Trump tax return

Old 08-30-2016, 09:30 PM
n/a

Trump's 48 pages of financial disclosures to the federal elections commission are at this link at OpenSecrets.org with Clinton's disclosure there, too.

2016 Presidential File can be downloaded in the right column.

Financial Disclosures | OpenSecrets

It's pretty funny how Hillary fans do not want to see or know anything about her emails containing classified information and racketeering Clinton Foundation brokering of the State Dept., as identified by the FBI director, but they are just dying to feed on Trump's tax returns.

Since you love the feds so much, you ought to have trust that they've properly audited and sanctioned (if needed) Trump every single year already. I'm pretty sure the IRS would not cover for Trump the way the Justice Dept. has covered for the crooks-grifters, Clintons.
Old 08-31-2016, 07:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Trump's 48 pages of financial disclosures to the federal elections commission are at this link at OpenSecrets.org with Clinton's disclosure there, too.

2016 Presidential File can be downloaded in the right column.

Financial Disclosures | OpenSecrets

It's pretty funny how Hillary fans do not want to see or know anything about her emails containing classified information and racketeering Clinton Foundation brokering of the State Dept., as identified by the FBI director, but they are just dying to feed on Trump's tax returns.

Since you love the feds so much, you ought to have trust that they've properly audited and sanctioned (if needed) Trump every single year already. I'm pretty sure the IRS would not cover for Trump the way the Justice Dept. has covered for the crooks-grifters, Clintons.
Liberals and their wealth envy is just too entertaining, although pathetic. Liberals and leaches seem to be labels that go together very well. I'm sure that I will enjoy accusations of being a "hater" for my comment. It is so funny how they just parrot each other with terms they do not understand.

Tags
return, tax, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.