Trump Walks Away

Old 04-01-2017, 01:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
This thread is about Trump.

I think you and Gracie will agree that hi jacking threads to continue to spread hate against YOUR chosen enemy is not right.

Ignoring reality, spreading more hate, condemning half the country is not a good path to be in.

Your twisting of threads to simply tell us how you hate 1/2 your fellow Americans, how you feel the existing President is NOT a liar, how you feel that what YOU say is gospel is getting old.
When everything is considered a personal attack on your views, than it is a DISAPPOINTING exchange of ideas for me. Don't respond to any of my posts. You will be more content.
Old 04-01-2017, 02:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
When everything is considered a personal attack on your views, than it is a DISAPPOINTING exchange of ideas for me. Don't respond to any of my posts. You will be more content.
I usually supply links and back ups to my posts. I realize that will not interest you.
Old 04-01-2017, 02:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
I usually supply links and back ups to my posts. I realize that will not interest you.
ZING!
Old 04-01-2017, 02:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
To even say that (regardless if it was supposed to be a joke)...takes a very sick and twisted mind.

Coming from the flaming hypocrite who says they're tired of broad-brushed personal attacks based on political preference...is a perfect example of your scumminess however.

Thanks though, for proving me correct about you...AGAIN!

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
I guess he finally said something that you could understand. Way to go, Rubi.
Old 04-01-2017, 02:26 PM
n/a

Quote:

I think you and Gracie will agree that hi jacking threads to continue to spread hate against YOUR chosen enemy is not right.

Ignoring reality, spreading more hate, condemning half the country is not a good path to be in.

Your twisting of threads to simply tell us how you hate 1/2 your fellow Americans, how you feel the existing President is NOT a liar, how you feel that what YOU say is gospel is getting old.
Rocky, I guess you are going to continue to ignore your girlfriend, CNM right? If you are going to criticize Rubi and GG, then lets not show favoritism by ignoring the CNM.
I mean, after all you do want everyone to believe that you are absolutely fair and balanced and would never step over that line of civility, right? After all, remember that us conservatives are held to a much higher standard, ethically and morally.
Old 04-01-2017, 02:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
To even say that (regardless if it was supposed to be a joke)...takes a very sick and twisted mind.

Coming from the flaming hypocrite who says they're tired of broad-brushed personal attacks based on political preference...is a perfect example of your scumminess however.

Thanks though, for proving me correct about you...AGAIN!

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Madonna didn' say it, snoop dog didn't say, Bow Wow didn't say it, prof Maher didn't say it. Story after story is being told of some progressive who has attack a person because they are christian, white or voted for trump.

Even Chuck Schumer was caught verbally abusing a private citizens because she voted for Trump.

No I assure you I was not joking and the sick minds you reference belong to the left wingnuts like those I referenced above

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-01-2017, 02:38 PM
n/a

Quote:

Dear Guest:

Accept my apology. My only excuse is that I have been so inundated by progressives' alinsky tactic of diversions that it unknowingly crept into my repertoire. Thanks for the alert. I need to deprogram myself alinsky no. bad. stop.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-01-2017, 03:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

Accept my apology. My only excuse is that I have been so inundated by progressives' alinsky tactic of diversions that it unknowingly crept into my repertoire. Thanks for the alert. I need to deprogram myself alinsky no. bad. stop.

Personal Best Regards:
No problem.

As you may recall from the original forum, I am well aware of Alinsky, and might add that an adversary of mine (and I assumeyours) used to say how both parties use his methods.

I now can tell you, he was correct...they both do. It is difficult to tell if you are using it, but easy to recognize when you see it coming at you.

Recently I have found on here and elsewhere, to simply reply right away, with no fault. Unless, some research is required of course.
Old 04-01-2017, 03:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
At a White House ceremony yesterday to sign a couple of Executive Orders on trade, So-Called President Trump was asked a question from a reporter regarding Mike Flynn. Without his scriptwriters, the So-Called President did not know how to respond. He just left the room without saying a word, leaving Pence standing there to collect the unsigned documents.

That is the action of a child - not the President of the USA.

#notmypresident
Maybe he had a bad taco prior...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-01-2017, 03:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Dear Guest:

Personal Best Regards:
Saul Alinsky. Can a William Ayers reference be far behind?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 04-01-2017, 03:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Saul Alinsky. Can a William Ayers reference be far behind?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Now that there is funny...or how about Jeremiah Wright.

Damn, did I feel strong with this information. This Trump presidency has set new standards, albeit LOW.
Old 04-01-2017, 03:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post

Damn, did I feel strong with this information. This Trump presidency has set new standards, albeit LOW.
Lol, what a man, what a man! Your ol lady is probably accustom to low standards...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-01-2017, 06:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
This hypocrisy coming from a radical progressive where their agenda is kill the white christians especially the males and then their entire family, kill their dogs, burn down their houses because we do not want to chance that another Trump might be born

The Democratic party is sinking and sober minded logical thinking democrats will leave this sinking ship. That muslim terrorist Ellison would have been the DNC chair but for the fact that Jews threatened them with a boycott. so the DNC settled for the communist.

Personal Best Regards:
Re-read your post about being civil, or have you forgotten it already.
Old 04-01-2017, 07:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
Gracie, to be honest...the Eric Hoffer quote you began with does not apply in anyway shape or form.

The Trump campaign was totally and completely based on hate. It may have been hate for the left, or whatever group you choose to note, but based entirely n hate.

His rallies did not much mention policies...just hate.

As to policies...he is retracting what he said about NAFTA, and is now embracing the same policy as Obama...he is reversing what he said on Assad in Syria, etc.

His campaign played on your fear and hate for others.

Example....A number of candidates had plans for strengthening our borders...fact is Sen Rubio was working on a bipartisan effort to do that, and that included ohysical barriers, difference is he was doing it like an adult. Trump got your attention by scaring you with the rapists, etc and building a wall which Mexico will pay for. Guess what...Trump played you. He spoke nast crap about NAFTA and now is embracing the Obama way.

Trump nevere ver told you how we vetted and how strict we were...nope, he scared you, played on your fear...he never told you how the war on ISIS was going...just scared you, then when he banned countries, he skipped the country with the most Muslims and the most terror...Turkey. Gee, his new business there...no, couldn't be. He issued a ban while we supposedly are reviewing vetting...come on.

No, his campaign was based on hacked emails, hate for Clinton so it is difficult for me to acccept "visionary and idealist". I can say with zero fear of contradiction....Trump is NO idealist and NO visionary.

If fear and hate are your choice you got it. Please do not blame the crumbling Presidency and scandals on anybody but Trump.

Excellent summary of the Trump campaign. And if he can't act like an adult during the campaign, he certainly won't act like an adult in the White House.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 04-01-2017, 11:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Excellent summary of the Trump campaign. And if he can't act like an adult during the campaign, he certainly won't act like an adult in the White House.
It should have been abundantly clear to any half-intelligent person before the election...that Trump is nothing more than a man-child.

Some just didn't (and still don't) care...because they hate Hillary so much.

Tags
president, respond, walks, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.