Hillary Clinton Part of the Resistance.

Old 05-03-2017, 09:56 AM
n/a

Default Hillary Clinton Part of the Resistance.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/02/u...interview.html

They have to get Republicans to stand up to what Donald John Trump is trying to do to our US Constitution.

Warren to Trump: The Constitution applies to you, too | TheHill
Old 05-03-2017, 11:58 AM
n/a

Who is "they"?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 05-03-2017, 12:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

They have to get Republicans to stand up to what Donald John Trump is trying to do to our US Constitution.

''Life's tough, pilgrim, and it's even
tougher if you're stupid.''-- John Wayne
Attached Images
File Type: png liberal stupidity.png (132.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg loser.jpg (40.7 KB, 4 views)
Old 05-03-2017, 12:53 PM
n/a

Hillary now says that she takes responsibility for her presidential loss. Except for the fact of Russian interference, comey, wikileaks her staff, the position of the planets.....

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-03-2017, 01:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Hillary now says that she takes responsibility for her presidential loss. Except for the fact of Russian interference, comey, wikileaks her staff, the position of the planets.....

Personal Best Regards:

Hillary claims she is part of the resistance. The real resistance fought far left liberals, Hillary, and The Swamp to put a non-politician in the White House.

Old 05-03-2017, 02:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary claims she is part of the resistance. The real resistance fought far left liberals, Hillary, and The Swamp to put a non-politician in the White House.

Good point.

I'm wondering when someone is going to warn them when they start advocating the overthrow of our government. It seems that they are already treading thin ice. Can't wait for open season on the traitors. Stock up on ammo, we's a havin' a turkey shoot...
Old 05-03-2017, 02:26 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Comey was the best thing that could happen to Kilary. He gave her a free pass, when she should have been thrown in jail.
Old 05-03-2017, 02:40 PM
n/a

Quote:

Donald Trump is one of the most corrupt players in DC ever.
Old 05-03-2017, 03:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Donald Trump is one of the most corrupt players in DC ever.
Give us some facts. You DO know what facts are, doncha Tal? Those things that used to come published in paper books, from a now defunct library system. The place where you go to check out DVD movies now....

I'll be concerned IF he is more corrupt than any other politician in D.C. As a matter of fact, show me where he has committed some treasonous felonies like Killary and I might start believing you when you say he is a big meanie.

Hey Tal, I think someone just viewed your facebook wall about your Project 90201 and photos of all you "good boy" letters. Better run over there and look....
Old 05-03-2017, 06:57 PM
n/a

Quote:

The only thing he is trying to do with the US Constitution is to see that this country gets back to going by it again, instead of trampling all over it. "They" don't mind using parts of it for their own agendas, though.

Tags
john, trump, donald, constitution, republicans

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.