Trump Snubs The Villages

Old 06-14-2016, 08:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
No, actually, it's the "new way" since the 60s that is a complete failure. And will ultimately, within 30 years, gestroy the US and its culture. You may think the end of "white rule" and the feminizing of men is a good thing. But 4 million years of evolution disagrees with you. Things WERE they way they are, because through evolution...it worked...well...too well. Well enough to allow us in our ultimate wisdom, our hubris, to think we knew better. We took societies, cultures, traditions that worked and changed them all so a few social misfits to be "happy with themselves".

Women shouldn't be working at careers. First their not made for it, second, they should be doing what nature designed them to do...they should be home raising and teaching their kids. It DOES take a village to raise children. A stable family and a stable neighborhood. We have NONE of that today. Families are all but gone and neighbors, because of forced diversity, hate each other because they're all so different. We're not supposed to live like this.

It IS failing, it IS falling apart. The US, since "civil rights" and integration has gone from #1 in just about everything, to #14 in many things. Education in particular.

The reason is diversity and quotas. We're NOT all equal. We should regard and promote the best, not the worst. The minorities who are proven to be "lesser" in all statistics, are what "America" is becoming. The kids are mostly being born in "slums" by minorities. We're already the minority from age 6 down.

YOU are out of touch unless you're looking forward to living in Mexico II.

The policies of the 60 FAILED. They don't work. It's time to go back to basics. Back to the old ways that worked for 4 million years.

Here is your response:
Well said and Bravely said.........

You feel that this is a brave opinion that was expressed well.
I see it as misinformed, racist and I've read it at least 30 times before in all his other posts.

That's all I need to know about you and all you need to know about me.
Do you have even the inkling of a notion that you are actually agreeing with me ? We are on the same side of this argument .
Why can`t you see that ?
Do you have some sort of medical problem ? Or could you be a constant drinker . Something is just not adding up with you .
Old 06-14-2016, 08:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are talking to 2 different people.
No offense but who says "If you should be so kind" or "Pray tell"?
What century are you from?
It is a tool called " sarcasm " it requires a high level of intelligence to " get it " .
Old 06-14-2016, 09:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do you have even the inkling of a notion that you are actually agreeing with me ? We are on the same side of this argument .
Why can`t you see that ?
Do you have some sort of medical problem ? Or could you be a constant drinker . Something is just not adding up with you .
It's true. You are confusing.
Identify your argument.
Identify your position.
I'll sort it out and let you know.
Old 06-14-2016, 09:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's true. You are confusing.
Identify your argument.
Identify your position.
I'll sort it out and let you know.
Talk to your keyboard . I don`t care who you are or what you think . Bye !
Old 06-15-2016, 03:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
I`ll second , third and fourth the issue about the loud , pushy , and impolite entitled " New Yawkers " and also their close friends from " Jersey ".
Rite here you illegal alien.
Old 06-15-2016, 06:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
I've noticed that this time 4 years ago, you could not walk 5 steps without seeing a Romney sticker, Not so this year. Rarely do you hear anyone open up about their support of Trump. Mostly embarrassed to admit Openly (not like totv political where they can hide under the name Guest)... When republicans in Congress will not support him, what are the chances that he will be elected. I say slim to none! He is an embarrassment to the American people.
I've noticed the opposite...more supporting Trump.

Quote:
I'm surely not as smart as you. Did that make your day?
No, you're not, so keep quiet and listen.

Quote:
You are talking to 2 different people.
No offense but who says "If you should be so kind" or "Pray tell"?
What century are you from?
The century before affirmative action and quotas began destroying the country.
Old 06-15-2016, 06:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
And you think you're special because you know someone who owns expensive cars. And that person is so "cool" because he has spent a lot of money on automobiles. Hmmm. I guess your definition of cool differs from mine. I have a friend who is wealthy who drives around in a 10-year-old Toyota, but donates her time and money to helping people. In my opinion, she is the cool one. Oh, and by the way, she is a Democrat.

Not so bright eh? The point was, he is in a "poor" area of TV, has a $2m car..and is cool. I have played with fun cars (that I owned - from 997TS, to 575M and a few others. Fun cars are just that - fun. But, half the azzholes in TV who have a (very nice) car, again, such as a Mercedes S550 for some goofy reason feel the need to add some "AMG" stickers, a "biturbo" badge or two and then act all snotty at Panera in the AM...yeah.
Old 06-15-2016, 09:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Talk about an imagination. Yep, that's it, the Democrats were voting for Trump to fool everyone. Too bad that they will also be voting for him in the general election...

Donald Trump is the gift that keeps on giving for republicans by democrats, the fat orange clown all wrapped up with a big bow.

Please list all the voting blocks that Trump is leading in?

Congressional leaders are running away like rats deserting a sinking ship.
Old 06-15-2016, 09:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Donald Trump is the gift that keeps on giving for republicans by democrats, the fat orange clown all wrapped up with a big bow.

Then you have nothing to worry about. Why are you so scared that you insist on blathering on and on?
Old 06-15-2016, 09:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
I've noticed that this time 4 years ago, you could not walk 5 steps without seeing a Romney sticker, Not so this year. Rarely do you hear anyone open up about their support of Trump. Mostly embarrassed to admit Openly (not like totv political where they can hide under the name Guest)... When republicans in Congress will not support him, what are the chances that he will be elected. I say slim to none! He is an embarrassment to the American people.

Does this mean that Donald Trump will not be leading us in singing 'God Bless American' at Lake Sumter Landing?

Trump makes Romney look like a saint. Romney was always dignified and respectful and did not resort to name-calling, and he had actually been elected governor in the bluest of states where he reached across the aisle and conducted managerial duties.

BTW: Hillary Clinton is closing the gap in Utah, one of the reddest states in the country, because Mormons hate Donald Trump so much.
Old 06-15-2016, 09:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Does this mean that Donald Trump will not be leading us in singing 'God Bless American' at Lake Sumter Landing?

Trump makes Romney look like a saint. Romney was always dignified and respectful and did not resort to name-calling, and he had actually been elected governor in the bluest of states where he reached across the aisle and conducted managerial duties.

BTW: Hillary Clinton is closing the gap in Utah, one of the reddest states in the country, because Mormons hate Donald Trump so much.
But, like the rest of the country, everyone hates Hillary more.....
Old 06-15-2016, 02:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
But, like the rest of the country, everyone hates Hillary more.....
Keep telling yourself that.
Old 06-15-2016, 02:22 PM
n/a

Quote:

Yes, net result for the Dems is Hillary is leading by a large margin in the polls. Yeah!
Old 06-15-2016, 02:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, net result for the Dems is Hillary is leading by a large margin in the polls. Yeah!
But, how many "Pols" can legally vote in America? Oh that's right, illegals and the walking dead are welcome to vote libtard.
Old 06-16-2016, 06:49 AM
n/a

Quote:

Romney is Gordon Gekko in the movie Wall Street. He's a POS who buys up distressed companies and sell off the parts. He's the LAST person you want "running the country".

Quote:
But, how many "Pols" can legally vote in America? Oh that's right, illegals and the walking dead are welcome to vote libtard.
If voting mattered, if it could change anything, they would make it illegal.

Tags
villages, snubs, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.