Maybe the new secretary of education can have a class on spelling

Old 02-08-2017, 11:01 AM
n/a

Default Maybe the new secretary of education can have a class on spelling

The last paragraph from this article.

"One might be tempted to say Trump’s misspellings and those of his aides are evidence of a lack of education or an indication that they are not so bright. The constant barrage of misspelled invective on social media from Trump’s most ardent supporters suggests the same (though this may be because they are Russian)."

Shoker! Rediculous chocker Trump attaks and dishoners English with ever-dummer spellings.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

"One might be tempted to say Trump’s misspellings and those of his aides are evidence of a lack of education or an indication that they are not so bright. The constant barrage of misspelled invective on social media from Trump’s most ardent supporters suggests the same (though this may be because they are Russian)."

Shoker! Rediculous chocker Trump attaks and dishoners English with ever-dummer spellings.
Or maybe they're too busy to pour over it...dot every i...cross every t.

Maybe you KNEW what they were trying to say...disagreed...and are now looking for ANYTHING to discredit them?

Why don't you scrutinize minorities and women like you do these guys?

Quotas have put in worse than these people.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Or maybe they're too busy to pour over it...dot every i...cross every t.

Maybe you KNEW what they were trying to say...disagreed...and are now looking for ANYTHING to discredit them?

Why don't you scrutinize minorities and women like you do these guys?

Quotas have put in worse than these people.
And please feel free to use the same microscope and yardstick on all the player....dare I say it? Yes even the Dems who misssspell as well.......as if it mattered.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:26 AM
n/a

I gave you the nick name "DimWitDave" due to your constant misspellings, lack of reading comprehension, and your inability to use the quote feature correctly. I see it touched a nerve...Glad I could help!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-08-2017, 05:24 PM
n/a

Default Fyi

Quote:

I still wonder what happened to the nerd who won the spelling bees. Now I know,
Old 02-08-2017, 05:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
I still wonder what happened to the nerd who won the spelling bees. Now I know,
Old 02-08-2017, 05:31 PM
n/a

Default Wow we are impressed

Quote:

assUMING YOU ARE IN FACT A GOOD SPELLER.
TRUMP is president. Trump can buy and sell you far more times than you can count. Being DEPLORABLE do explain how you are superior. Perhaps, you shoudl run for president of the coloring book club?
Old 02-08-2017, 05:42 PM
n/a

A new broom sweeps clean and hopefully will straighten out the way too powerful and not helpful to KIDS Teachers Union.
Old 02-08-2017, 07:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
A new broom sweeps clean and hopefully will straighten out the way too powerful and not helpful to KIDS Teachers Union.
What we know from experience the unions and the teacher's tenure type games keep many broken things, that do not work or are defective, the way they are.

They protect the non-performers.
They harbor staff bloat.
They are not about to medernize anything that eliminates "labor"......even though it improves performance.

They do not encourage high perfomance and exceptional students.
Old 02-08-2017, 08:16 PM
n/a

So, you liberals wanted Obama's gay head of education to represent our education system. You can't throw stones.
Old 02-09-2017, 12:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
I gave you the nick name "DimWitDave" due to your constant misspellings, lack of reading comprehension, and your inability to use the quote feature correctly. I see it touched a nerve...Glad I could help!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I love when i get under your skin, doofus.
Old 02-09-2017, 12:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
assUMING YOU ARE IN FACT A GOOD SPELLER.
TRUMP is president. Trump can buy and sell you far more times than you can count. Being DEPLORABLE do explain how you are superior. Perhaps, you shoudl run for president of the coloring book club?
When you can spell I will answer you.

Tags
trump’s, education, misspelled, barrage, indication

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.