Trump and Putin

Old 12-31-2016, 08:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"A senior U.S. intelligence official assured NBC News that cybersecurity and the Russian government's attempts to interfere in the 2016 election have been briefed to, and discussed extensively with, both parties' candidates, surrogates and leadership, since mid-August. "To profess not to know at this point is willful misrepresentation," said the official. "The intelligence community has walked a very thin line in not taking sides, but both candidates have all the information they need to be crystal clear."

Trump Told Russia To Blame for Hacks Long Before Debate - NBC News
People know that Trump lies extremely often. They just do not seem to care.
Old 12-31-2016, 08:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest: I am not arguing that Putin hasn't been making inroads into our government via cyber attacks nor that he hacked the DNC, attempted to hack the RNC and just about every government agency in this nation.

What I am arguing is that Obama, CIA< FBI< DOJ have been focused on partisan politics and not the security of this nation. I am arguing that Obama is obsessed about his legacy falling apart starting on Jan 20. I am arguing that Obama sat back for 8 years and let Russia walk all over him. I am arguing that what motivated Obama to level sanctions against Russia was not their hacking per se but rather his motivation as an attempt to boost credibility to his canard that Russia's hacking caused Hillary to lose the election

By the way Russia cyber abilities have been second rate for a long time. Suddenly they have achieved competency

Do you suppose the celebrated whistle blower idolized in the Oliver Stone movie has anything to do with Russia's ability to penetrate our cyber securities systems . Edward Snowden traitorous act has given both Russia and China a gateway to this nations secrets and if he returns he ought to be tried as a traitor and if found guilty sent to Gitmo

Personal Best Regards:
Okay...

You seem to be more concerned about an outgoing president and a failed candidate. You denigrate our national intelligence agencies.

The question was the relationship our incoming President has with Russia, and you made it all politics.

I am an American and as I responded I am concerned.

You imply by mentioning fake news, the ineptness of our country's agencies, that as Trump says, he does not believe it. Of course you saying about not believing our country's agencies does not bother me, but our incoming President is a different story.

You cannot discuss this subject without mentioning whether Trump won or not. He won..not the point. Never was. This is not political yet, that seems to be your thrust.

As to the timing you also mentioned in your first post...I wonder what the reaction would have been if Obama had done anything right before the election...outrage I suspect.

You, and your ilk make every conversation involving these rethinks about Obama and Clinton.

I fault Obama for many things, but this might be the first time in history we have 2 working "presidents". As you clearly stated, as has Trump, you are not confident about our own country...Putin, being smart plays the game and plays to Trump.

People on this forum keep talking about ...gee, he is not even president yet...then why the hell doesn't he shut up and support his country. Breitbart featured 7 things they complain Obama is doing to Trump...all of them get featured on this forum, almost word for word.

This is how you began your response on this thread "Wow given the animosity toward Trump coming from Obama and his band of merry men and women. and given the lame street media's penchant for fake news, hyperbole, misinformation, bias its difficult to ferret out anything from Washington and news."

What does that mean other than you are simply casting doubt on anything Russia did....the "lame" street media has never been guilty of fake news....this happened.

Again, responding to the OP, I stand behind my concern. Russia is a thug country, and considered as such by the world. Because Trump likes them, you guys on here find it difficult to tell it like it is. Let's do what your idol Trump said...come together as a country. Thus far, he and you folks on here simply cheer for Russia, degrade all our institutions, including the press...rising the National Enquirer into normal news......not much of pulling people together...I think for Trump he finds it impossible UNLESS it is ALL about and only him

Sorry for going on, but simply tired of every thread being turned into a vas Obama, bash Clinton affair(Clinton bashing at this point makes no logical sense). It is tough to talk about real concerns because you guys will turn it so you can attack anyone but Trump..who has become our co President.

If you respond, you will simply continue the same dialogue...all American institutions are bad, because strictly of Obama, and although Clinton is nothing at all, you will stick her in somewhere.
If Trump Foundation, which is a total fraud comes up, you people twist it to Clinton. You are truely amazing, and have become hard core extremist flying the alt right flag.

I am probably the dumb guy, but I concur with the OP...I AM greatly concerned about Trump and Putin, made worse because I believe n my heart he owes millions, maybe billions to that country and its banks
Old 12-31-2016, 08:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
No they do not care. This forum has become strictly a bash Obama, and for no reason any longer bash Clinton fest.

Trumps lies etc just go completely un responded to. It stuns me that lying is terrible if you have a certain alpha n your voter registration, but compulsive habitual lying and deceiving is acceptable if they have another alpha on that card.

Recall the outcry for press conferences ? Yeah, nothing now ..fact our not President yet , yesterday mocked networks and said the ONLY network that "gets it" relative to Russia is Fox.
Old 01-01-2017, 06:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
And that is it in a nutshell.
Old 01-01-2017, 06:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Okay...

You seem to be more concerned about an outgoing president and a failed candidate. You denigrate our national intelligence agencies.

The question was the relationship our incoming President has with Russia, and you made it all politics.

I am an American and as I responded I am concerned.

You imply by mentioning fake news, the ineptness of our country's agencies, that as Trump says, he does not believe it. Of course you saying about not believing our country's agencies does not bother me, but our incoming President is a different story.

You cannot discuss this subject without mentioning whether Trump won or not. He won..not the point. Never was. This is not political yet, that seems to be your thrust.

As to the timing you also mentioned in your first post...I wonder what the reaction would have been if Obama had done anything right before the election...outrage I suspect.

You, and your ilk make every conversation involving these rethinks about Obama and Clinton.

I fault Obama for many things, but this might be the first time in history we have 2 working "presidents". As you clearly stated, as has Trump, you are not confident about our own country...Putin, being smart plays the game and plays to Trump.

People on this forum keep talking about ...gee, he is not even president yet...then why the hell doesn't he shut up and support his country. Breitbart featured 7 things they complain Obama is doing to Trump...all of them get featured on this forum, almost word for word.

This is how you began your response on this thread "Wow given the animosity toward Trump coming from Obama and his band of merry men and women. and given the lame street media's penchant for fake news, hyperbole, misinformation, bias its difficult to ferret out anything from Washington and news."

What does that mean other than you are simply casting doubt on anything Russia did....the "lame" street media has never been guilty of fake news....this happened.

Again, responding to the OP, I stand behind my concern. Russia is a thug country, and considered as such by the world. Because Trump likes them, you guys on here find it difficult to tell it like it is. Let's do what your idol Trump said...come together as a country. Thus far, he and you folks on here simply cheer for Russia, degrade all our institutions, including the press...rising the National Enquirer into normal news......not much of pulling people together...I think for Trump he finds it impossible UNLESS it is ALL about and only him

Sorry for going on, but simply tired of every thread being turned into a vas Obama, bash Clinton affair(Clinton bashing at this point makes no logical sense). It is tough to talk about real concerns because you guys will turn it so you can attack anyone but Trump..who has become our co President.

If you respond, you will simply continue the same dialogue...all American institutions are bad, because strictly of Obama, and although Clinton is nothing at all, you will stick her in somewhere.
If Trump Foundation, which is a total fraud comes up, you people twist it to Clinton. You are truely amazing, and have become hard core extremist flying the alt right flag.

I am probably the dumb guy, but I concur with the OP...I AM greatly concerned about Trump and Putin, made worse because I believe n my heart he owes millions, maybe billions to that country and its banks
Dear Guest: I take it that you don't agree with my assessment

I am concerned about an outgoing president who is not living up to the tradition and respect of passing the baton to the next administration. Clinton people acted childish and created mayhem when they left. George W response was to stay quiet and make the transition seamless and never spoke a word against Obama even when Obama was dragging his name through the mud. Now we are witnessing the emperor's temper and nastiness in demeaning the president-elect to delegitimatize him, pushing through much regulations which he knows is going to be repealed and intentionally provoking Israel and moving on Russia now when he sat back for 8 years and did nothing. all to shore up his failed legacy.

You seem to fault me for the lack of credibility of DOJ< FBI< CIA< IRS, etc but you fail to mention that it has been their partisan actions that have created this mess, not me.

As an American you should have been very concerned about the state of this nation under the stewardship of Obama

For the last 8 years all conservatives heard was Obama got elected live with it.

Ever since the election results progressives have been shouting from the roof tops the election was rigged. and so conservatives respond with but Trump got elected even after the recounts you demanded and progressives vicious attacks on members of the Electoral college and so with the intent of moving on conservative simply remind progressives that Trump won live with it

Truly I had to think about Obama and Clinton during the election but believed once Trump won I would not have to think upon them no more. but they continue to demand attention

the latest progressive canard is that there is only one president implying that Trump is already asserting his authority as if he was pushing Obama out of his chair. But the truth is if Obama had any class and really cared about this nation he would be spending his last days working with Trump for an uneventful transition of power but instead he forces Trump's hand with his childish mayhem

Obama, his Administration and agency heads played and continue to play partisan politics. Given that scenario how does one such as me not respond with a political tone.

I am as concerned and I love my nation as much as I suspect you do that I believe we do have in common.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-01-2017, 06:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump has graciously accepted an invitation by the intel community to get briefed on the Russian hacking investigation next week. Here to for, he seems to be just relying on his instincts.
This nutcase is so narcissistic, that he actually believes that he knows more about everything...than even the experts in the field.

It was embarrassing enough that he says he "knows more about ISIS than even the generals...trust me" and his worshipers actually bought it...but it's going to get a LOT worse.

Trump says he doesn'''t trust computers as he rings in 2017

First he says...
Quote:
Trump rarely uses email or computers despite his frequent tweeting.

"You know, if you have something really important, write it out and have it delivered by courier, the old-fashioned way. Because I'll tell you what: No computer is safe," Trump told reporters during his annual New Year's Eve bash. "I don't care what they say."
Then he states...
Quote:
"I know a lot about hacking. And hacking is a very hard thing to prove, so it could be somebody else," he said.

He added, cryptically, that he also knows "things that other people don't know. And so they cannot be sure of the situation."
The underlined statement is probably a courier message from Putin that told Trump he isn't behind the hacking... and Trump should just "trust him."

I mean for cripes sake, are people really so stupid as to refuse to see how Putin is playing Trump as a fool?

Trump's inability to tell the truth, admit that he doesn't know something and constant narcissism was simply humorous when he was a private citizen, but he is now the leader of the greatest nation on earth and yet his cult followers...refuse to acknowledge what is going on.

I am continually amazed at the excuses from the Trump cultists, on his bizarre and woefully inappropriate actions...and their acceptance of such.

THAT is the scariest part of this whole charade.

Quote:
As a side note, Trump snuck off to play golf today without his protective press pool, after promising never to do that again. They only found out he was awol when the golfers in Jupiter sent photos of him golfing.
While I understand the need and precedence of having a press pool with a POTUS, I personally don't have a big issue with him going off and playing golf before he's actually President.

I will have a problem however, when it's found out that he's doing it so as to hide his overseas business dealings (mostly with Russia) in private.

By courier of course.
Old 01-01-2017, 06:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTheCon
<snip.....but instead he forces Trump's hand with his childish mayhem....snip>
Are you fvcking serious?

You think sanctions toward a nation (especially Russia) that has been caught meddling in this nations election...as just
"childish mayhem?"

I am as concerned and I love my nation as much as I suspect you do that I believe we do have in common.

Your statement above about "childish mayhem"... proves you are lying again.

You are more concerned with protecting this man-child elect...than protecting this great country.

You have lost the right to call yourself...a 'Patriotic American.'
Simply unbelievable.
Old 01-01-2017, 06:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
I know a number of my fellow Villagers believe Trump is brilliant but I do not share that view. He is reasonably intelligent and knows how to make money in our system but with world affairs I do not think he is close to a match for Putin.
Trump is surrounding himself with professionals/experts like Reagan did. Most powerful and efficient leaders use that technique. Too bad Obie didn't think like that. His ego was too big to take advice from anyone,other than his puppet master, Soros.
Old 01-01-2017, 07:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Does this love affair concern you????
I would rather get along. I grew up in fear of Russia. Now they are doin' things a little differently. We will see.

I like Israel too.

I don't hate and love who Obama directs me to.
Old 01-01-2017, 07:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
I would rather get along. I grew up in fear of Russia. Now they are doin' things a little differently. We will see.
No, you just give a pass to Putin, who is known for murdering journalists with radiation poison...because your cult hero says he is an OK guy.

You (like so many others) have lost your right...to call yourself a 'Patriotic American.'

How does it feel to now be a....Communist Supporter?
Old 01-01-2017, 07:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
No, you just give a pass to Putin, who is known for murdering journalists with radiation poison...because your cult hero says he is an OK guy.

You (like so many others) have lost your right...to call yourself a 'Patriotic American.'

How does it feel to now be a....Communist Supporter?
Tell us again, what makes you a patriot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNM
I contributed to the Salvation Army just before Christmas, outside of the Walmart.
Old 01-01-2017, 07:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBLDN

I believe anything Trump says and since he thinks Putin is a hell of a guy...so do I.

In fact, too bad Putin can't run for POTUS, because as a good little cultist...I would vote for him in a heartbeat.
Old 01-01-2017, 07:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest: I am not arguing that Putin hasn't been making inroads into our government via cyber attacks nor that he hacked the DNC, attempted to hack the RNC and just about every government agency in this nation.

What I am arguing is that Obama, CIA< FBI< DOJ have been focused on partisan politics and not the security of this nation. I am arguing that Obama is obsessed about his legacy falling apart starting on Jan 20. I am arguing that Obama sat back for 8 years and let Russia walk all over him. I am arguing that what motivated Obama to level sanctions against Russia was not their hacking per se but rather his motivation as an attempt to boost credibility to his canard that Russia's hacking caused Hillary to lose the election

By the way Russia cyber abilities have been second rate for a long time. Suddenly they have achieved competency

Do you suppose the celebrated whistle blower idolized in the Oliver Stone movie has anything to do with Russia's ability to penetrate our cyber securities systems . Edward Snowden traitorous act has given both Russia and China a gateway to this nations secrets and if he returns he ought to be tried as a traitor and if found guilty sent to Gitmo

Personal Best Regards:
This post is not about President Obama, it's about Trump and Putin. Are you not concerned with Trump and his seeming lack of concern on the issue of Russia being involved in the election? Why do you think Trump is hesitant to blame Russia when EVERYONE else is stating otherwise? We all know the answer to that one but I'd love to hear it from you.

Happy New Year
Old 01-01-2017, 07:41 AM
n/a

No problem.

Trump now says "I know things", and that we will know next weeks.....his words.

Same guy who has promised so much and just forgot about it...recall that upcoming press conference on his wife's status.

His irresponsibility is stunning.

Relax.....he knows things. If this was in a movie, you would doubt it.

"I know things"
Old 01-01-2017, 07:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest: I take it that you don't agree with my assessment

I am concerned about an outgoing president who is not living up to the tradition and respect of passing the baton to the next administration. Clinton people acted childish and created mayhem when they left. George W response was to stay quiet and make the transition seamless and never spoke a word against Obama even when Obama was dragging his name through the mud. Now we are witnessing the emperor's temper and nastiness in demeaning the president-elect to delegitimatize him, pushing through much regulations which he knows is going to be repealed and intentionally provoking Israel and moving on Russia now when he sat back for 8 years and did nothing. all to shore up his failed legacy.

You seem to fault me for the lack of credibility of DOJ< FBI< CIA< IRS, etc but you fail to mention that it has been their partisan actions that have created this mess, not me.

As an American you should have been very concerned about the state of this nation under the stewardship of Obama

For the last 8 years all conservatives heard was Obama got elected live with it.

Ever since the election results progressives have been shouting from the roof tops the election was rigged. and so conservatives respond with but Trump got elected even after the recounts you demanded and progressives vicious attacks on members of the Electoral college and so with the intent of moving on conservative simply remind progressives that Trump won live with it

Truly I had to think about Obama and Clinton during the election but believed once Trump won I would not have to think upon them no more. but they continue to demand attention

the latest progressive canard is that there is only one president implying that Trump is already asserting his authority as if he was pushing Obama out of his chair. But the truth is if Obama had any class and really cared about this nation he would be spending his last days working with Trump for an uneventful transition of power but instead he forces Trump's hand with his childish mayhem

Obama, his Administration and agency heads played and continue to play partisan politics. Given that scenario how does one such as me not respond with a political tone.

Personal Best Regards:
Like I said, I might be the dumb guy, but will say your pots have become very predictable.

Not much concern on your part EXCEPT for Obama and Clinton and not much else.

You have become adept I must say at insuring your post move entirely in one direction, no matter the subject.

While you express no concern, I still have concerns about this subject, if you recall what it was.

Tags
love, putin, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.