Trump lies about employment numbers

Old 10-05-2016, 09:40 PM
n/a

Default Trump lies about employment numbers

Donald Trump told an audience in New Jersey that he has more employees “than almost anybody in New Jersey.” That’s nonsense. He used to own Trump Entertainment Resorts, one of the state’s top 100 employers, but he lost control of it in bankruptcy

Trump’s Employee Exaggeration in Jersey
Old 10-05-2016, 09:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Donald Trump told an audience in New Jersey that he has more employees “than almost anybody in New Jersey.” That’s nonsense. He used to own Trump Entertainment Resorts, one of the state’s top 100 employers, but he lost control of it in bankruptcy

Trump’s Employee Exaggeration in Jersey
The man should write a book "The Art of the Lie". It would look like the NYC Phone Book in thickness.
Old 10-05-2016, 09:54 PM
n/a

for sure , the worst ever , I am a lifelong Republican saying this !!!!!! DANGER !!!!!
Old 10-05-2016, 10:08 PM
n/a

Whaaa ! Whaaaa ! I`m a helpless child ! I`m afraid of any man especially if he is white .

I want a woman in the presidency even if she is a self serving criminal lair who has cost Americans their lives .

I want to let her and her Crime Machine loot our pockets and those of our children for the next 8 years .
I want the Supreme Court packed with extremely liberal judges who will finish off religion in the USA and open our borders wide open .
I want people like Cher and Michael Moore making decisions about the future of my children and grandchildren .
Whahhh ! Whaaaahhh ! I want to complete the destruction of America because I am afraid of the man ! I am weak and helpless !!
I want the new alternative lifestyle to be called Hetero-sexual . I want minorities to set our National Agenda and run everything .
Old 10-06-2016, 04:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Whaaa ! Whaaaa ! I`m a helpless child ! I`m afraid of any man especially if he is white .

I want a woman in the presidency even if she is a self serving criminal lair who has cost Americans their lives .

I want to let her and her Crime Machine loot our pockets and those of our children for the next 8 years .
I want the Supreme Court packed with extremely liberal judges who will finish off religion in the USA and open our borders wide open .
I want people like Cher and Michael Moore making decisions about the future of my children and grandchildren .
Whahhh ! Whaaaahhh ! I want to complete the destruction of America because I am afraid of the man ! I am weak and helpless !!
I want the new alternative lifestyle to be called Hetero-sexual . I want minorities to set our National Agenda and run everything .
Old 10-06-2016, 06:39 AM
n/a

Trump is a clear and present danger to this nation.

I would know , I have worked on the Republican side my entire life. I know when someone lacks the temperament to be POTUS.

this is no longer about policy for me , it is about the future of this country

Tags
trump, resorts, bankruptcy, entertainment, employers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.