

It's simply amazing, that even when Trumps has a chance to tell the truth...he can't help but lie, distort and embellish.

He definitely has a mental disorder.
Old 01-13-2017, 08:42 AM
n/a

Well you see, Mr Trump has no need to beat around the bush as All politicians do!! Just ****ing say what you mean and not utter some extraneous bull**** some libturd can twist into whatever suits ITS fancy!!
Old 01-13-2017, 08:55 AM
n/a

This seems to be hypocritical to the Nazi thread?? If you reference the word Nazi in a sentence you are calling people Nazis...if you use the words phony facts it is not the same as unreliable information...
Wow! Get a life people!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-13-2017, 09:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr., who said in a statement that he spoke with Trump Wednesday evening and told him the intelligence community “has not made any judgment that the information in this document is reliable."

Here is trump's statement on the call, as you will note it is the same old lying donny.

"James Clapper called me yesterday to denounce the false and fictitious report that was illegally circulated. Made up, phony facts.Too bad!"
There seem to be more developments in this bed-wetting scandal. It just sounds like something Trump would do. Hire hookers to pee on a bed slept on by the Obamas. He has hated them for years with his birther scheme which has always been full of BS but he only admitted that recently as well.

It will be hard to prove though unless as some sources are saying that there is more than one tape of it. I would expect the Russian government would have a room slept in by visiting Presidents bugged as much as they could get away with.

Trump being the vain glorious person he is probably did not even think about the possibility that the room was being watched and recorded.
Old 01-13-2017, 10:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's simply amazing, that even when Trumps has a chance to tell the truth...he can't help but lie, distort and embellish.

He definitely has a mental disorder.

I agree. It makes him look like a typical Democrat liberal. Whodafigured?
Old 01-13-2017, 10:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
There seem to be more developments in this bed-wetting scandal. It just sounds like something Trump would do. Hire hookers to pee on a bed slept on by the Obamas. He has hated them for years with his birther scheme which has always been full of BS but he only admitted that recently as well.

It will be hard to prove though unless as some sources are saying that there is more than one tape of it. I would expect the Russian government would have a room slept in by visiting Presidents bugged as much as they could get away with.

Trump being the vain glorious person he is probably did not even think about the possibility that the room was being watched and recorded.
If Trump hates Obama, I doubt it is over the birther issue. I guess many do not remember the humiliation he suffered in front of everyone at the dinner where Obama totally ridiculed him and flamed him in his long winded speech. It was very unprofessional, which is not something unusual for obama. He has never been very professional, ignoring tradition every chance he had in the past eight years.
Old 01-13-2017, 01:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
If Trump hates Obama, I doubt it is over the birther issue. I guess many do not remember the humiliation he suffered in front of everyone at the dinner where Obama totally ridiculed him and flamed him in his long winded speech. It was very unprofessional, which is not something unusual for obama. He has never been very professional, ignoring tradition every chance he had in the past eight years.
Because he's a n!@@3r and can't help it...it's in the genes...they're NOT us.
Old 01-13-2017, 02:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
How African-American is Obama though? Maybe a third or so, if that. Surprising link found in Obama's family tree - CBS News

Quote:
The surprising connection goes all the way back to the earliest days of colonial America.

It's already been learned that Mr. Obama is related, however distantly, to people as diverse as Warren Buffett, Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh and George W. Bush.
Old 01-13-2017, 02:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Who says you're not a class act? Well, on second thought...........everyone. Just saying.

Tags
made, statement, trump, clapper, james

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.