Trump Takes on the NRA

Old 06-19-2016, 08:42 AM
n/a

Another question is if a Muslim is suspected of being a terrorist, based on what he said that was corroborated with his friends does his name go on a list? Some people want him deported. But the same people don't want his name on the list that would prohibit him from buying a gun because that would violate his rights.

Which is it?
Old 06-19-2016, 11:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Well, which is it, right wing nuts? Is it that the authority is up to Federal or State governments?
I won't call you stupid, because it would not be nice. However..............you do know that there is the 2nd Amendment, right? If there is already federal law, the state is not supposed to be able to circumvent it. Although, drugs are also prohibited by federal law and states do their own thing. Not legally, but still....

If there is no federal law regarding an issue, the state has the right to make regulations. If you want to get technical, then the 2nd Amendment says everyone can possess a firearm. It does not say anything about concealed carry or the type of firearm you are allowed to own. Of course, libtards feel that the first and second Amendments should be voided.
Old 06-19-2016, 11:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Another question is if a Muslim is suspected of being a terrorist, based on what he said that was corroborated with his friends does his name go on a list? Some people want him deported. But the same people don't want his name on the list that would prohibit him from buying a gun because that would violate his rights.

Which is it?
As always, libtards pervert the issue and go to the extreme.

Where did anyone say anything about the no-fly list being only for terrorists? They didn't, so you are being childish. And in this case, the animal that shot up the gay club was an American so you could NOT deport him.

And please show me where any of the mass shootings we have had would have been avoided if we made a law regarding a no-fly list. None of the shooters were on the no-fly list so what it amounts to is a bunch of do-nothing libtards wanting to create another useless law in a knee jerk reaction. What a bunch of idiots.

So, should a terrorist be deported of put on a list? Neither, I believe he should be shot and killed by someone on the scene that would have had a gun if the laws did not protect the killers in a gun free zone.
Old 06-19-2016, 12:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
As always, libtards pervert the issue and go to the extreme.

Where did anyone say anything about the no-fly list being only for terrorists? They didn't, so you are being childish. And in this case, the animal that shot up the gay club was an American so you could NOT deport him.

And please show me where any of the mass shootings we have had would have been avoided if we made a law regarding a no-fly list. None of the shooters were on the no-fly list so what it amounts to is a bunch of do-nothing libtards wanting to create another useless law in a knee jerk reaction. What a bunch of idiots.

So, should a terrorist be deported of put on a list? Neither, I believe he should be shot and killed by someone on the scene that would have had a gun if the laws did not protect the killers in a gun free zone.
Where did anyone say anything about the no-fly list being only for terrorists?

They didn't. The list includes potentially dangerous people.

None of the shooters were on the no-fly list so what it amounts to is a bunch of do-nothing libtards wanting to create another useless law in a knee jerk reaction. What a bunch of idiots.

Marteen was taken off the list because he was no longer a threat. Was that a good idea? Do you think as we type the FBI isn't looking at everyone that has ever been put on the list and reevaluating?

Are you and Trump in agreement when it comes to deportation?

Neither, I believe he should be shot and killed by someone on the scene Like in Bonanza?
Old 06-19-2016, 05:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Where did anyone say anything about the no-fly list being only for terrorists?

They didn't. The list includes potentially dangerous people.

None of the shooters were on the no-fly list so what it amounts to is a bunch of do-nothing libtards wanting to create another useless law in a knee jerk reaction. What a bunch of idiots.

Marteen was taken off the list because he was no longer a threat. Was that a good idea? Do you think as we type the FBI isn't looking at everyone that has ever been put on the list and reevaluating?

Are you and Trump in agreement when it comes to deportation?

Neither, I believe he should be shot and killed by someone on the scene Like in Bonanza?
A good show, yes.
Old 06-19-2016, 07:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
A good show, yes.
If some don't confuse reality with make believe we have a better chance of helping potential targets.
Old 06-20-2016, 03:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest;12***02
If some don't confuse reality with make believe we have a better chance of helping potential targets.
I agree. Liberals seem to exist in some sort of Obama Utopia where everyone smokes wacky weed and gets along......as long as they adhere to the far left's ideology.
Old 06-20-2016, 06:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest;12***02
Just about everything on the "news" is make believe...

We know NOTHING about this "shooting" in Orlando.

Where is the video of INSIDE the club?

Just like 9-11 and the Pentagon...there IS video, but it's being withheld. I smell ANOTHER rat.
Old 06-20-2016, 07:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just about everything on the "news" is make believe...

We know NOTHING about this "shooting" in Orlando.

Where is the video of INSIDE the club?

Just like 9-11 and the Pentagon...there IS video, but it's being withheld. I smell ANOTHER rat.
Stock up on your tin foil. The voices are geting through your shield.
Old 06-20-2016, 08:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Stock up on your tin foil. The voices are geting through your shield.
If you only knew how deep and how many lies the government tells...
Old 06-20-2016, 09:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
If you only knew how deep and how many lies the government tells...
Tell me what you know. Your information is safe with me. I can't remember where I put my wallet.
Old 06-20-2016, 10:09 AM
n/a

I read this today:
Trump Takes on the NBA
Look out LeBron !

Tags
today, nra, takes, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.