Trump's Disrespect for the US Constitution.

Old 05-22-2016, 12:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Is Trump's disrespect compared with Obama's total disrespect for anything American? Just wondering.
There is no fair comparison for Obama's disrespect for all things traditionally American (or white).
Old 05-22-2016, 01:33 PM
n/a

Smile

Quote:
Like I said before, it is a MOOT point. Besides, some would consider that a good thing. King James did publish a pretty good version, once it was brought up to today's reading standard. That old King James version was almost unreadable. Hardly English by American standards.
Give power to the church to chime in when laws are being legislated and we would be no better than the Middle East. God is a wonderful crutch for many Americans, but he/she/it has no place in determining law for all Americans. All Americans have rights oven if they feel GOD is fiction.
Old 05-22-2016, 01:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Give power to the church to chime in when laws are being legislated and we would be no better than the Middle East. God is a wonderful crutch for many Americans, but he/she/it has no place in determining law for all Americans. All Americans have rights oven if they feel GOD is fiction.
There must be a point in the above religious hate catharsis somewhere.
Old 05-22-2016, 01:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Seconds on kool aide are allowed again?
Old 05-22-2016, 01:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Your thoughts are of a minority, a very small minority. I wonder if there are any countries in the world that might be of atheist nature? I don't think so. I guess you are safe here with the liberals of our great nation. You can believe what you want until they decide otherwise.
Old 05-22-2016, 01:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
The basis of most of our laws is of Judeo-Christian origin.
Old 05-22-2016, 02:12 PM
n/a

Default The Entitlement Mentality

This issue of respect or lack thereof is much broader.

Let me preface my point of view with the following:
People seem to place the cart before the horse.
We hear this common refrain s/he disrespects me (disses) me.

In order for one person to no longer hold respect for another, respect first has to be earned.

For someone then to say s/he disrespects me calls for an assumption that respect was already earned or that respect is an entitlement.

This is a sad result of our nation's broadening of a entitlement mentality.

I make this distinction because as is reflected in daily accounts by verbal, written or optics many people in this nation have no respect for themselves.

If people have no respect for themselves ( principles, etc) why would powerful people worry because they recognize they could roll right over them by appealing to their animal (emotional) instincts.

In short don't blame Clinton or Trump, etc blame your collective selves

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-22-2016, 02:20 PM
n/a

Smile

Quote:
Your thoughts are of a minority, a very small minority. I wonder if there are any countries in the world that might be of atheist nature? I don't think so. I guess you are safe here with the liberals of our great nation. You can believe what you want until they decide otherwise.
OMG atheist, are you serious? I have a deep understanding and love of Jesus Christ. I also have love and respect for my fellow Americans that have different faith than I. Liberal, again, are you serious? I am a life member of the NRA, a proud Gun owner and have voted for far more republicans than democrats over my life. You do know that you can be a conservative and not believe in the total dominance from one faith. America is the great nation it is because of our religious tolerance. Unless you are a KKK grand dragon, you should understand that.
Old 05-22-2016, 03:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
OMG atheist, are you serious? I have a deep understanding and love of Jesus Christ. I also have love and respect for my fellow Americans that have different faith than I. Liberal, again, are you serious? I am a life member of the NRA, a proud Gun owner and have voted for far more republicans than democrats over my life. You do know that you can be a conservative and not believe in the total dominance from one faith. America is the great nation it is because of our religious tolerance. Unless you are a KKK grand dragon, you should understand that.
What he said!!

Put that in your smoke and pipe it!
Old 05-22-2016, 04:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Nice post. I do believe that guns are needed for home protection and the like but draw the line there. They are not going to do much good against what is in the Armories around the US especially when these are backed by Apache helicopters and other aircraft as well as tanks and heavy artillery.

And the US is a nation of many faiths including atheism.
Old 05-22-2016, 04:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Nice post. I do believe that guns are needed for home protection and the like but draw the line there. They are not going to do much good against what is in the Armories around the US especially when these are backed by Apache helicopters and other aircraft as well as tanks and heavy artillery.

And the US is a nation of many faiths including atheism.
Thank you for a well stated post. Too many of my republican friends are so closed minded, they come off as backward slow thinking idiots. I love America and all our citizens. We must respect all of gods children.
Old 05-22-2016, 04:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
And you complained about the response you received???
Old 05-22-2016, 05:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
And you complained about the response you received???
No, I just thanked one above for a positive response. Read twice and post once silly.
Old 05-22-2016, 06:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
No, I just thanked one above for a positive response. Read twice and post once silly.
It seems that you are the one that got it wrong.
Old 05-22-2016, 06:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
..... Too many of my republican friends are so closed minded, they come off as backward slow thinking idiots.....
That's not a coincidence.

All too many are exactly as you describe.

Just read a few posts in this forum for confirmation.

Tags
trumps, constitution, disrespect, plain, frightening

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.