Democrat Terrorists at UC Berkely

Old 02-03-2017, 05:36 PM
n/a

Default Democrat Terrorists at UC Berkely

$100M of your tax money goes to fund this Democrat terrorist training camp in Kalifornia...How does that make you feel?
Old 02-03-2017, 06:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
$100M of your tax money goes to fund this Democrat terrorist training camp in Kalifornia...How does that make you feel?
Actually, I do not look at it like that. I believe (without evidence) that many of those students are being manipulated by paid thugs from outside. Thugs that are receiving their pay checks indirectly by George Soros. I can not believe that there are that many violent Democrats that are that Anti-American establishment that would initiate this kind of violence. It has to be outside influence. At least I hope that's the way it is. As much as I disagree with the Democrat ideology and principles, I can not believe that they would resort in mass to violence. I have too many Democrat friends that would never condone those actions. I can argue with them all day, but when if comes down to it, they are still Americans.
Old 02-03-2017, 06:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, I do not look at it like that. I believe (without evidence) that many of those students are being manipulated by paid thugs from outside. Thugs that are receiving their pay checks indirectly by George Soros. I can not believe that there are that many violent Democrats that are that Anti-American establishment that would initiate this kind of violence. It has to be outside influence. At least I hope that's the way it is. As much as I disagree with the Democrat ideology and principles, I can not believe that they would resort in mass to violence. I have too many Democrat friends that would never condone those actions. I can argue with them all day, but when if comes down to it, they are still Americans.
I keep hearing the charge, but as of yet have seen no proof or attempt to prove.

Not saying it's not true, just wondering why and how you can make such an accusation ?
Old 02-03-2017, 07:07 PM
n/a

A lot of words about who the perps are or are not.

Forget about race, religion and yes even partisan politics; what we know is most Americans do not condone the rioting and open destruction of property.

Why is there not more an outcry of how the school administrators and law enforcement just sit idly by and let the thugs and terrorists, home grown on camous or brought in, conyinue with the destruction.

OK so it is a CA campus and nobody wants to step on anybody's toes....BS.

The behavior is resoundedly un-American. And please do not insult us by yapping about how they are exercising their right to free speech and demonstrating. Because that is not what they are doing.

The full force of the law and the administration should come down on these criminals.

Again for those who have no investment in the situation having no property being destroyed or threat to one's lifestyle or safety.....do not care or dismiss it as demonstrating.

BS. These are criminal acts by those who know they will only be observed and even given notoriety by the media.
These criminals have no fear or retribution or consequence.

This needs to change with a boot coming down on their necks, cuffed and thrown in jail for destruction of private property and jeopardizing the safety of the public.

Thugs and criminals destrying America without consequence.

How sad is that for America.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:12 PM
n/a

Quote:

Forget about race, religion and yes even partisan politics; what we know is most Americans do not condone the rioting and open destruction of property.

Why is there not more an outcry of how the school administrators and law enforcement just sit idly by and let the thugs and terrorists, home grown on camous or brought in, conyinue with the destruction.

The behavior is resoundedly un-American. And please do not insult us by yapping about how they are exercising their right to free speech and demonstrating. Because that is not what they are doing.

The full force of the law and the administration should come down on these criminals.

Again for those who have no investment in the situation having no property being destroyed or threat to one's lifestyle or safety.....do not care or dismiss it as demonstrating.

BS. These are criminal acts by those who know they will only be observed and even given notoriety by the media.

This needs to change with a boot coming down on their necks, cuffed and thrown in jail for destruction of private property and jeopardizing the safety of the public.

How sad is that for America.
About 3 years ago, at Rutgers...certainly a long way from California, I expressed shock on here and was met with silence.

In 2009, the Tea Party just broke up with violence meetings being held on ACA

Actually to those conservatives that feel "above all this" do you recall Sean Hannity giving tips on protesting Obama Care.

I think they all sucked frankly.

I will be accused of bad things for sure, but Trump has to turn off the antagonistic, and chilling remarks. He is tearing at our fabric.

If he believes that he wants to be President if all, he should get on prime time television and speak to all of us.

Don't talk about the election...don't talk about yourself...don't threaten anyone. Simply explain, calmly, what he is doing.,what to expect. He would help himself, his party, his plans, the country and perhaps calm thus down.

He needs to take a humility pill, and prove he really wants what is best for the country.

This entire thing will keep on getting worse if he doesn't.

This is not an endorsement of Obama, but he spoke up about the Rice situation at Rutgers.

Trump never even has mentioned the killings in Canada if Muslims praying but immediately tweeted on the knife attack in France.

Trump's admin consistently contradicts even their selves.

The distrust will grow....his advisors, Bannon and Flynn could care less.

He must address this and do it soon. By this, I refer to simple fear of this administration. If you heard any of the argument given while arguing the cessation of the travel ban, it suggested thatnthebWH can do what they want based on how they feel and that's it.

People are scared...and trust me on this..despite what you folks will say, it is not simply liberals....it includes conservatives and even elected officials.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:16 PM
n/a

People are scared...and trust me on this..despite what you folks will say, it is not simply liberals....it includes conservatives and even elected officials.

Really ? " People are scared " ? Just too much . And do you look under your bed each night for the Boogy-Man ? Sleep with the lights on while holding onto your Teddy ?
Unbelievable . You should be embarrassed .
Old 02-03-2017, 08:22 PM
n/a

Quote:

Really ? " People are scared " ? Just too much . And do you look under your bed each night for the Boogy-Man ? Sleep with the lights on while holding onto your Teddy ?
Not embarrassed and your attitude is exactly the problem.

Let's fight, not talk. Macho talk each day. Offending anyone who might disagree.

People are petrified...are they sitting the corner shaking of course not. But grow up, drop the macho talk and if you do not think the President has no responsibility to the entire country..,say it.
Old 02-03-2017, 09:37 PM
n/a

Awwww Rockface is scared...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-04-2017, 05:53 AM
n/a

Quote:

How sad is that for America
Who? White people? We're NOT "most" any more...the minorities are the majority. And they LOVE violence and destruction...h3ll...look at their "neighborhoods"...FULL of violence and destruction.

They sit idly by because the "protesters" are women and minorities. It would be misogynistic/racist to confront them.

They don't want to be accused of "racism", that's why they won't step on their toes OR arrest them.

UN-white American. That is what it is. To them...ANYTHING is better than white men running things...even though ONLY white men CAN run things...successfully. Compare WHITE billionaires to BLACK billionaires...I'll do it for you...

"The Black Billionaires 2015. Of the 1,826 people who made it to the 2015 FORBES list of the World's Billionaires, 11 of them are black, up from 9 a year ago."

Not even 1% of billionaires are black. Yet they make up 20% of the world population.

"Total world population: 7 billion.
Total African Diaspora: 1.3 billion.
Percentage of World Part of African Diaspora: 18.5%
The world is 20% black, more or less.Feb 11, 2016"

They have no fear because they're women and minorities...they're both protected.

Women and minorities...are destroying America.

It's VERY sad. The saddest part is...we're LETTING them do it!!!
Old 02-04-2017, 06:27 AM
n/a

Quote:

Do you know how close you are to war? It won't be overseas, but in YOUR backyard. This madman is alienating all the countries that were our allies. When that missile takes out your loved ones then you will blame it on Obama. When we need help militarily we will be alone. He is an isolationist.
Old 02-04-2017, 07:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Do you know how close you are to war? It won't be overseas, but in YOUR backyard. This madman is alienating all the countries that were our allies. When that missile takes out your loved ones then you will blame it on Obama. When we need help militarily we will be alone. He is an isolationist.
The American EMPIRE isn't going anywhere...
Old 02-04-2017, 09:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
The media and those who would harm America, including the establishment (both R&D) want you to be scared.

You are hereby officially deemed media/partisan brain washed and scared!!
Old 02-04-2017, 10:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
The media and those who would harm America, including the establishment (both R&D) want you to be scared.

Old 02-06-2017, 07:23 AM
n/a

Quote:

They want you scared so they can make money saving/protecting you...from made up demons.
Old 02-07-2017, 07:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
I keep hearing the charge, but as of yet have seen no proof or attempt to prove.

Not saying it's not true, just wondering why and how you can make such an accusation ?
Dear guest:

Really Veritas has it on tape that Soros funded the riots.

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
democrat, camp, terrorist, kalifornia, training

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.