Default Trump lies again "Highest murder rate"

FACT CHECK, he lies to law enforcement.
Old 02-07-2017, 03:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
He is simply amazing isnt he.

This man is President....how can you believe him should there be a crisis of some sort.

He lies with such ease and is accepted with such ease by so many on this forum, it is scary.

Sharing his DAILY lies could be a hobby and the brunt of jokes if it were not so damn scary.
Old 02-07-2017, 03:56 PM
n/a

Since I was told for 8 years that it did not matter if Obie lied, I guess I can accept any mistakes that Trump makes. I'm getting in touch with my liberal part of myself. You know, like the liberals get in touch with their feminine self? I am going to start looking the other way whenever someone commits a crime or lies in D.C. "What difference does it make?"
Old 02-07-2017, 03:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
since i was told for 8 years that it did not matter if obie lied, i guess i can accept any mistakes that trump makes. I'm getting in touch with my liberal part of myself. You know, like the liberals get in touch with their feminine self? I am going to start looking the other way whenever someone commits a crime or lies in d.c. "what difference does it make?"
fact check, fact check, fact check!
Old 02-07-2017, 04:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
fact check, fact check, fact check!
Sure, I've got your fact check. I am going to emulate a liberal and lie without backing it up. No need to fact check. I will use the Hillary precedent.
Old 02-07-2017, 04:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Since I was told for 8 years that it did not matter if Obie lied, I guess I can accept any mistakes that Trump makes. I'm getting in touch with my liberal part of myself. You know, like the liberals get in touch with their feminine self? I am going to start looking the other way whenever someone commits a crime or lies in D.C. "What difference does it make?"
WHO SPECIFICALLY told you that it was ok for any President to lie to the citizens of this country ?

WHO PLEASE

SPECIFICALLY WHO PLEASE

I find it hard to believe that ANYONE ever told you that and I say you are again making things up. TOTALLY
Old 02-07-2017, 04:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sure, I've got your fact check. I am going to emulate a liberal and lie without backing it up. No need to fact check. I will use the Hillary precedent.
FACTS are a complete foreign language to you.

Not all conservatives,not all Liberals lie, but Trump lies daily and thus I suspect all his followers, but would fall short of calling all of them liars.

I know for you to condemn large groups of people with no facts is easy...not so easy for me
Old 02-07-2017, 06:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
WHO SPECIFICALLY told you that it was ok for any President to lie to the citizens of this country ?

WHO PLEASE

SPECIFICALLY WHO PLEASE

I find it hard to believe that ANYONE ever told you that and I say you are again making things up. TOTALLY

Don't worry. Hillary lied under oath. Obama distorted the truth on many occasions (lies, by liberal standards) Weiner lied, etc. "What difference does it make?" If you want to be foolish about this, fine. I am using the Hillary Precedent.

Trump is doing a great job. I am going to ignore anything he says, just like the left ignored anything Obama said and Hillary said, etc. And let us not forget Billy lying under oath and getting impeached.
Old 02-07-2017, 06:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Don't worry. Hillary lied under oath. Obama distorted the truth on many occasions (lies, by liberal standards) Weiner lied, etc. "What difference does it make?" If you want to be foolish about this, fine. I am using the Hillary Precedent.

Trump is doing a great job. I am going to ignore anything he says, just like the left ignored anything Obama said and Hillary said, etc. And let us not forget Billy lying under oath and getting impeached.
Remember who we are dealing with?
Those with two faces....dems lie = OK.

Repubs lie = get the micrometers out and make sure the watermelons are measured correctly....yes, yes use a micrometer to be sure. Then let us get back to measuring the passing clouds to see if they are withinn the dems limits of tolerance.
Old 02-07-2017, 07:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
He lies at least once every day.
Old 02-07-2017, 08:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
He lies at least once every day.
Yes...The President of the United States lies every single day. THAT fact is easily backed up with credible sources.

Let that roll off your tongue...The President if the United States lies to the world every single day since taking office.

Now, to those posters on this forum that use Obama or Clinton as some sort of excuse, some sort of smoke screen, some sort of diversion.....how can you really expect anyone to believe that you have any morals or character.

Not sure how your disagreement with either of those people equates to have the President of the United States lie OPENLY, with no conscience to YOU.

All the moral lectures you Trump supporters might make for him falls flat as hell. He is not and has not "drained the swamp". We now have a cabinet so rich, their wealth is equal to many many countries. He has NOT even tried to bring all Americans together, in fact he does the opposite. He is not even trying to make America great again, unless insulting PUBLIC criticism of a federal judge or presenting to American citizens that their country is the same as Russia. He has NOT increased our stature in the world...we are so much less respected (see insulting the Royal Family over global warning, loudly and publicly)..he has alarmed many if our allies, if not down right insulted them. He is NOT giving us any advantage with ISIS, and in fact is supplying them with the propaganda for recruiting and excitement.

So, allowing him to lie to YOU each day is troubling.
Old 02-07-2017, 08:30 PM
n/a

FACT CHECK!

Really?

And HOW are YOU going to do that?

IF you weren't there when it happened...you don't KNOW what REALLY happened.

You only "know" what someone told you.
Old 02-07-2017, 08:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
FACT CHECK!

Really?

And HOW are YOU going to do that?

IF you weren't there when it happened...you don't KNOW what REALLY happened.

You only "know" what someone told you.
You are simply showing your ignorance,

The debate over his out and out lies is going on, even on Fox, and world wide. You should read.

Then add on the OPs point about the murder rate, he is actually on tape saying the media is NOT reporting fake news AND they have an agenda for doing it. That is beyond incredible.

This is serious, but let me add. This is not news. I have posted things his own biographers have said about his lying constantly throughout his life actually.

He is simply trying to discredit anyone who might check him. He plays Celebrity Apprentice of a sort using our country.

Problem is that he speaks these lies not only TO you, but throughout the world FOR you.
Old 02-08-2017, 09:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's trump and the trumpsters, what else is knew?
Old 02-08-2017, 09:47 AM
n/a

You have to remember, trump has always had his way in life, and now he is finding things different. The lies he told to his employees were never challanged, now it's different. His own party was never with him and has acknoledged his pathological lying.

Tags
check, murder, rate, highest, lies

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.