Trump speaks at fourth-grade level, lowest of last 15 u.s. Presidents

Old 01-09-2018, 04:34 PM
n/a

Default Trump speaks at fourth-grade level, lowest of last 15 u.s. Presidents

Trump Speaks At Fourth-Grade Level, Lowest Of Last 15 U.S. Presidents, New Analysis Finds
Old 01-09-2018, 04:36 PM
n/a

Angry

From what I have seen of his speeches, that looks accurate.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:59 PM
n/a

He is the only one unafraid to get the messaging to the level the public has degenerated to......
Old 01-09-2018, 06:39 PM
n/a

I would have given him the benefit of the doubt...and said fifth-grade level.
Old 01-09-2018, 07:20 PM
n/a

Now it makes sense why they want to reduce education spending.
Old 01-09-2018, 07:50 PM
n/a

The average black/Hispanic language level? HAS much changed since their freedom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
He is the only one unafraid to get the messaging to the level the public has degenerated to......
Idiocracy...watch the movie...it IS America's future except spoken in "Spanglish".

Quote:
Now it makes sense why they want to reduce education spending.
Of course...WHY waste money on a species that CAN'T learn as we do?

Ever been to a black school? You should. See what REALLY goes on there. WHY do you think they NEED metal detectors and armed security? Do white schools?

Ever BEEN to MLK Blvd on a Saturday night? THAT is the 99%. Go say hello...I give you less than 5 minutes before you're robbed.
Old 01-09-2018, 08:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
The average black/Hispanic language level? HAS much changed since their freedom?

Idiocracy...watch the movie...it IS America's future except spoken in "Spanglish".

Of course...WHY waste money on a species that CAN'T learn as we do?

Ever been to a black school? You should. See what REALLY goes on there. WHY do you think they NEED metal detectors and armed security? Do white schools?

Ever BEEN to MLK Blvd on a Saturday night? THAT is the 99%. Go say hello...I give you less than 5 minutes before you're robbed.
Trouble is that stupid liberals think Idiocracy is a comedy.
Old 01-10-2018, 10:33 AM
n/a

"I love the poorly educated!" Just one of many......
Old 01-10-2018, 11:00 AM
n/a

Only a liberal would care HOW he sounds instead of what he is doing. If he can get past all the obstacles that both sides have placed in front of him because he is an outsider, he will be known as the best president in American history. Only superficial liberals NEED Hollywood approved appearances and PC before they approve of their leaders. Observing some of the examples of literacy on here, some should not be throwing stones. I doubt if any of you have as high an IQ as the President and definitely not the motivation.
Old 01-10-2018, 11:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Only a liberal would care HOW he sounds instead of what he is doing. If he can get past all the obstacles that both sides have placed in front of him because he is an outsider, he will be known as the best president in American history. Only superficial liberals NEED Hollywood approved appearances and PC before they approve of their leaders. Observing some of the examples of literacy on here, some should not be throwing stones. I doubt if any of you have as high an IQ as the President and definitely not the motivation.
Isn't that the key? To success...motivation.

White people have it...the minorities don't. Not enough to change their lot in life. But then again...we're so generous with our welfare that they can get up to $60,000 a year in total benefits...so why should they?
Old 01-10-2018, 01:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Isn't that the key? To success...motivation.

White people have it...the minorities don't. Not enough to change their lot in life. But then again...we're so generous with our welfare that they can get up to $60,000 a year in total benefits...so why should they?
I guess the lazy wackjobs are the smart people, no worries , mommy or nanny state takes all the responsibility.
Old 01-10-2018, 01:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
I guess the lazy wackjobs are the smart people, no worries , mommy or nanny state takes all the responsibility.
Taltarzac nods agreement
Old 01-10-2018, 07:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you're a woman. Well...let me be more specific...if you have a child. The child or the mentally/physically handicapped are who qualify. "Mom" is the guardian.

Women have been so generous to each other that it's possible to get $60,000 in benefits per year.

Without working a day.

It's unsustainable. Government CANNOT replace husbands. But that is what they are doing. All the benefits of a husband without having to have one.
Old 01-11-2018, 09:37 AM
n/a

I usef to think he was just aiming at his base, but listening to him read off the telprompter makes me wonder.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Old 01-11-2018, 11:33 AM
n/a

The negative commentary continues to ignore that a good speaker knows their audience and aims the speech accordingly!
Hence partisan opinion directed VS free thinking.

Tags
u.s, presidents, lowest, speaks, fourth-grade

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.