Alabama Senate Race. Republican Primary.

Old 09-26-2017, 11:59 AM
n/a

Default Alabama Senate Race. Republican Primary.

Alabama Senate race: Everything you need to know - CNNPolitics

Bannon seems to be backing the non-Trump favored candidate.

I find Moore's positions reprehensible in many areas though so agree with Donald John Trump here.
Old 09-26-2017, 02:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Alabama Senate race: Everything you need to know - CNNPolitics

Bannon seems to be backing the non-Trump favored candidate.

I find Moore's positions reprehensible in many areas though so agree with Donald John Trump here.
Why? He's not fooled by the equality lie? He doesn't want America lost to a minority majority.

You DO know that we're already 49% white and 51% minority? You DO know that for the last 7 years Hispanics have been having most of the children and will become the absolute majority within 30 years?

You DO realize what happens when America is 20% white?
Old 09-26-2017, 04:52 PM
n/a

I see that some people on here are concerned about America having a non-white majority. I wonder what their solution is. So enlighten us. What is your temporary solution and what is your "FINAL SOLUTION"?
Old 09-26-2017, 04:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
I see that some people on here are concerned about America having a non-white majority. I wonder what their solution is. So enlighten us. What is your temporary solution and what is your "FINAL SOLUTION"?
I am sure that most of his ideas come from a book called "Mein Kampf".
Old 09-26-2017, 05:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
They've got to go...and we need to start having kids.

Quote:
I am sure that most of his ideas come from a book called "Mein Kampf".
Have you read it? You should. There's lots of things you should know...that you don't. What's happening in America now resembles it pretty closely...only it's YOU...the liberals on the left...trying to "eliminate" those whom you don't agree with...and take over.

Tags
backing, non-trump, candidate, favored, race

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.