Trump supporters vs conflict of interest

Old 02-08-2017, 03:41 PM
n/a

Default Trump supporters vs conflict of interest

R U in denile. Now Nordstrom dumps Avanka line, Trump calls down
Nordstrom for dropping line.

Someone tell me why conflict of interest charges are not in the works.

As a Trump supporter, r u ok with his outside interests while being potus.

still no income tax return, r u ok with that!
Old 02-08-2017, 03:48 PM
n/a

First he tweets on his own Twitter account. OK, maybe as a dad I'll cut him some slack. But then he goes on the POTUS account and continues to whine. What a joke he's become.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 02-08-2017, 04:17 PM
n/a

I've got no problem with it. Is that the right answer?

Let me know when you lefty wusses want to discuss a political issue instead of whining about loosing. You would think that Trump grabbed YOUR p*ssy.
Old 02-08-2017, 04:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I've got no problem with it. Is that the right answer?

Let me know when you lefty wusses want to discuss a political issue instead of whining about loosing. You would think that Trump grabbed YOUR p*ssy.
Ok...you choose....

1. Syria and proposed safe zones.

2. Economy in general and the rising deficit which appears to be going higher.

3. The President saying about making America great again and then putting us on the same level as Russia. And a good subheading might be....why does he criticize everyone else (including a few heads of state from allies on the phone) and protect Trump ? What do you think is up with that ?

5. Should the executive branch openly and publicly criticize the legislative branch (Never been done since the 1800's)

Your choice
Old 02-08-2017, 05:17 PM
n/a

Default At least be honest with yourself

Quote:
R U in denile. Now Nordstrom dumps Avanka line, Trump calls down
Nordstrom for dropping line.

Someone tell me why conflict of interest charges are not in the works.

As a Trump supporter, r u ok with his outside interests while being potus.

still no income tax return, r u ok with that!
RE: Trumps tax return
You want to see it because you feel you are more qualified to review it than the top people at the IRS?
RE: Your tax return
I do not see that you have it posted. Do be sure to ask whoever does your return if they are aware there is a line on the form where you can pay as much extra tax as you wish.

Are you aware that the hated income tax is only 20% of the tax that our government takes. If, it sounds crazy, look at your cell phone bill 1/3 of it is tax. Fill your car or golf cart again 1/3 of what you pay for gas is tax.

For all of us-Fair is what we get, Unfair is the tax they take from us.

In your MIND? TRUMP could not do anything right. Are you aware that Trump has turned down the 400,000 salary the president earns. WHY don't you call that as TAX PAID.

Before you try to spin this. The Clintons current net worth is I recall reading 65 million. They currently own 6 houses including THE GATED ONE in Chapaqua. No MEXICO did not pay for that wall-THE AMERICAN TAXPAYERS DID. The Obamas now have a net worth of, I think I read 14 million.

YOU need to hold the democrats AND YOURSELF to the same standards as you want to hold TRUMP. Think about it.
Old 02-08-2017, 05:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by suesiegel View Post
You want to see it because you feel you are more qualified to review it than the top people at the IRS?
I do not see that you have it posted. Do be sure to ask whoever does your return if they are aware there is a line on the form where you can pay as much extra tax as you wish.

Are you aware that the hated income tax is only 20% of the tax that our government takes. If, it sounds crazy, look at your cell phone bill 1/3 of it is tax. Fill your car or golf cart again 1/3 of what you pay for gas is tax.

In your MIND? TRUMP could not do anything right. Are you aware that Trump has turned down the 400,000 salary the president earns. WHY don't you call that as TAX PAID.

Before you try to spin this. The Clintons current net worth is I recall reading 65 million. They currently own 6 houses including THE GATED ONE in Chapaqua. No MEXICO did not pay for that wall-THE AMERICAN TAXPAYERS DID. The Obamas now have a net worth of, I think I read 14 million.

YOU need to hold the democrats AND YOURSELF to the same standards as you want to hold TRUMP. Think about it.
Not bad for civil servants. The obama and clinton families are leaches. There should be a ban on political careers. Maybe an executive order limiting political careers and Zero lobbying after leaving office.

Drain the swamp.

The world order is changing, democratic counties are tired of career politicans and open borders.
Old 02-08-2017, 05:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ok...you choose....

3. The President saying about making America great again and then putting us on the same level as Russia. And a good subheading might be....why does he criticize everyone else (including a few heads of state from allies on the phone) and protect Trump ? What do you think is up with that ?

5. Should the executive branch openly and publicly criticize the legislative branch (Never been done since the 1800's)

Your choice
Start a thread and we'll discuss it. If you need help, just ask. I've started enough of them for you, so you could cry the same old answers over and over again.
Old 02-08-2017, 05:40 PM
n/a

Quote:

I do not think there is one single person who wants our President to do what all others, save one has done before, and release his taxes BECAUSE of his income. NOT ONE, maybe a few just for curiousity.

I am a Republican for years....I left the party which they will never miss because of the nomination of Trump.....I am a conservative and I will tell you why I want them released.

I have followed Trump and his family for many many years. It was like reading about a comic book character. I was actually a fan of Celebrity Apprentice because I enjoyed the interactions of the contestants.

Trump and his family have had many many many business interests in Russia, Iran, Turkey and a few others that you hear about but do not hear. The ones i mentioned are quite extensive.
Actually, his son used BILLIONS with a B to describe simply Russia about 2 years ago.

Okay....he CANNOT borrow money in the USA any longer because of his bankruptcy record and bad credit. That is not a left wing talking point but accurate fact known by all. He had been a few years ago visiting Russia on a regular basis to BORROW MONEY.

So here we are...We now have President Trump who says he WILL release his tax but we do not know when. We know that he can NOW but he will not...he is relying on his audit story, still never verified except to have it said, IF he were being audited, he may release them if he wishes. By the way, in 2012 Trump suggested to Greta Van Sustren that Romney should release his returns.

Now, Trump talks about transparency always.....I mean he goes on and on at times. I suggest and am bolstered by many others, that he is the LEAST TRANSPARENT person ever in the WH.

NOW, much of his program I can agree with...I am held back by a few things..one is his constant telling of lies and the one I mentioned months ago....his taxes. If he released them today, i will rethink it all, but listening to he and Bannon, and Flynn ALL WITH SUPER CLOSE TIES TO RUSSIA, and knowing he is in debt in RUSSIA, but what we do not know but would know if e saw his taxes....WHO DOES HE OWE MONEY TO. I do not like rumors but they exist and they are scary as hell. For example...one of the strong rumors involves the Russian mob...we know many folks on his campaign staff DID have ties to the Russian mob. Is it fair to spread rumors ? Nope, but he can stop them if he can or wants to.

That is my problem....I could care less how much he made or didnt make but to have the President of the US be weaker because of personal debt is a bit scary.

We already know that he lied to all of us about his business ventures.....he does not have to divest, said he would, but he did not and that will continue to be a problem
Old 02-08-2017, 05:41 PM
n/a

Quote:

Old 02-08-2017, 08:12 PM
n/a

News bulletin... it is impossible for the president to have a conflict of interest.
Old 02-08-2017, 08:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
Ok...you choose....

Your choice

I believe #5 is off by about 215 years.

Video: Obama complains that Congress is 'trying to mess with me' | Washington Examiner

What does this say about your other points?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Tags
interest, conflict, supporters, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.