Trump owed NJ 30 million in back taxes

Old 08-29-2016, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I found it interesting that Trump's chief political adviser Paul, Manafort, was a political adviser to Viktor Yanukovych, the Russia-loving head of Ukraine, for several years.
NEWS FLASH !!!

He fired his ass

Quote:
With Trump's call for Russian hacking of his opponent's computers
that was sarcasm, a joke

So, it is being discussed but NOT on Fox or Breitbart or Drudge[/QUOTE]

I watch all of them, not true
Old 08-29-2016, 09:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
NEWS FLASH !!!

He fired his ass

that was sarcasm, a joke

So, it is being discussed but NOT on Fox or Breitbart or Drudge
I watch all of them, not true[/QUOTE]

This is IN ADDITION to the Manafort thing....

"Trump has surrounded himself with advisers with deep connections to the Putin regime. Trump’s chief foreign policy adviser, Carter Page, once ran the Moscow office of Merrill Lynch and advised the Russian energy giant Gazprom (in which he still owns shares, Page said in March). Page’s company, Global Energy Capital, continues to work with Russian investments—and Sergey Yatsenko, Gazprom’s former deputy chief financial officer, works for GEC as an adviser. Since both companies have suffered grievously from the sanctions the U.S. and EU imposed against Russia over its annexation of Crimea, Page is a passionate advocate of lifting them—something Trump has said he will consider.On July 7, Page took time off from the Trump campaign to give a speech at Moscow’s New Economic School, where he slammed America’s “often hypocritical focus on democratization” and praised Russia’s policy of “noninterference” and “respect” for its neighbors. “Page toed the [Kremlin] party line,” says one senior Moscow expatriate professional who attended Page’s talk. “He’s a believer…. It’s common among Western businesspeople in Russia to be pro-Putin. But it’s rare to hear it from someone at the top of Republican politics.”Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, a Trump adviser and former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, is a regular guest on RT, the Kremlin’s conspiracy-theory-minded English-language propaganda channel. He has refused to say if he’s on RT’s payroll, but last year Flynn flew to Moscow to attend the station’s 10th anniversary gala, where he sat two chairs away from Putin. Michael Caputo, a public relations adviser who helped run Trump’s New York primary campaign, lived in Russia in the 1990s, and Gazprom’s media arm contracted him to improve Putin’s image in the United States. Richard Burt, a former U.S. ambassador to Germany during the 1980s who is known for his strong skepticism of the U.S.’s commitment to its NATO allies (Burt appeared in a panel discussion in April on the topic “Does America Need Allies?”), reportedly helped draft at least one Trump speech where the candidate blasted NATO’s “free rider problem,” according to Politico.Burt is chairman of the advisory council of The National Interest, a publication of the Center for the National Interest, a strongly pro-Russian think tank based in Washington. The CNI has long partnered with the Kremlin-backed Institute for Democracy and Cooperation, a think tank in New York devoted to promoting Moscow’s interests. In May 2014, the two institutions held a joint press conference defending Russia’s position in Ukraine. In April, Trump chose the CNI as the venue for his first major foreign policy speech, and the audience included Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak."

How Vladimir Putin Is Using Donald Trump to Advance Russia's Goals
Old 08-29-2016, 10:02 AM
n/a

And while you may be in denial about TRUMP, keep stuff like this in mind as you want to give him the keys to the kingdom...

"A Russian-born, mafia-linked businessman whose ties to both Donald Trump and loyalists of Russian President Vladimir Putin have sparked scrutiny, visited Trump Tower last month for undisclosed business, he told POLITICO.
The businessman, Felix Sater, also donated the maximum allowable contribution to Trump’s presidential campaign, according to the campaign’s most recent FEC filing.

Sater, whose firm co-developed a major Trump project in New York and who was later hired by Trump to drum up business in the former USSR, has said that he closely associated with Trump and his family, while Trump has suggested he wouldn’t even recognize Sater."

Trump’s mob-linked ex-associate gives $5,400 to campaign - POLITICO

I love this one...." has said that he closely associated with Trump and his family, while Trump has suggested he wouldn’t even recognize Sater."

He just lies so blatantly and easily
Old 08-29-2016, 10:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
NEWS FLASH !!!

He fired his ass

that was sarcasm, a joke

So, it is being discussed but NOT on Fox or Breitbart or Drudge

This is typical of a Trump supporter.....I have no doubt that he was being sarcastic.....

BUT what he and his supporters do not get....

WORDS DO HAVE CONSEQUENCES, especially if you are in his position.

Stock market can plunge or rise based on comments from the Oval office....alliances can be made or squandered by comments OR TWEETS from the oval office
Old 08-29-2016, 10:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry, but I do not plan to vote for a criminal, Hillary. You could put anyone on the ticket but Hillary and I would vote for them. NEVER HILLARY!
Ok, Liza. Stop beating a dead horse. We're tired of your harping.

Old 08-29-2016, 11:19 AM
n/a

Quote:

WORDS DO HAVE CONSEQUENCES,
Do you mean like I turned over all emails,

I used one devise
Old 08-29-2016, 11:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Do you mean like I turned over all emails,

I used one devise
YES....absolutely and she is paying the consequences.

You changed the subject, as always but expected.

What you should do is wake up and do some reading (beyond Briebart, National Enquire and Drudge).

Of course those "sources" do not discuss the world, or the nation or problems or issues.

They have one single job and truth never has mattered to any of them
Old 08-29-2016, 03:29 PM
n/a

Wow, a businessman that had deals with foreigners!! Go figure!
Old 08-29-2016, 03:30 PM
n/a

30 million in back taxes? Pocket change. Buffet owes a billion or two and the libtards don't think anything of it. Oh, but he pays less taxes than his secretary...ha,ha, ha...
Old 08-29-2016, 03:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
30 million in back taxes? Pocket change. Buffet owes a billion or two and the libtards don't think anything of it. Oh, but he pays less taxes than his secretary...ha,ha, ha...
You seem sincere in thinking that the dismay over Trump not releasing his tax returns has to do with whether he has back taxes.

Buffet money FAR AND AWAY exceeds anything Trump can imagine and he released his and was also under audit.

Associations, donations, FINANCING by whom is what is wanted....he hides it all.
Old 08-29-2016, 04:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
You seem sincere in thinking that the dismay over Trump not releasing his tax returns has to do with whether he has back taxes.

Buffet money FAR AND AWAY exceeds anything Trump can imagine and he released his and was also under audit.

Associations, donations, FINANCING by whom is what is wanted....he hides it all.
Trump turned in his Tax return to IRS. I wonder what you think that you can do with his tax paperwork that they can't do. I think you protest too much and have so little dirt on Trump as compared to Hillary that you are having a very hard time justifying you support for Hillary. It's kind of disingenuous to support a criminal like the Clintons and then cast stones at Trump.
Old 08-29-2016, 04:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump turned in his Tax return to IRS. I wonder what you think that you can do with his tax paperwork that they can't do. I think you protest too much and have so little dirt on Trump as compared to Hillary that you are having a very hard time justifying you support for Hillary. It's kind of disingenuous to support a criminal like the Clintons and then cast stones at Trump.
wow....all I can say....WOW

Are you sincerely that naive ? If looking for dirt on Trump was the goal, THAT IS A PIECE OF CAKE.

ALSO, you need to know that I do not and never would or could support Hillary Clinton.

My problem is as a life long GOPer, the nominee of my party is perhaps the least character person I can think of. I am not going to go through the laundry list, because I can tell you do not care, but I assure you, guarantee you with 100% assurance that this man is doing a con on you and many other people.

This is not a television show...this is real life. This is not something where the series ends in November. This is a committment you are making to a man who even his own party turns their back on...who allies turn their back on....who speaks evil of anyone who does not agree with him....who is so mean spirited that without issues involved, he mocks a war hero, makes fun of a crippled reporter, takes apaart a fellow american who is a judge because his parents were not born here...who history of hate beginning with blacks, then jews and indians is unparalled an it is all on tape.

This is not a show that you can walk away from......this is real life and obvious you have done NO reading except what you can find to go after Clinton. A selection founded on HATE is NEVER a good one.

You support a man who recently in a briefing actually asked why we do not use nukes......who actually said we should arm two more countries, at least..S Korea and Japan with nukes to save money...this man actually said this..this is a man who all the ISIS websites are excited to have elected,who is supported by every hate group in the country, who respects Putin more than our heros and says so.
Old 08-29-2016, 04:28 PM
n/a

Quote:

He is well within his right and within the law not to disclose them.

Not that I agree.
Old 08-29-2016, 04:42 PM
n/a

"On one hand, Clinton. On the other hand, Trump. That’s the unfortunate choice facing voters in a system rigged heavily in favor of the two major parties.

But there’s no equivalence.

On one hand, Benghazi and email and lies.

On the other hand, mendacity, bigotry, bullyism, narcissism, sexism, selfishness, sociopathology, and a lack of understanding or interest in public policy—all to extremes unseen in modern presidential politics."

Donald Trump Should Never Be President - The Atlantic

"On the other hand, Trump shouldn’t be president."

There are so many of you who think that knowing what a terrible threat is to our country Trump happens to be is automatic support for Clinton and refuse to accept that this man will, if possible destroy us.
Old 08-29-2016, 04:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
should-not-be-president/497858/]refuse to accept that this man will, if possible destroy us.

come now really, gime a break with the dramatics.

Tags
million, news, taxes, back, owed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.