Trump Walks Away

Old 04-02-2017, 04:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Saul Alinsky. Can a William Ayers reference be far behind?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Saul Alinsky, William Ayers, Jeremiah Wright, Keith Ellison, Tom Perez,
Elizabeth Warren, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Maxine Waters, Charlie Rangel, Rachel Madow, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Lois Leaner, Donna Brazile Debbie Wasserman Schultz, John Podesta, Madonna, Michael Moore, Bill Maher, Ashley Judd, Alex Baldwin and let us not forget Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama. Oops have to stop here I ran out of ink.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-02-2017, 05:04 AM
n/a

Wow, some few of you are really stubbornly in denial. You lost, get over it. Trump's campaign should be studied instead of vilified. But, the left is too naive and stupid to understand that. He was told that he was going to lose and he refused to listen. Now, he is doing an excellent job and all you have to complain about is what he might have said last night on a tweet. Or, you attack his family. His daughter is attacked and Hillary the felon's daughter is celebrated. Go figure. You libtards are too stupid to even be ashamed of your immature attacks. Don't you even realize that you are not getting any of George Soros' stash that he is passing around to perpetrate dissension and violence? Someone else is getting it. Oh well, if you stubbornly wish to stay in the dark and in the gutter, than so be it. You will still benefit from Trump's restoration of America's great power and image that's been tarnished by the former Obama administration that was intent on demoralizing our fellow citizens and pitting them against each other under the guise of racism, bigotry, gender isolation and religious attacks. Trump may seem coarse and harsh but he is an American and believes in America First. That is called patriotism, less you forget. Trump is the nasty tasting medicine that is good for you, and Obama was nothing more than a polished but rotted piece of fruit that contaminated the rest of the fruit in the barrel. I almost said that he was nothing more than a polished turd, but that is a bit harsh.
Old 04-02-2017, 07:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Saul Alinsky, William Ayers, Jeremiah Wright, Keith Ellison, Tom Perez,
Elizabeth Warren, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Maxine Waters, Charlie Rangel, Rachel Madow, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Lois Leaner, Donna Brazile Debbie Wasserman Schultz, John Podesta, Madonna, Michael Moore, Bill Maher, Ashley Judd, Alex Baldwin and let us not forget Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama. Oops have to stop here I ran out of ink.

Personal Best Regards:
We do not need a lot of names, just one, david duke. He is trump's hero. Your misspelling reflects your intelligence, but what can you expect from a redneck trumpster.
Old 04-02-2017, 07:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
We do not need a lot of names, just one, david duke. He is trump's hero. Your misspelling reflects your intelligence, but what can you expect from a redneck trumpster.
Hey, I just found out this morning on TOTV that ALL the nations problems are the fault of progressives or anyone opposed to Trump.

Do not despair, once we rid the country of those opposed to Trump, we will be fine.

Trump will determine the correct pecking order and tweet what to do.

I am thankful, however that I am white, old and male. I understand that gives me an advantage.

I learned on TOTV that progressives are ruining the world.

Just think...one single political theory...no debate....just simply log into Twitter. HE will tell us who to hate.

Just stay tuned as to all the bad things progressives are making up about Trump. It is them and the media that our President he enemies of the country. Once we rid this country of debate and get on board...hey, can we ban any progressive thought ?
Old 04-02-2017, 08:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hey, I just found out this morning on TOTV that ALL the nations problems are the fault of progressives or anyone opposed to Trump.

Do not despair, once we rid the country of those opposed to Trump, we will be fine.

Trump will determine the correct pecking order and tweet what to do.

I am thankful, however that I am white, old and male. I understand that gives me an advantage.

I learned on TOTV that progressives are ruining the world.

Just think...one single political theory...no debate....just simply log into Twitter. HE will tell us who to hate.

Just stay tuned as to all the bad things progressives are making up about Trump. It is them and the media that our President he enemies of the country. Once we rid this country of debate and get on board...hey, can we ban any progressive thought ?
You SHOULD have found out LONG ago...that most of the nations problems are the fault of black and brown people. Where black and brown people live...there are problems...where white people live...there are FAR fewer. That's just a fact of life.

Unfortunately, we are not ridding the nations of them...they are becoming the majority. It WILL be our downfall.

It DOES give you an advantage. Over THEM but not between other qualified candidates. You have an intellectual and emotional advantage over 99% of minorities...just by being an average white man. WHY do you think they NEED quotas? The NBA/NFL don't need quotas, WHY? Why is it only in intellectual endeavors that they MUST have quotas to have ANY representation. The token black. There to take up space, to comply with the quota system. They are not us...not biologically, not by sight, smell, NOTHING say's they're "the same as us" but the law. We are literally different species. You "can't" make a dog a cat by writing a law that says it is. You can call it a cat all day long...it's still a dog.

Progressive attitudes of equality no matter the cost to society...IS ruining the world. Thanks to their generous welfare and save everyone at any cost policies, the world is 80% poor living on less than $10 a day. THAT...the POOR population...it the population that is growing.

"The world population more than tripled during the 20th century from about 1.65 billion in 1900 to 5.97 billion in 1999"

"Currently, population growth is fastest among low wealth, Third World countries"

"The UN projects a world population of 9.15 billion in 2050, which is a 32.69% increase from 2010 (6.89 billion)"

"Since 1800, the human population has increased from one billion[13] to over seven billion"

"Historical migration of human populations begins with the movement of Homo erectus out of Africa across Eurasia about a million years ago. Homo sapiens appear to have occupied all of Africa about 150,000 years ago, moved out of Africa 50,000 - 60,000 years ago"

We hybridized with another branch of Homo Erectus...Neanderthals. The African negroids did not. We ARE different species.
Old 04-02-2017, 09:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
You SHOULD have found out LONG ago...that most of the nations problems are the fault of black and brown people. Where black and brown people live...there are problems...where white people live...there are FAR fewer. That's just a fact of life.

Unfortunately, we are not ridding the nations of them...they are becoming the majority. It WILL be our downfall.

It DOES give you an advantage. Over THEM but not between other qualified candidates. You have an intellectual and emotional advantage over 99% of minorities...just by being an average white man. WHY do you think they NEED quotas? The NBA/NFL don't need quotas, WHY? Why is it only in intellectual endeavors that they MUST have quotas to have ANY representation. The token black. There to take up space, to comply with the quota system. They are not us...not biologically, not by sight, smell, NOTHING say's they're "the same as us" but the law. We are literally different species. You "can't" make a dog a cat by writing a law that says it is. You can call it a cat all day long...it's still a dog.

Progressive attitudes of equality no matter the cost to society...IS ruining the world. Thanks to their generous welfare and save everyone at any cost policies, the world is 80% poor living on less than $10 a day. THAT...the POOR population...it the population that is growing.

"The world population more than tripled during the 20th century from about 1.65 billion in 1900 to 5.97 billion in 1999"

"Currently, population growth is fastest among low wealth, Third World countries"

"The UN projects a world population of 9.15 billion in 2050, which is a 32.69% increase from 2010 (6.89 billion)"

"Since 1800, the human population has increased from one billion[13] to over seven billion"

"Historical migration of human populations begins with the movement of Homo erectus out of Africa across Eurasia about a million years ago. Homo sapiens appear to have occupied all of Africa about 150,000 years ago, moved out of Africa 50,000 - 60,000 years ago"

We hybridized with another branch of Homo Erectus...Neanderthals. The African negroids did not. We ARE different species.
Let's allow thought for a bit that you are right, that some races show strengths in some areas and weaknesses in others. So...how shall we deal with that if it is in fact the truth? Should we do like they did in Greece long ago with the weak or deformed being left on hillsides to die? Or should we try to understand and help. Or should we decide like Hitler to kill those who don't measure up to certain standards?

I know what I would do. What would you do other than to hate and be critical and superior?
Old 04-02-2017, 09:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Let's allow thought for a bit that you are right, that some races show strengths in some areas and weaknesses in others. So...how shall we deal with that if it is in fact the truth? Should we do like they did in Greece long ago with the weak or deformed being left on hillsides to die? Or should we try to understand and help. Or should we decide like Hitler to kill those who don't measure up to certain standards?

I know what I would do. What would you do other than to hate and be critical and superior?
I am right.

I don't know Gracie...how do we treat the other species we share the planet with? We use them to our advantage.

See there you go again...assuming they are the same as us. A better analogy is how do various zookeepers and game preserve managers treat their guests.

I only hate their actions...how they act...what they do to a school, neighborhood, town, city, country, continent, and soon the world.

You agree with how the 99% of blacks who live in the inner cities act? You frequent MLK Blvd? And you approve? You don't ever criticize others? You've criticized me and I've only disagreed with you via correspondence. You don't criticize inner city "thugdom?

What would you do Gracie? I'd like to hear your solution. And we need it quick...they're already the majority.

Tags
president, respond, walks, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.