Trump running out of time as controversies pile up

Old 10-03-2016, 07:07 AM
n/a

Default Trump running out of time as controversies pile up

Donald Trump's tax controversy and his self-destructive lack of discipline threaten to drain the Republican nominee of something he can't afford: time.

Trump running out of time as controversies pile up - CNNPolitics.com
Old 10-03-2016, 09:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Donald Trump's tax controversy and his self-destructive lack of discipline threaten to drain the Republican nominee of something he can't afford: time.

Trump running out of time as controversies pile up - CNNPolitics.com
Yes, I can see how paying taxes legally is a "controversy."

Ask Hillary about her having to turn in FIVE years of amended returns after being investigated for tax fraud.
Old 10-03-2016, 09:50 AM
n/a

Quote:

Ask Hillary about her having to turn in FIVE years of amended returns after being investigated for tax fraud.
You folks are so blinded that you just do not get it.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with whether it was legal or not despite your best efforts.

1. Since that time, he has chastised many, including the current administration, because ...well here are a few..

From April of 2012...concerning the information on what the Obamas paid in tax...he said...

"@BarackObama who wants to raise all our taxes, only pays 20.5% on $790k salary. President Obama and Vice President Biden’s 2011 Tax Returns | whitehouse.gov Do as I say not as I do."

In February of 2012, he tweeted this.....

"HALF of Americans don't pay income tax despite crippling govt debt...http://plu.gd/qLa"

In May 2012....

"Facebook billionaire gives up his U.S. citizenship in order to save taxes. I guess 3.8 billion isn't enough for (cont) TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter
3:12 PM - 14 May 2012

In March of 2013....

""@conservativeJT: @bluejoni @realDonaldTrump Trump is an American that will pay more taxes in one year than you pay in your entire life.
6:50 AM - 28 Mar 2013"

THOSE ARE DONALD J TRUMPS WORDS
Old 10-03-2016, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:

I think you are missing the point, his returns show he did NOT pay federal tax in 1995 and PROBABLY didn't for 2 decades, can't you READ or are you running out of news sources to read, because all the reputable sources KNOW he's a scumbag.
Old 10-03-2016, 09:56 AM
n/a

In addition a few lines from The Tax Policy Center review of his tax proposals he touts....

"The proposal would cut taxes at every income level, but high-income taxpayers would receive the biggest cuts, both in dollar terms andas a percentage of income. "

This is the summary of the report...

"The fundamental concern the plan poses is that, barring extraordinarily large cuts in government spendingor future tax increases, it would yield persistently large, and likely unsustainable, budget deficits. "

Analysis of Donald Trump's Tax Plan | Full Report | Tax Policy Center
Old 10-03-2016, 10:05 AM
n/a

Do you folks get the jitters and shivers and goose pimples at every little negative fly spec about Trump and try to turn it into a Gibraltor??

You expect that because of a few discretions or what ever else you think there might be that the republicans are panicked, running out of time, don't know where to turn next?

Well they are not. How would we know that ?

One good example is the number of folks who are willing to back Clinton given what is known about her criminal involvement in the government, the killing of American in Benghazzi, the Clinton Foundation scandals, the pay for play as secetary of state, the covering up and lying about the email server, the covering up and lying about the whore monger in chief slick willy.....just to name a few.

If you all are so willing to overlook all of that just why the do you think a few indescretions by Trump are such a big deal.

We understand the hardship you endure. However no sympathy for anybody that continues to back a criminal....no matter what.
Old 10-03-2016, 12:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do you folks get the jitters and shivers and goose pimples at every little negative fly spec about Trump and try to turn it into a Gibraltor??

You expect that because of a few discretions or what ever else you think there might be that the republicans are panicked, running out of time, don't know where to turn next?

Well they are not. How would we know that ?

One good example is the number of folks who are willing to back Clinton given what is known about her criminal involvement in the government, the killing of American in Benghazzi, the Clinton Foundation scandals, the pay for play as secetary of state, the covering up and lying about the email server, the covering up and lying about the whore monger in chief slick willy.....just to name a few.

If you all are so willing to overlook all of that just why the do you think a few indescretions by Trump are such a big deal.

We understand the hardship you endure. However no sympathy for anybody that continues to back a criminal....no matter what.
SOOOOO....the question for you is WHCH TRUMP IS TELLING THE TRUTH ON HOW HE FEELS AND WHAT HE WILL DO....WHICH...

1. The one reflected above where he clearly has been lying to all of his followers for 2 years at least, as he never mentioned another stand on taxes OR that, legally or not, he wasnt paying any ?

2. The one who has a proposal for our country to cut taxes to such a point, the deficit will explode EXCEPT on the rich and his catagory. They get the biggest break.

3. The one who in his stand up routine when speaking makes false accusations and false promises.

Which do you or did you choose ?
Old 10-03-2016, 02:03 PM
n/a

"Donald Trump's presidential campaign appears to be slipping into a death spiral and the Republican nominee is running out of chances to turn things around.

In just the last week, Trump entered into a unwinnable war of words over the weight problems of a former Miss Universe including a bizarre 3:00 a.m. Tweet storm, claimed his opponent may be cheating on her husband, blamed a bad microphone and an unfair moderator for his disastrous debate performance and saw The New York Times reveal that he took a $916 million tax loss in 1995 and may have paid no income tax for nearly two decades.

On Monday morning, The Associated Press reported on Trump's alleged sexist and boorish behavior on the set of "The Apprentice" and the Center for Public Integrity alleged that Trump's real estate business rented office space to an Iranian bank that U.S. authorities say has links to terrorism.

And Trump woke up Monday to fresh polling showing the debate tilted the race heavily back to Hillary Clinton. The latest Politico/Morning Consult poll shows the Democratic nominee surging to a 6-point lead after leading by just 1 ahead of the debate. And a new poll out of swing-state Virginia now shows Clinton up 7 in the state.

Trump is also not getting much of an assist from his top surrogates. In an interview on NBC's "Meet the Press" on Sunday, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani called Trump a "genius" for the giant tax loss and said the GOP nominee's wizardry would be better for the nation than "a woman." For good measure, Giuliani threw in that "everybody" engages in extramarital affairs."

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/03/donald-trumps-campaign-
appears-to-be-slipping-into-death-spiral.html
Old 10-03-2016, 02:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think you are missing the point, his returns show he did NOT pay federal tax in 1995 and PROBABLY didn't for 2 decades, can't you READ or are you running out of news sources to read, because all the reputable sources KNOW he's a scumbag.
Hey Dumb @ss, you ARE missing the point. He paid all taxes he owed. He followed the letter of the law, which I do also. I do not pay any more taxes than I am required to pay. He is not paying any more taxes than he is required to pay. When you have almost a billion dollars worth of LOSS, you get to break it down and deduct your loss over a period of years.

On the other hand, the Clintons did the exact same thing. They had a loss last year of over half a million bucks that they DEDUCTED from the taxed income.

After my deductions I paid 3% in taxes. I am not going to pay any more taxes than I have to. Of course, you liberals don't mind paying extra, right?
Old 10-03-2016, 02:11 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1300010]Donald Trump's tax controversy and his self-destructive lack of discipline threaten to drain the Republican nominee of something he can't afford: time.

Yes , Yes , of course you are correct . In fact so correct that Hillary should stop the campaign spending and her personal appearances .

Time for her to focus on who will be in her Administration , write her Inauguration Speech , and plan the details for the Inaugural Parade and the various Inaugural Balls .

She also needs to get her pantsuits figured out for the Oath Ceremony and the Inaugural Ball .
Old 10-03-2016, 02:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hey Dumb @ss, you ARE missing the point. He paid all taxes he owed. He followed the letter of the law, which I do also. I do not pay any more taxes than I am required to pay. He is not paying any more taxes than he is required to pay. When you have almost a billion dollars worth of LOSS, you get to break it down and deduct your loss over a period of years.

On the other hand, the Clintons did the exact same thing. They had a loss last year of over half a million bucks that they DEDUCTED from the taxed income.

After my deductions I paid 3% in taxes. I am not going to pay any more taxes than I have to. Of course, you liberals don't mind paying extra, right?
You do understand, I suppose that what you say is a lie....heck, worse than a lie as it seems everyone but you are aware.

"The Clintons pulled in $10.6 million in 2015, much less than the nearly $28 million they made the year before.

Their tax return showed that they paid $3.24 million in federal income taxes.
That means their effective tax rate -- a measure of their income tax burden -- was 30.6% based on their adjusted gross income. That's on par with their 32% effective rate in 2014.
The campaign reported the Clintons' effective tax rate as 34%, which includes the more than $300,000 the couple paid in self-employment taxes, which are payroll taxes for Social Security and Medicare. Experts often don't include them when calculating federal income tax burdens."

Hillary Clinton's 2015 tax return shows $10.6 million in income, 31% rate -- and puts pressure on Donald Trump - Aug. 12, 2016
Old 10-03-2016, 02:27 PM
n/a

"WASHINGTON — Donald Trump suggested veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder aren't "strong" and “can’t handle it” during a Monday morning event with veterans.

"When people come back from war and combat and they see maybe what the people in this room have seen many times over, and you're strong and you can handle it, but a lot of people can't handle it," Trump told an audience that included a number of senior former military officers Monday morning."

Trump suggests vets with PTSD aren’t ‘strong’ - NY Daily News
Old 10-03-2016, 02:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
You do understand, I suppose that what you say is a lie....heck, worse than a lie as it seems everyone but you are aware.

"The Clintons pulled in $10.6 million in 2015, much less than the nearly $28 million they made the year before.

Their tax return showed that they paid $3.24 million in federal income taxes.
That means their effective tax rate -- a measure of their income tax burden -- was 30.6% based on their adjusted gross income. That's on par with their 32% effective rate in 2014.
The campaign reported the Clintons' effective tax rate as 34%, which includes the more than $300,000 the couple paid in self-employment taxes, which are payroll taxes for Social Security and Medicare. Experts often don't include them when calculating federal income tax burdens."

Hillary Clinton's 2015 tax return shows $10.6 million in income, 31% rate -- and puts pressure on Donald Trump - Aug. 12, 2016
Wow, are you dense! OK, I see where you are coming from. Billionaire bad, Millionaire good. I guess that is the extent of your comprehension.

Let me try this one more time and then I am finished with spoon feeding you.

The CLintons had a claim of $699,540 loss on their tax return.

Trump had a larger loss so his carried over for several years which allowed him to avoid LEGALLY paying any FEDERAL income taxes on his income until he has used up his credit due to loss.

I hope you understand this simple math of subtraction, because I can't make it any simpler.
Old 10-03-2016, 03:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow, are you dense! OK, I see where you are coming from. Billionaire bad, Millionaire good. I guess that is the extent of your comprehension.

Let me try this one more time and then I am finished with spoon feeding you.

The CLintons had a claim of $699,540 loss on their tax return.

Trump had a larger loss so his carried over for several years which allowed him to avoid LEGALLY paying any FEDERAL income taxes on his income until he has used up his credit due to loss.

I hope you understand this simple math of subtraction, because I can't make it any simpler.
Not dense at all.

You are defending without any accusation.

I know of no one who said he did anything illegal.

Have you read two things...

1. His tweets over the years criticicising everyone from Obama to the guy at Facebook for the percentage they pay. He tweeted many times about people not paying and the percentage.

2. His tax proposals which give mucho larger tax breaks to those in his income.

I posted both of those links on the forum. But nobody has ever said anything was illegal...NOBODY
Old 10-03-2016, 03:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
"WASHINGTON — Donald Trump suggested veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder aren't "strong" and “can’t handle it” during a Monday morning event with veterans.

"When people come back from war and combat and they see maybe what the people in this room have seen many times over, and you're strong and you can handle it, but a lot of people can't handle it," Trump told an audience that included a number of senior former military officers Monday morning."

Trump suggests vets with PTSD aren’t ‘strong’ - NY Daily News
First let me get this little diddy out of the way. The WSJ carried a report about a year ago explaining that according to military stats better than 50% of military personnel reporting emotional/mental issues for the last few years never left the USA. What we have here is a recruiting problem.

Income taxes became permanent here in 1913 (16th amendment). Taxpayers have been brain washed into believing it is their "patriotic duty" to pay taxes. Who is telling them that politicians who cannot seem to find in themselves to do their "patriotic duty" to take care and prudently spend taxpayers hard earned dollars.

Politicians have by manipulation of tax rates, definition of what constitutes income, credits deductions,etc managed to take more and more of our hard earned income each passing day and we taxes fees, etc and we haven't even referenced the myriad other taxes fees, etc they worm out of us.

The average tax payer is caught because income taxes are automatically deducted as is social security and medicare. Business have the ability to provide income statement , etc. Trump fits that category and the laws regarded real estate are what Trump used in 1995. Its important to understand with this so called scandal that what Trump did was "legal" and he laws that he applied were approved by Bill Clinton and agreed upon by both Democrats and Republicans

to add insult to injury Hillary and her gang want more estate tax. Can you imagine the gull of people to tax you twice on business income and then grab 40% more when you exit earth

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
time, drain, discipline, republican, threaten

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.