Secret taxes

Old 11-21-2016, 01:42 PM
n/a

Question Secret taxes

Are there any of you Trump supporters who actually believe he will ever disclose his taxes. If I sat on the Electoral College confirmation. I would not vote to confirm until he gave them up. All we have so far is a lot of promises. He has so many conflicts of interest, we need to see his taxes to see how indebted he is to China and Russia.
Old 11-21-2016, 02:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Are there any of you Trump supporters who actually believe he will ever disclose his taxes. If I sat on the Electoral College confirmation. I would not vote to confirm until he gave them up. All we have so far is a lot of promises. He has so many conflicts of interest, we need to see his taxes to see how indebted he is to China and Russia.
If you sat on the electoral confirmation, you would be fired. There is no law for him to release his tax return to the public and as you can see, it was not pertinent to his being elected. I am sure that the IRS knows more than you do about what is valid and what is not on his returns. So, please come up with something valid and at least interesting to dispute his claim to the election. Or, if you need a puppy to hug in your grief, the animal rescue has plenty of them.
Old 11-21-2016, 02:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
There's a very good reason you are not "sitting" on the Electoral College.
Old 11-21-2016, 02:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Or, if you need a puppy to hug in your grief, the animal rescue has plenty of them.

Most are pitbulls - and like a liberal idiot will bite when things dont go their way.
Old 11-21-2016, 03:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Most are pitbulls - and like a liberal idiot will bite when things dont go their way.
Old 11-21-2016, 03:19 PM
n/a

Default Trump Committed The Crime Of The Century

I believe the attention the progressives brought to the issue of Trump's taxes fell in line with their other baseless allegations such as racism, etc.

Why am I so sure? Simple, if there were a smoking gun in Trump's taxes the progressives would have sussed it out to the press and the main street medium would have been delighted to spin it 24/7 as their top story. Trump committed the crime of the century.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-21-2016, 03:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
I believe the attention the progressives brought to the issue of Trump's taxes fell in line with their other baseless allegations such as racism, etc.

Why am I so sure? Simple, if there were a smoking gun in Trump's taxes the progressives would have sussed it out to the press and the main street medium would have been delighted to spin it 24/7 as their top story. Trump committed the crime of the century.

Personal Best Regards:
Exactly!...
Old 11-21-2016, 05:20 PM
n/a

I think he will if you can tell him what the upside is.

Or to put it another way NO WAY
Old 11-21-2016, 09:04 PM
n/a

Default A song from man of la mancha

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
I keep hearing that song,I'm only Thing of Him."
FOR ALL THE CRYING LIBERALS-who are you kidding?
It, it clear to all that you did not vote for Trump.
It is clear to everyone of perhaps to everyone but you TRUMP, has not even assumed the presidency and already you will do anything you can to sabotage him. You have already been told that TRUMP, due to carry over losses paid very little INCOME TAX. First of all if you actually KNOW anything about taxes, the income tax is the most hated tax by Americans.
FEW realize that the income tax is only about 20% of the tax money our government tax to support it's spending addiction. WHAT-YOU SAY. Look at your cell phone bill half of what you Pay IS TAXES. You fill your car-they no longer show it but over 1/3 of what you pay for gasoline is taxes. Then there are the TOLLS etc

When OBAMA was INSTALLED into the White House you did not see those who did not vote for him RIOTING.
From the LIBERALS, we have you TURDS refusing to honor the FLAG. We not only have had protest but we have had violent protests AND COP SHOOTINGS.

SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP-YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.
Old 11-21-2016, 09:13 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

on point
Old 11-21-2016, 09:14 PM
n/a

Is it better that we have a Muslim Brotherhood supporter.
Old 11-21-2016, 09:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Per Trump, his supporters wouldn't care if he murdered someone in the middle of the street.

What makes you think they would care if he uses the highest office in the world...to expand his empire and further enrich himself?

He desperately aspires to be an oligarch like Putin and so many of his supporters hated Hillary so much...they don't even care.

Our great nation...has just taken a very ugly turn.
Old 11-21-2016, 09:37 PM
n/a

that's your worst post
Old 11-21-2016, 09:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
that's your worst post
Coming from you, I take that as a great compliment...that I hit the bulls-eye of truth.
Old 11-21-2016, 10:31 PM
n/a

Talking

Nope no compliment,

you have no clue what the truth is

Tags
taxes, gave, indebted, china, russia

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.