Trumpcare and the AMA

Old 06-26-2017, 02:49 PM
n/a

Default Trumpcare and the AMA

Doctors don't like how it would affect patients. And McConnell and Trump have their names all over it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bruceja...arm-principle/

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 06-26-2017, 02:54 PM
n/a

So CHI you think it should be just left as it is huh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-26-2017, 02:55 PM
n/a

Default Look at all the others against the Republican bill:

Interest groups and industry stakeholders:
The AARP
American Hospital Association
Federation of American Hospitals
America's Essential Hospitals
Families USA

Doctors' and nurses' groups
The American Medical Association
American Nurses Association
American College of Physicians
National Nurses United
National Physicians Alliance
Association of American Physicians and Surgeons
American Academy of Pediatrics

Conservative organizations
Heritage Action
Cato Institute
Americans for Prosperity
FreedomWorks
Tea Party Patriots
Club for Growth

Democratic and progressive organizations
MoveOn.org
American Bridge
Center for American Progress
Our Revolution

The Latest: Medical groups find fault with Senate plan
The Latest: Medical groups find fault with Senate plan - ABC News

Medical, Hospital Groups Oppose GOP Health Care Plan
GOP Health Care Bill Opposed By Medical Groups Of Doctors, Nurses, Hospitals : NPR

Prestigious medical groups denounce health care vote
Prestigious medical groups denounce health care vote - CBS News

Dozen conservative groups support Obamacare repeal plan
Dozen conservative groups support Obamacare repeal plan
Old 06-26-2017, 03:31 PM
n/a

Never was crazy about the ACA. I thought it was a good start with some excellent provisions. It needed to be tweaked, but that was not in the cards with such a divide. Trumpcare is going backwards.

Old 06-27-2017, 08:52 AM
n/a

The AMA represents less than about 25% of our doctors. And how many of those doctors in the AMA actually agree with it's political stance? Not a credible argument, period.

"The AMA still has more clout — and spends far more on lobbying — than the scores of medical specialty societies and splinter groups that sort doctors by political leanings. But it counts fewer than 25 percent of practicing physicians as members, down from 75 percent in the 1950s."
Doctors no longer feel the nation's largest doctors group represents their interests - Business Insider
Old 06-27-2017, 09:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Never was crazy about the ACA. I thought it was a good start with some excellent provisions. It needed to be tweaked, but that was not in the cards with such a divide. Trumpcare is going backwards.

I was not all that enthusiastic about it either and you should have heard about the complaints my two brothers had about the computer programming and their testing of it. Kind of like running out the Edsel with all the fanfare and then the damn thing not often even running.
Edsel - Wikipedia
Old 06-27-2017, 10:24 AM
n/a

The best thing to do is REPEAL Obiecare. Then the Democrats will be forced to participate in structuring a health care bill with the GOP or face more losses. EVERYONE wants Obiecare repealed, so that is the easy part. DO IT, then worry about providing free health care for the lazy and illegals. Everyone else has it and just wants the price of it to go down. But, thanks to Obiecare millions lost their insurance.
Old 06-28-2017, 09:48 AM
n/a

Default Just 17 Percent Of Americans Approve Of Republican Senate Health Care Bill

Just 17 Percent Of Americans Approve Of Republican Senate Health Care Bill : NPR
Old 06-28-2017, 10:45 AM
n/a

And the majority said they didn't want it when it was passed. NOW they want it repealed. They may not like the IDEA that the libtards portrayed of the new bill, but most have no read it yet Even though it is an easy download of about 142 pages. Liberals are worried that their ONLY accomplishment in the last 8 years is about to be defunct and repealed, so they are producing lies in the form of liberal talking points. So far, I have yet to hear ANY true regarding it coming from the left. NOT one of them will back up their statements with page references.
Old 06-28-2017, 07:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Yep, same here.

The problem of course, is that Chump and his party have painted themselves in a corner by their screeching of.. "repeal" and then "replace" was quickly added after the outcry of Americans...who like a lot of what Obamacare has in it.

The Repugnantcans have spent all of their time yelling about repealing Obamacare since it was enacted...and almost none in devising a way to replace it.

And now they're trying to rush something through, that has been developed behind closed doors without even input from a lot of their cohorts...in a fraction of the time it took to get the final version of the ACA.

If it wasn't going to hurt so many people, I would almost be rooting for Trumpcare to hurry up and get passed so that after the inevitable crushing fallout and those of us who care about other American citizens...can start laughing and saying "we told you so."
Old 06-28-2017, 08:58 PM
n/a

Give them a minute.They will come up with something good. Let them concentrate on important stuff instead of baffling them with BS. Why aren't yous peoples talking about Russia NoMore? What happened to Jarrett, The little hotel near The Whitehouse. You're all running out of power like an Electric Golf Cart going from Mulberry Rec Center To Fenney. Speak about things that are true and important. It ain't over yet and the man said he's going to take care of people lets see what happens.
Old 06-29-2017, 12:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
give them a minute.they will come up with something good. Let them concentrate on important stuff instead of baffling them with bs. Why aren't yous peoples talking about russia nomore? What happened to jarrett, the little hotel near the whitehouse. You're all running out of power like an electric golf cart going from mulberry rec center to fenney. Speak about things that are true and important. It ain't over yet and the man said he's going to take care of people lets see what happens.
BACKTORUSSIANINVESTIGATION.jpg

GiveHimA Chance.jpg
Old 10-27-2017, 12:33 PM
n/a

Whats it look like now?

Tags
names, tapatalk, vs995, mcconnell, doctors

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.