Trump owed NJ 30 million in back taxes

Old 08-28-2016, 03:53 PM
n/a

Default Trump owed NJ 30 million in back taxes

GOV. Chris Christi reduced trump taxes to 7 million. Fox news interviewed Trump. Trump said "Anyone that pays taxes in full is stupid"
Old 08-28-2016, 04:14 PM
n/a

So what?

Now go get the list of deals all the other billionaires get that would make most of us sick.

Doncha know one point does not make a line or a curve?
Old 08-28-2016, 04:26 PM
n/a

So you're saying Trump is unlikely to hand over billions of dollars to Iran. Works for me.
Old 08-28-2016, 04:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
So you're saying Trump is unlikely to hand over billions of dollars to Iran. Works for me.
This may be the dumbest, most ill informed post of the day...er, week, er month.

Trump's financial ties to Russia and Ukraine will make you welcome what happened with Iran because Trump's soul is with Russia etc.
Old 08-28-2016, 04:30 PM
n/a

Russia, BS
Old 08-28-2016, 04:38 PM
n/a

Stop mixing up Trump business with his personal obligations or old debts including bankruptcy.

One has nothing to do with other.
Old 08-28-2016, 04:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Russia, BS
Inside Trump’s financial ties to Russia and his unusual flattery of Vladimir Putin - The Washington Post

Trump’s mob-linked ex-associate gives $5,400 to campaign - POLITICO

"A Russian-born, mafia-linked businessman whose ties to both Donald Trump and loyalists of Russian President Vladimir Putin have sparked scrutiny, visited Trump Tower last month for undisclosed business, he told POLITICO.
The businessman, Felix Sater, also donated the maximum allowable contribution to Trump’s presidential campaign, according to the campaign’s most recent FEC filing."
Old 08-28-2016, 04:40 PM
n/a

Show some facts from the past year or two.

And not the Post
Old 08-28-2016, 04:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Stop mixing up Trump business with his personal obligations or old debts including bankruptcy.

One has nothing to do with other.
His tax returns would help....

So you are ok with a President in debt PERSONALLY and that is what is said to Russia. Indebted to one of our biggest threats.

Even if only business and it is not..

Donald Trump's Many, Many, Many, Many Ties to Russia
Old 08-28-2016, 04:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Show some facts from the past year or two.

And not the Post
US election: Trump’s Russian riddle - FT.com

These are all current from different sources...its a fact. His ties go way back
Old 08-28-2016, 04:56 PM
n/a

Try and accept this if nothing else he isn't releasing his tax returns.

nor is he required to under the law. at this point what difference does it make?

Want to ask Hillary about the emails, much more important to our national security than any tax return.

I read your silly Post link nothing in there says Trump has anything personally to do with Russia. If I missed please quote it.

you said "President in debt PERSONALLY and that is what is said to Russia. Indebted to one of our biggest threats."

So unless you can quote a personal loan with a bank or person in Russia please stop regurgitating that statement.
Old 08-28-2016, 05:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Try and accept this if nothing else he isn't releasing his tax returns.

nor is he required to under the law. at this point what difference does it make?

Want to ask Hillary about the emails, much more important to our national security than any tax return.

I read your silly Post link nothing in there says Trump has anything personally to do with Russia. If I missed please quote it.

you said "President in debt PERSONALLY and that is what is said to Russia. Indebted to one of our biggest threats."

So unless you can quote a personal loan with a bank or person in Russia please stop regurgitating that statement.

Listen, I am not trying to convince you of anything.

If you are just warm and comfy with a President of the US being indebted IN ANYWAY, PERSONL OR FAMILY, OR BUSINESS...and having him take any stance to benefit our country ONLY....so be it. He has a rep for lying, for agreeing with Russia on NATO, etc.

Hey, whatever....does not seem logical to me
Old 08-28-2016, 05:14 PM
n/a

ISIS is a far bigger threat as of today.
Old 08-28-2016, 05:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
ISIS is a far bigger threat as of today.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2767171

"An analysis of ISIS social media channels and interviews with 12 members — some of whom have since defected — shows extremists strongly back Trump over his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton, according to writers Mara Revkin and Ahmad Mhidi of Foreign Affairs magazine."
Old 08-28-2016, 05:22 PM
n/a

Is Donald Trump Helping ISIS? London Mayor Sadiq Khan Says GOP Nominee Is 'Playing Into The Hands' Of Islamic State

"Donald Trump has called Barack Obama the "founder of ISIS," but the mayor of London says it is the GOP nominee who is aiding the Islamic State terror group. "

Tags
million, news, taxes, back, owed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.