Trump In NH

Old 10-04-2015, 12:27 PM
n/a

Will the GOP leadership actually have Buckwheat as their candidate? Seems unlikely but he would be the choice of a lot of anti-Washington voters. In actuality, Buckwheat does not stand a chance of winning.
Old 10-04-2015, 12:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Will the GOP leadership actually have Buckwheat as their candidate? Seems unlikely but he would be the choice of a lot of anti-Washington voters. In actuality, Buckwheat does not stand a chance of winning.
A blatant racist is this poster. Very sad
Old 10-04-2015, 02:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
A blatant racist is this poster. Very sad
As is the ignorant poster who refers to Pres. Obama as "Obie" and a ghetto baby.

Dr. Carson is a brilliant surgeon and will make an excellent President.
Old 10-04-2015, 03:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
As is the ignorant poster who refers to Pres. Obama as "Obie" and a ghetto baby.

Dr. Carson is a brilliant surgeon and will make an excellent President.
Obie is not racist. Get your facts straight. Ghetto baby is also not racist, unless you are implying that everyone living in a ghetto is BLACK. In that case, you are racist. The character in the Star Wars movie (Obi Wan) was/is not black. Another play on the term Obie could be O as in Obama and B as in Barack. So, look at it the way you must but you are wrong.
Old 10-04-2015, 05:25 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1124268]Obie is not racist. Get your facts straight. Ghetto baby is also not racist, unless you are implying that everyone living in a ghetto is BLACK. In that case, you are racist. The character in the Star Wars movie (Obi Wan) was/is not black. Another play on the term Obie could be O as in Obama and B as in Barack. So, look at it the way you must but you are wrong.[/QUOTE

Why are you trying to rationalize your remarks? Stand up for your convictions!

You have prejudices - this is a forum where you are nameless and faceless. Admit it. Little kids rationalize. Stand up for your convictions.

You do not like the President because he is Black. Say it like you are proud!
Old 10-04-2015, 05:57 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1124314]
Quote:
Obie is not racist. Get your facts straight. Ghetto baby is also not racist, unless you are implying that everyone living in a ghetto is BLACK. In that case, you are racist. The character in the Star Wars movie (Obi Wan) was/is not black. Another play on the term Obie could be O as in Obama and B as in Barack. So, look at it the way you must but you are wrong.[/QUOTE

You have prejudices - this is a forum where you are nameless and faceless. Admit it. Little kids rationalize. Stand up for your convictions.

No, but I will tell you that you are being idiotic for acting juvenile.
Black has nothing to do with his being inept. He has no excuse after bragging about a Harvard degree. I don't consider it a great thing that a black man is president, or if a Jew is president, or if a female is president. If one needs to make excuses for him using his color than they are the ones being racist. There is no reason to look at success associated with color. I find it pretty ludicrous to consider Obama a great achievement due to his color only. If you are using his color as a qualifier than there is something gravely misaligned in your thinking. I do not associate his color with his poor performance. I associate his liberal ideology as his failure. I look at his failed leadership, and divisive language along with his juvenile practice of blaming everyone else for his poor performance. Not his color.

But, I believe it was you that used the term Buckwheat, not I.
I will use Obie or Obie One as a term of endearment for Obama. A bent on Obi Wan, changing it to Obie (Obama) one ("the one" as Sem McCain said). So, Obama will forever more be known as Obie One, the magnificent loser.

Besides, everyone knows that it is the liberals that have the history of racism. After all, it is the Democrats that they label themselves as that are the party of slavery.
Old 10-04-2015, 06:35 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1124314]
Quote:
Obie is not racist. Get your facts straight. Ghetto baby is also not racist, unless you are implying that everyone living in a ghetto is BLACK. In that case, you are racist. The character in the Star Wars movie (Obi Wan) was/is not black. Another play on the term Obie could be O as in Obama and B as in Barack. So, look at it the way you must but you are wrong.[/QUOTE

Man, this poster is really on another planet. A troll AND a racist person, because ONLY a racist would think of that or make that charge.

I wish this poster luck, but afraid cannot be remedied. Tough
Old 10-05-2015, 05:07 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;112***5]
Quote:

Man, this poster is really on another planet. A troll AND a racist person, because ONLY a racist would think of that or make that charge.

I wish this poster luck, but afraid cannot be remedied. Tough
A troll wishing to divert from the topic, because they are not qualified to comment on the thread.
Old 10-05-2015, 05:44 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1124450]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest;112***5

A troll wishing to divert from the topic, because they are not qualified to comment on the thread.
Actually, if you look back, this thread was all on subject until the crack about buckwheat !!! Then, of course it went into the toilet.

Whoever made that post knew what they were doing....troll, destroy, speak hate racist talk.
Old 10-05-2015, 08:25 AM
n/a

I don't dislike him because he is black.
I dislike the fact he is incompetent and is left in the job because he is black!!!!

And there is nothing worse than an incompetent left in a job that is beyond their capabilities and allowing them to behave and act as though doing what is right....because he is black.

If it were not for discrimination Obama would be out on his a$$ (where he belongs).
Old 10-05-2015, 10:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't dislike him because he is black.
I dislike the fact he is incompetent and is left in the job because he is black!!!!

And there is nothing worse than an incompetent left in a job that is beyond their capabilities and allowing them to behave and act as though doing what is right....because he is black.

If it were not for discrimination Obama would be out on his a$$ (where he belongs).
Totally agree. Liberals continue to make excuses for his unacceptable performance based entirely on his race (BLACK).

Tags
love, tax, plan, watch, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.