Trumps private planes costing you taxpayer money

Old 11-07-2016, 04:08 PM
n/a

Default Trumps private planes costing you taxpayer money

Did you know that the US secret service will pay almost $3 million to the plane company Trump owns for the secret service to be on his PRIVATE planes and to to run his planes for the campaign. Because Trump has to ride in his luxury jets.

That money goes right into Trumps pocket, more than double the cost of what Hillary has spent because she charters less expensive planes and Hillary does pocket this money like Trump does.

Past candidates have steered clear of such behavior because of
its cost to the taxpayers. But Trump doesn't care about that. Shows you how great he really wants America to be, once again, Trump looks out for Trump.
Old 11-07-2016, 04:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Did you know that the US secret service will pay almost $3 million to the plane company Trump owns for the secret service to be on his PRIVATE planes and to to run his planes for the campaign. Because Trump has to ride in his luxury jets.

That money goes right into Trumps pocket, more than double the cost of what Hillary has spent because she charters less expensive planes and Hillary does pocket this money like Trump does.

its cost to the taxpayers. But Trump doesn't care about that. Shows you how great he really wants America to be, once again, Trump looks out for Trump.
///
Old 11-07-2016, 04:24 PM
n/a

Quote:

Do you have a problem with Nancy Pelosi's use of an USAF jet at taxpayer expense? Probably not...since she is not a Republican.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/01/4371-nancy-loses-her-air-force-jet/
Old 11-07-2016, 04:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do you have a problem with Nancy Pelosi's use of a USAF jet? Probably not...since she is not a Republican.

No I don't care about Pelosi, because I was comparing Trump and Clinton, you know the people we are voting for tomorrow to be President...has the dementia set in that quickly that you can't follow a single post.

Plus, love your non-partisan source...Mrconservative.com...i'm sure its reliable
Old 11-07-2016, 04:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do you have a problem with Nancy Pelosi's use of a USAF jet? Probably not...since she is not a Republican.

Post about trump, keep to the subject.
Old 11-07-2016, 04:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
No I don't care about Pelosi, because I was comparing Trump and Clinton, you know the people we are voting for tomorrow to be President...has the dementia set in that quickly that you can't follow a single post.

Plus, love your non-partisan source...Mrconservative.com...i'm sure its reliable
So, you don't care who wastes taxpayer money as long as as you can whine about it being a Republican...typical liberal hypocrite!
Old 11-07-2016, 04:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Post about trump, keep to the subject.
Seems to me that original post was more about wasting taxpayer money than about Trump.
Old 11-07-2016, 04:45 PM
n/a

The Trump campaign has confirmed to Hannity.com that Mr. Trump did indeed send his plane to make two trips from North Carolina to Miami, Florida to transport over 200 Gulf War Marines back home. No further details were provided.

It's a nice gesture but it was a write-off. When he donates rounds of golf, he writes that off. We all know a golf courses work.
Old 11-07-2016, 04:52 PM
n/a

Trump has my permission. I would rather he use my tax dollars than Hitlery or Obama.
Old 11-07-2016, 04:58 PM
n/a

Careful the troll "HillaryWins" started this thread

once the Swamped is drained it will stop, along with billions of other wasted expenses.

Trump is doing acting within the law unlike her
Old 11-07-2016, 05:30 PM
n/a

Quote:

What kind of idiot are you to make a "joke" about someone having dementia?
Old 11-07-2016, 06:16 PM
n/a

And obama gets off scot free. BS give me a break.
Old 11-07-2016, 07:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Admit it, Obama has been amazing for this country. He got us out of a horrible recession and housing crisis that was republican led.

Thank you Obama, You've been and amazing president. God Bless You
Old 11-07-2016, 08:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Obama has been amaazing for this country. He got us out of a horrible recession and housing crisis that was republican caused.

Thank you Obama, you'll be missed. God Bless.
Old 11-08-2016, 06:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Obama has been amaazing for this country. He got us out of a horrible recession and housing crisis that was republican caused.

Thank you Obama, you'll be missed. God Bless.
What did Obama do? If anything, this country is worst than it was before Obama. Yep, I said it. Other presidents have endured depressions and recessions and not one of them took 8 years to recover. Not one of them had a full term or even two that did not have a year of a 3% GDP growth average. Obama has created records that no other president will ever be able to break. And none of the records are a good thing. Obama is inept and had absolutely no experience or training related to leadership, or even private sector jobs.

Happiness will be seeing Obama's rear bumper leaving the White House for the last time.

Tags
trump, planes, money, pocket, trumps

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.