one question

Old 06-17-2016, 09:18 AM
n/a

Default one question

Tell me why we need more gun laws. I went through all the regs for a license I am register with the FBI. They now know more about me than I do. They probably know what I had for breakfast etc. The FBI knew everything about the shooter in Orlando but yet he got a permit and bought guns legally. Why is that? He he was risk three years ago he should be a risk forever. Enforce and monitor questionable people in reference to guns dont ok a permit. Were they told to allow it? I dont know. The laws are in place now use them. Go ahead tell me I'm wrong. The no fly list if you try to get an airline ticket you are reported.
Old 06-17-2016, 09:43 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1242359]Tell me why we need more gun laws. I went through all the regs for a license I am register with the FBI. They now know more about me than I do. They probably know what I had for breakfast etc. The FBI knew everything about the shooter in Orlando but yet he got a permit and bought guns legally. Why is that? He he was risk three years ago he should be a risk forever. Enforce and monitor questionable people in reference to guns dont ok a permit. Were they told to allow it? I dont know. The laws are in place now use them. Go ahead tell me I'm wrong. The no fly list if you try to get an airline ticket you are reported.

Old 06-17-2016, 10:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Tell me why we need more gun laws. I went through all the regs for a license I am register with the FBI. They now know more about me than I do. They probably know what I had for breakfast etc. The FBI knew everything about the shooter in Orlando but yet he got a permit and bought guns legally. Why is that? He he was risk three years ago he should be a risk forever. Enforce and monitor questionable people in reference to guns dont ok a permit. Were they told to allow it? I dont know. The laws are in place now use them. Go ahead tell me I'm wrong. The no fly list if you try to get an airline ticket you are reported.
Because to liberals, more legislation is the perceived solution to ALL of or problems. It gives them a sense of accomplishment and helps them sleep better at night.
Old 06-17-2016, 11:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Because to liberals, more legislation is the perceived solution to ALL of or problems. It gives them a sense of accomplishment and helps them sleep better at night.
We already have more laws and people locked up than ANY other country...you want MORE?

If you deem them too dangerous to fly or buy a gun, aren't they too dangerous for society? They'll find another way if they're that committed.
Old 06-17-2016, 01:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Totally agree.
Old 06-17-2016, 01:46 PM
n/a

Liberals blame terrorism on guns. It just can't be that radical religion they follow. But, the do want to ban that dangerous Christianity thing. Get rid of all evidence of it. But, let's coddle and give special courtesy to Muslims. How dare Trump to suggest that they are violent people. The reason you hardly hear of any Muslim disavow terrorism is because it would be against their religion and they could be punished.

Liberals are so naive. They think that getting rid of guns will keep the Boston bombings from ever happening again.
Old 06-18-2016, 03:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
We already have more laws and people locked up than ANY other country...you want MORE?
The main reason for that of course, being racism.

A perfect example of that being the sentencing disparities between whites/blacks on the same charges.

Not to even mention that crack cocaine carries a much higher penalty in most areas than powder cocaine, yet the only difference between them is that the crack rocks can be sold in smaller doses and therefore are more prevalent in low income communities, while the powder is preferred by whites.

Ignoring of course, that those low income communities are typically a result of racism/bigotry and the difficulty of anyone who isn't white in getting good jobs in the first place.

And I can't wait for the usual racists to quickly jump in, start talking about how 'they' are too stupid and ignorant yada, yada, yada.... to realize that they just proved me correct.
Old 06-18-2016, 04:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
The main reason for that of course, being racism.

A perfect example of that being the sentencing disparities between whites/blacks on the same charges.

Not to even mention that crack cocaine carries a much higher penalty in most areas than powder cocaine, yet the only difference between them is that the crack rocks can be sold in smaller doses and therefore are more prevalent in low income communities, while the powder is preferred by whites.

Ignoring of course, that those low income communities are typically a result of racism/bigotry and the difficulty of anyone who isn't white in getting good jobs in the first place.

And I can't wait for the usual racists to quickly jump in, start talking about how 'they' are too stupid and ignorant yada, yada, yada.... to realize that they just proved me correct.
I know...and racism is the root of all their problems too...right? BS.

Yes, blacks with a longer record and complete disdain for "the white mans oppressive system" do get harsher sentences. All but the most corrupted white kids learn their lesson. Corrupted by whom? In MOST cases where "white kids go bad", there is a black influence.

My ignorant, deceived, demented liberal... Crack is CONCENTRATED, that's why it requires a lower dose. Think of the difference between squeezing some sugar cane...and pouring a bag of pure sugar into your mouth. They are NOT the same.

They have difficulty getting jobs because they can't speak English, they can't write, they have an attitude, and they're stupid. They're poor because they're violent. Being poor won't make you violent, but being violent WILL make you poor. Nobody wants them around because of it. Watch ANY cities nightly news...blacks being violent, blacks robbing people. It's always the same.

Yes, on the whole, blacks lack the intelligence to govern themselves successfully anywhere. I've yet to be shown a black paradise. The day they succeed in creating a healthy vibrant society, city, nation...is the day I'll be a believer in equality. Until then, the real world shows me otherwise and I'd rather not be forced to associate with them.
Old 06-18-2016, 04:05 PM
n/a

We could try to increase all the gun laws across the nation to be equal to those in Chicago!

Los Angeles!

NYC!

Would that be sufficient?

Or we could copy England or France!?!?

Old 06-18-2016, 04:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
I know...and racism is the root of all their problems too...right? BS.

Yes, blacks with a longer record and complete disdain for "the white mans oppressive system" do get harsher sentences. All but the most corrupted white kids learn their lesson. Corrupted by whom? In MOST cases where "white kids go bad", there is a black influence.

My ignorant, deceived, demented liberal... Crack is CONCENTRATED, that's why it requires a lower dose. Think of the difference between squeezing some sugar cane...and pouring a bag of pure sugar into your mouth. They are NOT the same.

They have difficulty getting jobs because they can't speak English, they can't write, they have an attitude, and they're stupid. They're poor because they're violent. Being poor won't make you violent, but being violent WILL make you poor. Nobody wants them around because of it. Watch ANY cities nightly news...blacks being violent, blacks robbing people. It's always the same.

Yes, on the whole, blacks lack the intelligence to govern themselves successfully anywhere. I've yet to be shown a black paradise. The day they succeed in creating a healthy vibrant society, city, nation...is the day I'll be a believer in equality. Until then, the real world shows me otherwise and I'd rather not be forced to associate with them.

Right on cue in making me look brilliant, thanks!

Quote:
Old 06-18-2016, 04:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
The FBI knew everything about the shooter in Orlando but yet he got a permit and bought guns legally. Why is that?
The ridiculous right won't anger the NRA by passing laws to keep guns from these people.
Old 06-18-2016, 04:25 PM
n/a

Quote:

It make you look ignorant.

Black judges disproportionately convict blacks too. It's not racism.

Crack IS concentrated cocaine. It's the difference between opium and heroin.

You think they don't get hired because of racism and not how they look, act, and speak? Really?

OK...where IS the black paradise?

Four things were said as a retort and they were all true.

Why do you think you're brilliant? You were wrong in all four cases.
Old 06-18-2016, 05:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
It make you look ignorant.

Black judges disproportionately convict blacks too. It's not racism.
LOL

You're too ignorant to even understand 'mandatory sentencing' when it comes to crack, which is where the racism comes into play.

It doesn't matter what color the judge, they are required to follow the law.

Quote:

Crack IS concentrated cocaine. It's the difference between opium and heroin.
Wrong again.

While it is made a bit differently and there is anecdotal evidence it creates more violence, it is basically the same thing.

It certainly didn't justify the 100:1 sentencing that it originally spawned, which thanks to recognition of the disparity is now down to about only 18:1 compared to powder cocaine.

Quote:
You think they don't get hired because of racism and not how they look, act, and speak? Really?

OK...where IS the black paradise?

Four things were said as a retort and they were all true.

Why do you think you're brilliant? You were wrong in all four cases.
I'm brilliant because I was correct on the crack AND stated that my post would bring out the racists.

And here you are.

YOU proved my statement correct, without my help.

Or are you too stupid and ignorant to even know what the definition of a racist is?

Quote:
According to Mirriam & Webster

Simple Definition of racism

: poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race

: the belief that some races of people are better than others

Why are you so reluctant to just embrace the fact that you are a racist and why are you so unwilling to just admit it?
Old 06-18-2016, 05:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
The ridiculous right won't anger the NRA by passing laws to keep guns from these people.
What law would that be? The law that if you don't like someone, you can take their rights from them? OR, maybe if he is a Muslim, he should be denied a weapon? Works for me, but I am afraid that libtards would scream, foul.
Old 06-18-2016, 06:00 PM
n/a

Quote:

Not to jump in on your love fest, but lets be truthful for a change. NOTHING could make you look "brilliant." As a matter of fact, you don't even appear to be very bright. More like a dull ember or maybe even a black hole.

Tags
permit, risk, guns, fbi, laws

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.