Trump policies

Old 08-04-2017, 06:04 PM
n/a

Default Trump policies

How have Trump policies actually impacted your life, positive or negative? If they have had no impact to date , what is your expectation?

I am sure there will be few straight answers from the lefties, only attacks.
Old 08-04-2017, 06:15 PM
n/a

There could be more that would affect many more of us (we the people).

However the resistance blockade and the media amplifier they command are definite impediments.
Wake me if anyone of them focus on a positive aspect of Trump's actions.

And even more damaging to progress in America is the partisan, politics as usual, crony run, do nothing congress.
They do not represent the needs of America or we the people. Only their own....both democrats and republicans.

Have I personally been positively affected. WITHOUT A DOUBT, YES!
The absence of Clinton brings a smile to my face each and every day!!!
Old 08-06-2017, 11:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
How have Trump policies actually impacted your life, positive or negative? If they have had no impact to date , what is your expectation?

They are all EO's and thus mean nothing because someone who disagrees simply will reverse whatever he has done with the EO's.

What we need on BOTH SIDES is meaningful, actual legislation that WILL impact our lives.
Old 08-06-2017, 12:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
They are all EO's and thus mean nothing because someone who disagrees simply will reverse whatever he has done with the EO's.

What we need on BOTH SIDES is meaningful, actual legislation that WILL impact our lives.
Why? why do you want government impacting your life?

MUST you be ruled over?
Old 08-06-2017, 01:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why? why do you want government impacting your life?

MUST you be ruled over?
So, for example, on immigration...you are ok with Trump dictating who may come to our country and under what conditions, and that possibly being reversed and totally changed with the next administration OR Are you advocating open borders for everyone just to keep the government from impacting our lives ?

Same on tax policy, trade, etc. Just hypothetically change it every 4 years or to keep that darn government out of your hair...NO tax policy simply send in a donation.

EO's simply are political moves because our statesmen and women are unable to talk with each other.

The President, both this one and the previous one simply are not even making the effort. Since BOTH parties are now controlled by extreme wings who see each other as enemies rather than co workers, we are stuck with a lot of yapping, hating and personal attacks instead of legislation.
Old 08-06-2017, 01:44 PM
n/a

Quote:

I have said this on other threads and will repeat it here since I am probably in the minority of those posting on here in that I am still in the workplace. Job hiring has improved noticeably all around me. Many naysayers on here have said that this is a result of Obama's efforts, not Trump's. I beg to differ - i don't think it was through the direct efforts of either, but rather the optimism that I am hearing from employers about their future. Prior to last November I saw none of the optimism that I am seeing now, and as a result of the election, it seems that many jobs have opened up and are being filled. How this will all play out in the long run is anyone's guess, but for now things are looking up for those who choose to be employed.

To answer how it impacts me personally - I now have 2 jobs and more hours of work than I really want. Just now trying to decide which one I may want to give up - being wanted and having choices is a wonderful thing! Four years ago I was worried about how to make ends meet without dipping into my retirement funds earlier than I wanted to. For now, life is good and I look forward, hopefully, to retiring on my terms not by force.
Old 08-06-2017, 01:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
So, for example, on immigration...you are ok with Trump dictating who may come to our country and under what conditions, and that possibly being reversed and totally changed with the next administration OR Are you advocating open borders for everyone just to keep the government from impacting our lives ?

Same on tax policy, trade, etc. Just hypothetically change it every 4 years or to keep that darn government out of your hair...NO tax policy simply send in a donation.

EO's simply are political moves because our statesmen and women are unable to talk with each other.

The President, both this one and the previous one simply are not even making the effort. Since BOTH parties are now controlled by extreme wings who see each other as enemies rather than co workers, we are stuck with a lot of yapping, hating and personal attacks instead of legislation.
On immigration, I have extensive 1st hand knowledge of how legal and illegal immigration have operated pre and post Trump.

On the legal side, even though laws have not changed, sponsors are thinking twice before sponsoring relatives under untruthful circumstances and some legal immigration has stopped as they think the 10 year guarantee will be enforced.

Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the INA | USCIS

Net immediate effect, less legal immigrants on public assistance.

As usual, the USA has great laws, but the politicans in the swamp refuse to enforce them.

If they did the Clinton family would be doing additional federal terms....
Old 08-07-2017, 06:23 AM
n/a

The only policies Trump has come up with so far impact the environment in a negative way - for example, the US dropping out of the Paris Climate agreement. The U.S. is no longer a leader in environmental issues. As far a jobs, Trump's job record in the first six months of 2017 equals Obama's job record in the last six months of 2016. When Obama left office, our country was at virtually full employment. I guess we should be grateful Trump hasn't mucked things up too badly. His actions as President - his tweeting, lying, the ridiculous phone calls to world leaders, have made him, and by association, us, look like fools. Hopefully the investigations will go quickly. He can't be gone soon enough.
Old 08-07-2017, 07:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
The only policies Trump has come up with so far impact the environment in a negative way - for example, the US dropping out of the Paris Climate agreement. The U.S. is no longer a leader in environmental issues. As far a jobs, Trump's job record in the first six months of 2017 equals Obama's job record in the last six months of 2016. When Obama left office, our country was at virtually full employment. I guess we should be grateful Trump hasn't mucked things up too badly. His actions as President - his tweeting, lying, the ridiculous phone calls to world leaders, have made him, and by association, us, look like fools. Hopefully the investigations will go quickly. He can't be gone soon enough.
Since President Trump has only been in office for about six months , a 'first six months' comparison would probably be a better comparison, wouldn't it?

President Trump CRUSHES Obama in First Four Months Comparison
Old 08-07-2017, 07:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Swim View Post
Sad that your hate prevents you from answering the question. Don't worry as Trump continues to maga you will feel better.
Old 08-07-2017, 08:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Since President Trump has only been in office for about six months , a 'first six months' comparison would probably be a better comparison, wouldn't it?

President Trump CRUSHES Obama in First Four Months Comparison

Just like for a large ship, sharp turns in an economy...are impossible.

Obama inherited Bush's economy, where Trump also inherited Obama's.

That one of the few supposed 'positives' (the DJIA) that your fake news site attributes to Trump, but is actually due to Obama...is frigging hilarious.

The fact that the the DJIA went from the 6,000's to 18,000 while Obama was president...is conveniently forgotten by your alt-right wingnut site.

Here's some 'NON-Alternative' facts for you.

Now when Chump increases the DOW by 12,000+ points in 7 years...come back and we'll talk.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DJIA May 28, 2016.jpg (46.8 KB, 6 views)
Old 08-07-2017, 09:53 AM
n/a

Quote:

That one of the few supposed 'positives' (the DJIA) that your fake news site attributes to Trump, but is actually due to Obama...is frigging hilarious.

The fact that the the DJIA went from the 6,000's to 18,000 while Obama was president...is conveniently forgotten by your alt-right wingnut site.

Now when Chump increases the DOW by 12,000+ points in 7 years...come back and we'll talk.
Old 08-07-2017, 12:13 PM
n/a

Quote:

The FACT that the nations debt went from $10 trillion to $20 trillion while Obama was president...is conveniently forgotten by you.

It just may be...it depends on how much HE borrows...how much he's (they're) willing to pay to keep it up.
Old 08-07-2017, 01:09 PM
n/a

Quote:

The facts are underlined above.
Representing the passage of time or a time frame only.

To allude or poetically infer Obama had anything to do with the advances of the market is tantamount to representing the reality of Santa Clause.
Old 08-07-2017, 01:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
The facts are underlined above.
Representing the passage of time or a time frame only.

To allude or poetically infer Obama had anything to do with the advances of the market is tantamount to representing the reality of Santa Clause.
I'm not the one that claimed the POTUS had an impact on the market dip$hit...go back and read the link in post #9.

Now do you understand the relevance of my post?

You have three choices for an answer.

1. Yes, I do understand....but will never admit it because that means it also applies to Chump.

2. No, I'm not that smart and still want to give the last 6 months credit to Chump...but won't give any of the 7 years credit to Obama.

3. I shoulda just avoided typing my post.

Tags
trump, policies, answers, attacks, lefties

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.