A REMINDER about the IGNORE LIST.

Old 10-19-2017, 08:39 AM
n/a

Default A REMINDER about the IGNORE LIST.

I am no longer a Subscriber to the TOTV Political Forum but want to make sure that others are seeing this if they are also no longer Subscribed.

Quote:
1) The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them. 2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums. 3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with. Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals. If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I am no longer a Subscriber to the TOTV Political Forum but want to make sure that others are seeing this if they are also no longer Subscribed.
A quick question.....how can you still post on the political forum if you unsubscribed?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 10-19-2017, 08:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
A quick question.....how can you still post on the political forum if you unsubscribed?

Anyone can post on the Political Forum on TOTV unless kicked off of course or not registered.

All this means is that I do not see the Threads on the Political Forum on my Talk of the Villages New Posts section.

This is good as some people have made personal attacks on me in the Titles of those threads. And I would still see these even with having them on my IGNORE LIST.

You can avoid the rooms with a lot of drunks with foul language. And shut the door so that it is sound proof.
Old 10-19-2017, 10:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Anyone can post on the Political Forum on TOTV unless kicked off of course or not registered.

All this means is that I do not see the Threads on the Political Forum on my Talk of the Villages New Posts section.

This is good as some people have made personal attacks on me in the Titles of those threads. And I would still see these even with having them on my IGNORE LIST.

You can avoid the rooms with a lot of drunks with foul language. And shut the door so that it is sound proof.
OK. If one unregisters can one still post or see other posts in the poltical forum? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 10-19-2017, 10:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
OK. If one unregisters can one still post or see other posts in the poltical forum? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Yes. You can still see the posts on the Political Forum if you unsubscribe. You cannot unregister from Talk of the Villages itself. And post of course. I can subscribe and unsubscribe to the Political Forum in a few seconds.
Old 10-19-2017, 10:18 AM
n/a

Oh fvck..I thought he was really going, I was hoping he finally decided to take a job and help his poor burdened parents, but instead he was tricking someone into a chat...POS Wackadoodle!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 10-19-2017, 10:20 AM
n/a

Guess we are stuck with more birthday threads and celebrity shout outs...not to mention his self gratifying library thread and his Facebook journal thread...all winners in his weird mind.

Old 10-19-2017, 11:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes. You can still see the posts on the Political Forum if you unsubscribe. You cannot unregister from Talk of the Villages itself. And post of course. I can subscribe and unsubscribe to the Political Forum in a few seconds.
So what you are saying is that people who never subscribed to the political forum can still see the posts? I thought I saw somewhere a Moderator stating if you're not subscribed to Political Talk you won't see the threads.

Old 10-19-2017, 12:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is a quote from the Moderator last week (10/11) about Political Talk: "the political forum is totally unmoderated. It is voluntary, opt-in, so, you shouldn’t see it unless you are subscribed to it. Proceed at your own risk."

I don't get how you still see it and post on it. Please let me know..

Old 10-19-2017, 01:42 PM
n/a

Deleted
Old 10-19-2017, 01:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is a quote from the Moderator last week (10/11) about Political Talk: "the political forum is totally unmoderated. It is voluntary, opt-in, so, you shouldn’t see it unless you are subscribed to it. Proceed at your own risk."

I could be wrong, but I think the only thing he is unsubscribed to is that he is not getting email notifications of postings of threads he has participated in or chosen to "subscribe" to get email notifications. If this is the case, it essentially means he is making a big deal about nothing......you can still read, you can still post.
Old 10-19-2017, 02:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Its been abundantly made clear that Political Talk is not moderated. It has also been made clear that any Political Talk animosities should not be carried to other forums under the penalty of being removed as a member.

it doesn't take but one uncivilized post to be aware of the territory one has crossed over into.

We know, we know

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-19-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
I could be wrong, but I think the only thing he is unsubscribed to is that he is not getting email notifications of postings of threads he has participated in or chosen to "subscribe" to get email notifications. If this is the case, it essentially means he is making a big deal about nothing......you can still read, you can still post.
He makes a big deal about nothing, all the time...he is a bust out loser with nothing to do but agitate. He has not worked a day in 18 years, his mom buys his clothes, he has NOTHING...not even a sliver of PRIDE.

Old 10-19-2017, 10:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post

Um, Chi, you do know who you are talking to, Right? You aren't going to get a straight answer, let alone an honest one...i used to feel bad for Tal, nope, not anymore. I hope i am ignored for the rest of his sorry, sad, life...

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 10-20-2017, 07:24 AM
n/a

Default There be DRAGONS there...

Quote:
Its been abundantly made clear that Political Talk is not moderated. It has also been made clear that any Political Talk animosities should not be carried to other forums under the penalty of being removed as a member.

it doesn't take but one uncivilized post to be aware of the territory one has crossed over into.

We know, we know

Personal Best Regards:
...but in case of the Political Forum on TOTV seems more like fleas, gnats, flies, ants, ticks, and an occasionally butterfly.

Tags
political, forum, user, discussions, add

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.