Old 01-02-2018, 09:09 PM
n/a

who will be next to go?.jpg
Old 01-02-2018, 09:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Just to add on to your thoughts-

If there has ever been a President I wouldn't worry about getting our monies worth, it would be Trump. I don't think the guy knows how NOT to work. Businessmen, especially successful ones, tend to be a different breed. Not only do they often live life with the eye of the tiger, they are usually very good at multi-tasking. They also do their business in very different ways vs say a lawyer or politician. Call him out on other fronts maybe, but don't call him lazy.
I wouldn't care if he only worked two hours a week if he put policies into law that I liked. As we have said measure him on his accomplishments. He did shoot himself in the foot when he said he was going to play less golf than Obama. I don't know about everyone else but when someone lies to me, even on something insignificant, I tend to not trust nything they say.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:52 PM
n/a

Default Trump Tweets His ‘Nuclear Button’ Is ‘Much Bigger’ Than Kim Jong-un’s

Quote:
I wouldn't care if he only worked two hours a week if he put policies into law that I liked. As we have said measure him on his accomplishments. He did shoot himself in the foot when he said he was going to play less golf than Obama. I don't know about everyone else but when someone lies to me, even on something insignificant, I tend to not trust nything they say.
Trump Tweets His ‘Nuclear Button’ Is ‘Much Bigger’ Than Kim Jong-un’s - The New York Times

it only takes 1 missle from North Korea, and it doesn't matter how "big" anyone's "button" is.....

20664870_1647355858690795_5182921895152090877_n.png
Old 01-03-2018, 01:41 PM
n/a

Tillerson Caught Under Trump’s Desk Disconnecting Nuclear Button | The New Yorker
Old 01-05-2018, 11:22 AM
n/a

Where is that check from Mexico?
Old 01-05-2018, 12:22 PM
n/a

Default Trump wants $18 billion from Congress — not Mexico — to build wall

Quote:
Where is that check from Mexico?
Trump wants $18 billion from Congress — not Mexico — to build wall – ThinkProgress
Old 01-06-2018, 11:25 AM
n/a

Yes, but on the record Trump has said he will not have time to take a vacation or go golfing as much as Obama.

Trump won't play golf as President. Believe me... - YouTube

Everything is on the record, and just so easy to fact check. Sad.....
Old 01-06-2018, 11:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjboyer1 View Post
Yet none of those items are on the long list items of concern to voters.

Like economy, terrorism. Etc, etc, etc

Lol

Keep trying though.

See you at the Clinton, Obama, Lynch massacre

Tags
records, actual, trumps

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.