Trump's speech last night.

Old 03-01-2017, 03:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Now let's see.....name ONE President in our history that didn't, in the SOS express a positive attitude, ask for cooperation ?

Let's talk proposals and details....the election is over
I,I,I, ME,ME,ME, Solyndra, Shovel Ready jobs, I,I,I, ME,ME,ME, Detailed enough?
Old 03-01-2017, 05:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
Michelle Malkin site.....this is what you will get and only will get.
This is your response to the truth... lol
Old 03-01-2017, 06:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
That idea is totally delusional.

Amazing! He has been criticized endlessly for "not being Presidential", the when he is TOTALLY Presidential, he becomes part of the "swamp".

This man is nothing like "the old boss", thank goodness.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:18 PM
n/a

Trump did what politicians have been doing forever. Promise a whole lot of something for nothing. He has this Villages forum swooning. If he would have announced his spending plan and paided for it the market would have tanked today and everyone should have said his speech was garbage, go figure.
Old 03-01-2017, 10:08 PM
n/a

Trump finally gives a speech someone else wrote, by reading word for word from his teleprompter, that doesn't show what a buffoon he is...and his cultists are awed?

My, my...how low the bar has been lowered.
Old 03-01-2017, 10:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Teleprompter Trump isn't nearly as fun as the unhinged Trump.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
He had a very good speechwriter. I looks likes his daughter Ivanka Trump might have contributed. She seems like a caring, sensitive and intelligent woman.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump finally gives a speech someone else wrote, by reading word for word from his teleprompter, that doesn't show what a buffoon he is...and his cultists are awed?

Amazing! All the hand-wringing about him needing to calm down and be more "Presidential" and then when he does, that's bad. They bit** about the theatrics and then when they don't get it anymore, boo hoo hoo. Some people are going to be against him no matter what he does.

How many Presidents can you factually name that wrote their own speeches? ZERO! They always have writers.

This man talks straight to the people. Unlike Obama, not down to them like the mindless followers he hoped they were.

With the ones the President chose to honor last night, it should be apparent to anyone that he is neither racist nor against women. He also honored the handicapped woman who was not supposed to have survived, but because of research, she did. Sounds like some did not even listen, but instead made up their minds ahead of time like the KY ex-governor, and are just saying what the pundits told them he said in his speech.

My ex was an electronics man. When he would be called at the plant to come and fix a piece of equipment, the first thing he would be asked was how long it would take to fix it. He would tell them probably 20, 30 minutes, maybe an hour. They would be all excited and want him to get it back in operation right then. He would simply say, "That's how long it will take to fix it. It might take me several days to isolate the problem. I know what I think it is, but I can't just go in there and start doing something hoping that's it." That's how it is with electronic equipment on the fritz intermittently.

Our problems were not created in a day and won't be solved/fixed in a day. Day one was the starting point, not the final solution.
Old 03-02-2017, 05:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Amazing! All the hand-wringing about him needing to calm down and be more "Presidential" and then when he does, that's bad. They bit** about the theatrics and then when they don't get it anymore, boo hoo hoo. Some people are going to be against him no matter what he does.

How many Presidents can you factually name that wrote their own speeches? ZERO! They always have writers.

This man talks straight to the people. Unlike Obama, not down to them like the mindless followers he hoped they were.

With the ones the President chose to honor last night, it should be apparent to anyone that he is neither racist nor against women. He also honored the handicapped woman who was not supposed to have survived, but because of research, she did. Sounds like some did not even listen, but instead made up their minds ahead of time like the KY ex-governor, and are just saying what the pundits told them he said in his speech.

My ex was an electronics man. When he would be called at the plant to come and fix a piece of equipment, the first thing he would be asked was how long it would take to fix it. He would tell them probably 20, 30 minutes, maybe an hour. They would be all excited and want him to get it back in operation right then. He would simply say, "That's how long it will take to fix it. It might take me several days to isolate the problem. I know what I think it is, but I can't just go in there and start doing something hoping that's it." That's how it is with electronic equipment on the fritz intermittently.

Our problems were not created in a day and won't be solved/fixed in a day. Day one was the starting point, not the final solution.
LOL.

Trump will quickly break the shackles of whomever currently has him under temporary control and will revert back to the narcissistic, lying buffoon that he is...very soon.

You can bank on it.
Old 03-02-2017, 06:36 AM
n/a

Quote:

They ALL give speeches "someone else wrote".

Come on...Obama was known as the "Teleprompter in chief". He can't say anything cognizant without a teleprompter.

Quote:
LOL.

Trump will quickly break the shackles of whomever currently has him under temporary control and will revert back to the narcissistic, lying buffoon that he is...very soon.

You can bank on it.
No he won't...he's the president now...he'll do what he's told.
Old 03-02-2017, 07:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle
He had a very good speechwriter. I looks likes his daughter Ivanka Trump might have contributed. She seems like a caring, sensitive and intelligent woman.
You have been "rubbing one out" looking at pictures of Ivanka again...

I assume you told her how sensitive / caring she looks, thru messaging on facebook, and asked her to move in with you ...and the "P"s?
Old 03-02-2017, 08:00 AM
n/a

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

HERE IS THE TRUTH

FACT CHECK: Did Democrats Refuse to Stand for a Navy SEAL's Widow?
Old 03-02-2017, 01:49 PM
n/a

Van Jones: Trump Became A President When He Honored Navy SEAL's Widow | Video | RealClearPolitics

Even ultra-leftards are admitting the truth.

Tags
speech, night, trumps

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.