Left Leaders Fail to lead by example .....

Old 01-03-2017, 02:30 PM
n/a

Default Left Leaders Fail to lead by example .....

Ever take note that not a single Left / Progressive Pol , Celeb or Athlete is willing to take up residence in the " Hood " which they profess they are all so anxious to help ?

Why is that ? With all of their money and influence one would think that they could pump some of their own money and presence in these neighborhoods .

You know rebuild a couple of buildings to live in , walk the streets , shop locally .

You know lead by example .

They all talk a great game as long as it`s OPM [ Other People`s Money ] and they don`t have to expose themselves or their families to life in the Hood .
Old 01-03-2017, 11:41 PM
n/a

The liberals are all hypocrites. I've called them out on it too. Asked them WHY they live in 99% white "Norman Rockwell-ville"...when they COULD be living on MLK Blvd with their peers...their equals.
Old 01-04-2017, 05:21 AM
n/a

I'm pressed for time this AM but let me say that progressives failing in part comes from what they view as their most impressive virtue "ëmpathy" . A prime example of where empathy has gone badly are the ghettos

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-04-2017, 05:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The liberals are all hypocrites. I've called them out on it too. Asked them WHY they live in 99% white "Norman Rockwell-ville"...when they COULD be living on MLK Blvd with their peers...their equals.
Old 01-04-2017, 05:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'm pressed for time this AM but let me say that progressives failing in part comes from what they view as their most impressive virtue "ëmpathy" . A prime example of where empathy has gone badly are the ghettos

Personal Best Regards:

In a real crisis, liberals do not survive unless there is an army of patriots willing to sacrifice to protect them. If the enemy army is overwhelming, liberals are either annihilated or incorporated as slave labor by the conquering enemy.

Liberals believe their show of empathy makes them better people, when in reality it is only there when convenient and always self-serving. Liberals are weak and needy and exist only at the whim of the government. When the government is overwhelmed by liberals, it also becomes weak and prey to enemy forces. Liberals NEED conservatives, but conservatives do not need liberals. Liberals are dependent and Conservatives are self-reliant and self governing.

Take a large group of liberals into the ghetto of Chicago and they will perish in short order. Take a group of conservatives and place them into Chicago and the ghetto will get cleaned out. Liberals do not have what it takes to live outside their fantasy Utopia.
Old 01-04-2017, 06:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ever take note that not a single Left / Progressive Pol , Celeb or Athlete is willing to take up residence in the " Hood " which they profess they are all so anxious to help ?

Why is that ? With all of their money and influence one would think that they could pump some of their own money and presence in these neighborhoods .

You know rebuild a couple of buildings to live in , walk the streets , shop locally .

You know lead by example .

They all talk a great game as long as it`s OPM [ Other People`s Money ] and they don`t have to expose themselves or their families to life in the Hood .
At the risk of stating the obvious........... you're an idiot! What a boneheaded post. When you say hood I assume you're referring to poor black neighborhoods. I personally would not want to live in a poor black neighborhood because with poverty you have a higher rate of crime. Just like if you lived in a poor white neighborhood. It's the poverty that's associated with crime not race.
Old 01-04-2017, 07:19 AM
n/a

Quote:

In a real crisis, liberals do not survive unless there is an army of patriots willing to sacrifice to protect them. If the enemy army is overwhelming, liberals are either annihilated or incorporated as slave labor by the conquering enemy.

Liberals believe their show of empathy makes them better people, when in reality it is only there when convenient and always self-serving. Liberals are weak and needy and exist only at the whim of the government. When the government is overwhelmed by liberals, it also becomes weak and prey to enemy forces. Liberals NEED conservatives, but conservatives do not need liberals. Liberals are dependent and Conservatives are self-reliant and self governing.

Take a large group of liberals into the ghetto of Chicago and they will perish in short order. Take a group of conservatives and place them into Chicago and the ghetto will get cleaned out. Liberals do not have what it takes to live outside their fantasy Utopia.
"Liberals" are mostly women and minorities...of course they can't survive on their own. Women and minorities don't have what it takes...that's WHY they NEED quotas.

Quote:
At the risk of stating the obvious........... you're an idiot! What a boneheaded post. When you say hood I assume you're referring to poor black neighborhoods. I personally would not want to live in a poor black neighborhood because with poverty you have a higher rate of crime. Just like if you lived in a poor white neighborhood. It's the poverty that's associated with crime not race.
NO...it's the stupidity and violence that CAUSES the crime AND the poverty.

Being poor won't automatically make you violent...but being violent WILL make you poor. NOBODY wants you around when you're stupid and violent as MOST blacks are.

It IS the race...it IS them. The villages is 99% white...is it poor and violent? The ghetto is 99% BLACK and it IS poor and violent. EVERY 99% black place is poor and violent...why...if it isn't them?

They are NOT us...stop treating them like they are. Would you give a 2 year old responsibility for themselves? Then why give it to another species that acts the same as a 2 y/o?

White people do NOT act like blacks.
Old 01-04-2017, 07:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wrong! Wow, another losing argument submitted for destruction.
Old 01-04-2017, 07:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
"Liberals" are mostly women and minorities...of course they can't survive on their own. Women and minorities don't have what it takes...that's WHY they NEED quotas.

NO...it's the stupidity and violence that CAUSES the crime AND the poverty.

Being poor won't automatically make you violent...but being violent WILL make you poor. NOBODY wants you around when you're stupid and violent as MOST blacks are.

It IS the race...it IS them. The villages is 99% white...is it poor and violent? The ghetto is 99% BLACK and it IS poor and violent. EVERY 99% black place is poor and violent...why...if it isn't them?

They are NOT us...stop treating them like they are. Would you give a 2 year old responsibility for themselves? Then why give it to another species that acts the same as a 2 y/o?

White people do NOT act like blacks.
This is a bit more logical than blaming poverty for violence and criminality.
After all, Hillary is a criminal and she is not poverty stricken. At least, not since they left the White House. Tony the Weiner is a scumbag and he is not poor. Other than being mentally bankrupt.

I have to agree with Don on this one.
Old 01-04-2017, 09:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
This is a bit more logical than blaming poverty for violence and criminality.
After all, Hillary is a criminal and she is not poverty stricken. At least, not since they left the White House. Tony the Weiner is a scumbag and he is not poor. Other than being mentally bankrupt.

Poverty is blamed because you CAN'T blame them...the blacks themselves. If we admitted to the truth...blacks would go right back to slave status. so, we lie, and we blame poverty and ourselves (society) for their lot in life. When it's really them being incapable of living in a modern society, a modern civilization.

They're not us.
Old 01-04-2017, 10:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wrong! Wow, another losing argument submitted for destruction.
Why am I wrong? Actually I think you proved my point.
Old 01-04-2017, 11:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Poverty is blamed because you CAN'T blame them...the blacks themselves. If we admitted to the truth...blacks would go right back to slave status. so, we lie, and we blame poverty and ourselves (society) for their lot in life. When it's really them being incapable of living in a modern society, a modern civilization.

They're not us
Poverty IS the number one reason for crime in black communities.

Just as it is in poor white communities.

And it is gutter scum racists like yourself, that have spent their lives trying to ensure that blacks stay poor...so as to try and validate their racism.

In my career in upper management, I have spent plenty of time with scum like yourself who are too chicken$hit to publicly declare their racism (and even go as far as mouthing equality), but as soon as they think they are among 'like-minded' racists...their true feelings come out.

These are people who have the power to hire & fire and is the primary method by which they exercise their racism.

Multiply my personal experiences, by the millions of others who have done the same...and the truth is easily exposed.

You act so superior, but the fact of the matter is you are simply a member of the lucky sperm club who had the good fortune (it's not like you did anything to earn that luck) to have been born a white male (supposedly)...which is the single biggest head start one can get in this country.

While I too am part of that demographic, I am at least smart enough to understand it...and am willing to stand up to utter lowlifes like yourself.

The bright spot that I see is that the younger generation (not counting your girlfriend cousins with the confederate flag on their fat azz, tatted up bodies)...are less racist and see right through scumbags like yourself.

So thank goodness that your type are quickly dying off...and that a better America is actually possible.
Old 01-04-2017, 12:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT
Of course you do.

You are the perfect example of the heretofore closet racist, that has felt more emboldened since the soon to be Racist In Chief Chump was elected...and is now free to ooze out of the woodwork and spew your true, scum-sucking racism.

One only has to look at your posts in the last few months, to see that your previously mostly hidden racism and bigotry...are now on full display.
Old 01-04-2017, 12:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Of course you do.

You are the perfect example of the heretofore closet racist, that has felt more emboldened since the soon to be Racist In Chief Chump was elected...and is now free to ooze out of the woodwork and spew your true, scum-sucking racism.

One only has to look at your posts in the last few months, to see that your previously mostly hidden racism and bigotry...are now on full display.
Racist? Is that your new abused word to replace "hate" that you used last year? If I was racist, I would not be talking to you, now would I? You accuse me of being a closet racist, like that is a bad thing. But, your are not a closet idiot. You came out of the closet long ago to prove it.

Hey Can't No Mo....................yeah, you know........
Uncle Bernie the pervert, is looking for you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg berniesfinger.jpg (67.2 KB, 1 views)
Old 01-04-2017, 12:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Of course you do.

Obama made it OK to be racist.

Tags
money, hood, lead, left, live

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.