the Trump-Russia Story Starts To Make Sense

Old 05-28-2017, 04:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I bet the Russians are also getting a kick out of the dumb right wing nuts. I used to feel sorry for the ignorant morons, they are so naive and uneducated.

Personally, I wear the term "libtard" as a badge of honor, if it distances me from trump, an avowed conservative. He is now the laughingstock of all of Europe. As he would say, with his great intellect, "sad".

Best Personal Regards:
I did not write this despite the closing PBR

Personal Best Regards: ( rubicon)
Old 05-28-2017, 05:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Regards, REGARDS. Spell check is your friend.
This was not my spelling but stiffening of the fingers a natural progression with aging.

However even in the best publication in this nation typographical errors are often found.

There are several reasons for such occurrences. Most people understand. Most people would not be so petty as to pick the fly (s---) out of the pepper.

It was easy to separate the conservative from the progressive responses to this thread as he latter defaulted to alinsky tactic of deflection.

I intentionally spelled alinsky with a lower case (a) out of politeness because he doesn't deserve a capital A and I wish to remain reticent since I have nothing nice to say about him.

Personal Best (Regards):
Old 05-28-2017, 06:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
This was not my spelling but stiffening of the fingers a natural progression with aging.

However even in the best publication in this nation typographical errors are often found.

There are several reasons for such occurrences. Most people understand. Most people would not be so petty as to pick the fly (s---) out of the pepper.

It was easy to separate the conservative from the progressive responses to this thread as he latter defaulted to alinsky tactic of deflection.

I intentionally spelled alinsky with a lower case (a) out of politeness because he doesn't deserve a capital A and I wish to remain reticent since I have nothing nice to say about him.

Personal Best (Regards):
Your pathetic attempts to matter...continue to astound.

That your completely unfounded arrogance is constantly on display, very acutely points out...that your pseudo-intellectualism is simply a desperate cry for attention.

That you can't even figure out that the person who criticized your spelling of 'regards' is actually one of your own ilk...lays waste to any potential claim that you can even think your way out of a cardboard box.

But hey, you are usually good for a guffaw...so please don't stop.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 05-28-2017, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Swim View Post
I bet the Russians are also getting a kick out of the dumb right wing nuts. I used to feel sorry for the ignorant morons, they are so naive and uneducated.

Personally, I wear the term "libtard" as a badge of honor, if it distances me from trump, an avowed conservative. He is now the laughingstock of all of Europe. As he would say, with his great intellect, "sad".

Best Personal Regards:
Love2Swim, do you usually use the same signature as Rubi?

Or was it something more sinister?
Old 05-28-2017, 08:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Your pathetic attempts to matter...continue to astound.

That your completely unfounded arrogance is constantly on display, very acutely points out...that your pseudo-intellectualism is simply a desperate cry for attention.

That you can't even figure out that the person who criticized your spelling of 'regards' is actually one of your own ilk...lays waste to any potential claim that you can even think your way out of a cardboard box.

But hey, you are usually good for a guffaw...so please don't stop.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
This person Rubicon has never said anything bad about anybody during my time on TOTV that I recall yet you attack this person as if they were your child. How low will you go? You attack me and make accusations about charecter? You pretend to be friends with Tal because you defended him. He doesn't need to be defended he handles himself well. He has views that don't always align with mine but he is my friend and it bothers me that he had a person as cruel as you to rescue him. If you ever threw me a life preserver I would throw it back.

We can conclude several major item's, you are consistent. You are a Clown. You are an Equal Opportunity Offender. Let me ask you, when you did work do you realize how happy your co-workers were when you called out sick? They were thrilled and happy and sat around applauding throughout the day, they probably bought a cake and celebrated. So maybe since you have a hard time acting like an adult and continue to attack very good people maybe you should take your mind reading reading act on the road and become cold some more. I predict that you will turn on your own political friends. You seem to have turned on your country. Sit back and enjoy the improvements that are coming from President Trump.
Old 05-28-2017, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
This person Rubicon has never said anything bad about anybody during my time on TOTV that I recall yet you attack this person as if they were your child. How low will you go? You attack me and make accusations about charecter? You pretend to be friends with Tal because you defended him. He doesn't need to be defended he handles himself well. He has views that don't always align with mine but he is my friend and it bothers me that he had a person as cruel as you to rescue him. If you ever threw me a life preserver I would throw it back.

We can conclude several major item's, you are consistent. You are a Clown. You are an Equal Opportunity Offender. Let me ask you, when you did work do you realize how happy your co-workers were when you called out sick? They were thrilled and happy and sat around applauding throughout the day, they probably bought a cake and celebrated. So maybe since you have a hard time acting like an adult and continue to attack very good people maybe you should take your mind reading reading act on the road and become cold some more. I predict that you will turn on your own political friends. You seem to have turned on your country. Sit back and enjoy the improvements that are coming from President Trump.
Wow very well said. I don't usually read these long posts as they are often rockys horror shows, but this one is on point.
Old 05-28-2017, 08:48 AM
n/a

Quote:

I do hope Donald John Trump takes on the law librarianship profession as well as lawyers and their control of access to meaningful information. This could really level the playing field for many but it would take decades to really see any huge change in the culture of law schools and the like.

I am not waiting though as I track what people actually do rather what they say they are going to do. Trump has only came through on a few of his campaign promises. I disagree with many of these positions of Trump but also really feel for the people who have put great faith in him.

Nucky! Thanks for the support. I do not know Cold No More but do like his sometimes support with handling some of the nastier bullies on Talk of the Villages' forum. Even if I do not even bother to look at many of their posts any more as I have about ten of these people on my Ignore List. I look at them on occasion but it is usually the same old garbage.
Old 05-28-2017, 01:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutty

First of all, you are either lying through your teeth or are dumber than I thought if you say that RubiTHECon doesn't constantly denigrate entire demographics...of those that don't share his politics.

That you would even propose such a blatant lie, exposes yourself as either blindly partisan...or just a goofy not-to-bright nutjob.

I vote for both.

And that you constantly try, and fail, to emulate your friend Graceless-the-twit in trying to guess other people's history/lives...let me offer one for yourself.

I'm guessing that you've always tried to be the fat, friendly kid in school and at the office, who makes jokes, sucks up to the cool kids/productive workers...in the hope that they won't notice that you're pretty much useless otherwise.

Sooooo, how ya like dem apples...Nutty?

As for "improvements coming from Chump," just thinking that (much less saying it out loud), shows a complete lack of intelligence of what has been happening...in the 4 short months he's been POTUS.

So until you either become more intelligent (highly unlikely at this age), or start comprehending what is actually happening (also high unlikely)...you really should STFU.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 05-28-2017, 01:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
First of all, you are either lying through your teeth or are dumber than I thought if you say that RubiTHECon doesn't constantly denigrate entire demographics...of those that don't share his politics.

That you would even propose such a blatant lie, exposes yourself as either blindly partisan...or just a goofy not-to-bright nutjob.

I vote for both.

And that you constantly try, and fail, to emulate your friend Graceless-the-twit in trying to guess other people's history/lives...let me offer one for yourself.

I'm guessing that you've always tried to be the fat, friendly kid in school and at the office, who makes jokes, sucks up to the cool kids/productive workers...in the hope that they won't notice that you're pretty much useless otherwise.

Sooooo, how ya like dem apples...Nutty?

As for "improvements coming from Chump," just thinking that (much less saying it out loud), shows a complete lack of intelligence of what has been happening...in the 4 short months he's been POTUS.

So until you either become more intelligent (highly unlikely at this age), or start comprehending what is actually happening (also high unlikely)...you really should STFU.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
You are not the cool kid or productive worker. You are the villages idiot and I have confirmed that with all my friends and acquaintances, many i share with your identical twin Tal.
Old 05-28-2017, 02:32 PM
n/a

Quote:

Dear Poster

Thank you. You are a welcome addition to this forum

As to your comments pretending to be friends with"Tal". Recall

"keep your friends close but your enemies closer"

I once had a young female attorney I was mentoring. Her father was CEO of one of the Fortune 500 companies.

One day when speaking with her I began with "remember keep your friends close and"...when she interrupted me to finish and explain that her father had explained that to her.

My reply was "yes, but did he also explain to you that to be effective one must be able to assess who is "friend" and who is "foe".

I met her father at her wedding. He thanked me for my help in assisting her with her climb on the corporate ladder.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-28-2017, 02:38 PM
n/a

And that you constantly try, and fail, to emulate your friend Graceless-the-twit. I couldn't walk in her shadow even though I strive to be as helpful to people as she and her family were and are to me and my family. She is a fine supportive person. I have a whole lot of respect for a person who can be opinionated yet be considerate enough to not speak down to people as if they are better than anyone. Maybe you should give it a try yourself. The more you try to bury others the more you bury yourself or leave yourself on an Island with your last friend in the world named WILSON! Clown Ass.

What is that old saying? Never Wrestle With A Pig – You Both Get Dirty, And The Pig Likes It” This is the same as trying to converse with you.

I'm proud of my friends I have many. Maybe with a couple of dollars you could buy some friends for yourself.
Old 05-28-2017, 02:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
I do hope Donald John Trump takes on the law librarianship profession as well as lawyers and their control of access to meaningful information. This could really level the playing field for many but it would take decades to really see any huge change in the culture of law schools and the like.

I am not waiting though as I track what people actually do rather what they say they are going to do. Trump has only came through on a few of his campaign promises. I disagree with many of these positions of Trump but also really feel for the people who have put great faith in him.

Nucky! Thanks for the support. I do not know Cold No More but do like his sometimes support with handling some of the nastier bullies on Talk of the Villages' forum. Even if I do not even bother to look at many of their posts any more as I have about ten of these people on my Ignore List. I look at them on occasion but it is usually the same old garbage.
Tal, he would be easy to see at any Town Square. Just look for the person sitting alone talking to a Soccer Ball and calling it Wilson. The other tip offs may be grading papers for spelling errors, a pocket protector, glasses like Clark Kent or criticizing each person who passes him about something. I'm not putting anybody on ignore, hence the signature on my posts. I call 'em as I see 'em and to hell with what anybody thinks. I respect your political opinion and many other people who believe differently than me because they do it in a proper fashion. That's what makes this country great.

Let's make this Forum great and not lower ourselves to this Clowns level. I'm going to attempt to stop engaging with him or her it's a drain but good for a quick laugh.
Old 05-28-2017, 03:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tal, he would be easy to see at any Town Square. Just look for the person sitting alone talking to a Soccer Ball and calling it Wilson. The other tip offs may be grading papers for spelling errors, a pocket protector, glasses like Clark Kent or criticizing each person who passes him about something. I'm not putting anybody on ignore, hence the signature on my posts. I call 'em as I see 'em and to hell with what anybody thinks. I respect your political opinion and many other people who believe differently than me because they do it in a proper fashion. That's what makes this country great.

Let's make this Forum great and not lower ourselves to this Clowns level. I'm going to attempt to stop engaging with him or her it's a drain but good for a quick laugh.
Just put anyone who upsets you on your Ignore List and you can see what they post with the View Post feature if you are so inclined. But it will hide it again after you leave that thread.

I do not need more idiots in my life. I like it that the Moderator is starting to do his or her or their job on the Regular Boards and holding people accountable for personal slurs. They abound on here but the Ignore List does work well.
Old 05-28-2017, 04:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Just put anyone who upsets you on your Ignore List and you can see what they post with the View Post feature if you are so inclined. But it will hide it again after you leave that thread.

I do not need more idiots in my life. I like it that the Moderator is starting to do his or her or their job on the Regular Boards and holding people accountable for personal slurs. They abound on here but the Ignore List does work well.
The Moderators full time job is Tal. Lol
Old 05-28-2017, 05:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
And that you constantly try, and fail, to emulate your friend Graceless-the-twit. I couldn't walk in her shadow even though I strive to be as helpful to people as she and her family were and are to me and my family. She is a fine supportive person. I have a whole lot of respect for a person who can be opinionated yet be considerate enough to not speak down to people as if they are better than anyone. Maybe you should give it a try yourself. The more you try to bury others the more you bury yourself or leave yourself on an Island with your last friend in the world named WILSON! Clown Ass.

What is that old saying? Never Wrestle With A Pig – You Both Get Dirty, And The Pig Likes It” This is the same as trying to converse with you.

I'm proud of my friends I have many. Maybe with a couple of dollars you could buy some friends for yourself.
Sooo funny! You have once again proven everyone's point. I bet you feel like you are the recipient of a surprise party, only no one attended.

Tags
e-mail, make, sense, starts, trump-russia

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.